About
Community
Bad Ideas
Drugs
Ego
Erotica
Fringe
Society
Technology
register | bbs | search | rss | faq | about
meet up | add to del.icio.us | digg it
Go Back   Community > Vices > Better Living Through Chemistry
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Better Living Through Chemistry Discussions of any and all sorts of mind-warping chemicals, pills, booze, mind machines, trippy stuff, making beer, current street prices, importing pharmaceuticals, smart drugs, nutrients, herbs, and altered states. Please try to keep your conversations "theoretical" in nature, since this is an open conference.

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
 #1 
Old 2002-11-14, 14:07
r0k r0k is offline
Regular
 
Default anyone else notice this

anyone else notice when your high and you lay down your buzz increases but when i lay down and im high im so fucking tired when i start coming down and if i dont go to sleep ill feel like shit oh and im talking bout pot
 #2 
Old 2002-11-14, 15:05
laerif laerif is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: anyone else notice this

cant say it effects me like that, if anything i have to keep myself busy when stoned. for some reason i feel not energetic but my mind is running at 1000mph and if i aint doing several things at once i get really bored.
-
lae
 #3 
Old 2002-11-14, 17:27
nw freak nw freak is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: anyone else notice this

I think your buzz can increase if your meditating or exercising.The only time I get more buzzed laying down is after I've combined alcohol and herb.I feel like I'm moving backwards while I'm actually still.
 #4 
Old 2002-11-14, 20:47
AKO AKO is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: anyone else notice this

I agree with the first and last post to an extent..... When im still and i shut my eyes... it feels like im moving, and im sort of dizzy, but at the same time comfortable... sometimes the feeling is too much, and i have to get up cus i feel im gonna puke.
When im high im lazy as fuck.... little things keep me interested for what seems like ages... and skinning up is such a gr8 thing for me to do, for two key reasons:
1. Its fun to do, and my concentration is focused right on it... kinda like some yoga shit or somin.
2. After I have rolled up, i can smoke it
 
To the best of our knowledge, the text on this page may be freely reproduced and distributed.
 

totse.com certificate signatures
 
 
About | Community | Bad Ideas | Drugs | Ego | Erotica | Fringe | Society | Technology
Hot Topics