About
Community
Bad Ideas
Drugs
Ego
Erotica
Fringe
Society
Technology
register | bbs | search | rss | faq | about
meet up | add to del.icio.us | digg it
Go Back   Community > Vices > Better Living Through Chemistry
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Better Living Through Chemistry Discussions of any and all sorts of mind-warping chemicals, pills, booze, mind machines, trippy stuff, making beer, current street prices, importing pharmaceuticals, smart drugs, nutrients, herbs, and altered states. Please try to keep your conversations "theoretical" in nature, since this is an open conference.

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
 #1 
Old 2002-11-14, 01:52
FortyOunces FortyOunces is offline
Regular
 
Default valium

what dose becomes dangerous if one has little to no tolerance i wana pop 100mg like now just wana make sure thats ok
 #2 
Old 2002-11-14, 02:15
tinyrod tinyrod is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: valium

i poped like 20mg the other day(first time) and i fucking loved it. id split it first, see how half does. im a big dude too sooooo 100 should fuck you up...
 #3 
Old 2002-11-14, 02:21
FortyOunces FortyOunces is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: valium

well 60mg are down the hatch and well i wana get twisted but dont want like a seizure or some dumb shit like that to happen
 #4 
Old 2002-11-14, 02:38
Neiztsche Neiztsche is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: valium

100mg's of diazepam at one time with alcohol can be lethal for a newbie. I'm sure 60 will make you pass out.

Even when I popped them all the time 40mg's at one time was my max. You're gonna end up in the hospital dude.
 #5 
Old 2002-11-14, 05:37
subvertpunk subvertpunk is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: valium

My first benzo experince was with valium. The first two times were this great drunk feeling. I took 50mg or so the first time. The only problem is dont remmber alot of it . High doese of any benzo fast or long acting like valium, will cause totall amnesia, and sleep. I have a friend who doesnt take any pills for fun, well this guy fed her valium and she totally doest remmber shit that happend. Her room mate told me she was stagering like a drunk and talking pretty dumb.

40ounces how old are you? im curious becuase you ask alot of questions about opiates and benzos. Now im not meta or your parents, but i just wanna let you know if you dont be carefull one day youll be in way over your head and look back and say damn, i wish i was smarter back then. Just make sure you ALWAYS chip your opiates(i wish someone woulda told me this) In a 72 hour period you can be high for 8 hours, then you absouletly have to wait for 64 hours before you dose again. That is the only way not to end up with a habbit. As far as benzo's go i there fun with other shit but after a while you become emtionally unstable without them.
 #6 
Old 2002-11-14, 14:02
r0k r0k is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: valium

i took 60 my third time and it wasnt an enjoyable buzz it made me really really tired too eventually i just went to sleep
 #7 
Old 2002-11-15, 02:55
FortyOunces FortyOunces is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: valium

well my valium adventure was pretty rediculous i dont remember much, i took a shower in the pitch dark and by the time i got out i was gone, but i was only feeling stumblie so i was like wtf? this is valium pshh so i popped 2 more and have no idea what happend after that i think i just went to sleep, woke up the buss was here beeping i stumbled on in the cloths i wore the night b4 and found the rest of my valiums in my pocket so i figured 4 more should get me a nice buzz cuz 60 just put me out that was at like 8am by 9am i could barely walk and somehow ended up in the nurse next thing i know the bus to come home is here i went home and was haraased by all sorts of people but the moral of the story is dont do alot of valium in school
 #8 
Old 2002-11-15, 03:09
junglist junglist is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: valium

theres probably 100 people here who could have told you that before you had to do it man. the moral of the story should be "dont take 60mgs of valium if youve never taken it before."
 #9 
Old 2002-11-15, 05:19
Z3m Z3m is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: valium

I could take up to 200mg and some beer and still remember some of the night.
 #10 
Old 2002-11-15, 14:57
junglist junglist is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: valium

hes not encouraging anyone to try that, kids. just setting the standard for addicts everywhere.
 #11 
Old 2002-11-15, 18:00
Z3m Z3m is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: valium

I'm not addicted to anything in particular.

Only anything that activates my GABA system. I move from substance to substance to quickly to develope real addictions.

...Less methadone but that was because my doctors won't give my anything for the amazing amount of pain I live with on an almost daily basis. Funny thing about chronic pain... Nerve cells die when overstimulated so you go through cycles of pain and then almost nothing until the cells regenerate. The world is an amazing place.
 #12 
Old 2002-11-15, 21:44
Methadoneman Methadoneman is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: valium

My finace gets 45 v's each month with 3 refills. Now she doesn't take them only when needed for a real panic attack, but me on the other hand, well look at my user name. I am a pill head, that is why I am on methadone. Now being on that you can't get high on Narcotics anymore, so that is why most people on methadone goto benzodiazapines. I have eaten ten right off the bat, that is 100mg, knocked me out. I weigh around 200 pounds, and now I get a script of xanax each month 60 1mg tablets to be taken twice a day. Lets just say the script lasts me maybe the most 4 days. My girl doesn't even know I get them, and I am usually slurring, she will tell me. But you swear that you are not, I guess she is right cause why else would she keep telling me that. But when you experiment with pills always start off slow, don't jump into a high amount in one time. I ended up in the ER from taking 30 Klonopins, 1mg tabs, along with 30 muscle relaxers, and I was near death, they had the charchol tube down to my stomach, and a catheteir in my dick and man did that hurt. And my main concern was did I eat all of them, or do I have any left? That is sick, but just watch out, and don't over due it, find out what mg's mess you up. By chewing the pill, it breaks down quicker in your body, so you will get high faster of just sucking on it until it dissolves.
 #13 
Old 2002-11-17, 02:35
Neiztsche Neiztsche is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: valium

Chewing/sucking on valium?...Valium doesn't exactly taste like Haagen-Daz.

I think they come on quick enough. If you really need it to come faster- you can smash up the pills and put them in a 00 gel cap.

[This message has been edited by Neiztsche (edited 11-17-2002).]
 #14 
Old 2002-11-17, 14:26
Super Moderator
 
Sebastopol CA
Default Re: valium

quote:
Originally posted by Z3m:

...Less methadone but that was because my doctors won't give my anything for the amazing amount of pain I live with on an almost daily basis. Funny thing about chronic pain... Nerve cells die when overstimulated so you go through cycles of pain and then almost nothing until the cells regenerate. The world is an amazing place.



Tis true.

For instance, what's this about feeling nothing?

WTF? I have been in constant pain since my early 20's; close to half my life !

I ain't getting down on you, man.

It's just, here I was sympathising with you as a fellow sufferer,

And now I hear you get vacations from your pain?

Ohhh, you lucky bastard ;-)

[Though I'm sure you don't consider yourself lucky, you would in my place]
 
To the best of our knowledge, the text on this page may be freely reproduced and distributed.
 

totse.com certificate signatures
 
 
About | Community | Bad Ideas | Drugs | Ego | Erotica | Fringe | Society | Technology
Hot Topics