About
Community
Bad Ideas
Drugs
Ego
Erotica
Fringe
Society
Technology
register | bbs | search | rss | faq | about
meet up | add to del.icio.us | digg it
Go Back   Community > Vices > Better Living Through Chemistry
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Better Living Through Chemistry Discussions of any and all sorts of mind-warping chemicals, pills, booze, mind machines, trippy stuff, making beer, current street prices, importing pharmaceuticals, smart drugs, nutrients, herbs, and altered states. Please try to keep your conversations "theoretical" in nature, since this is an open conference.

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
 #1 
Old 2002-11-13, 23:11
Sicarius Sicarius is offline
Regular
 
Default Any Drugs

Do any of you guys know the molecular structure of any drugs? Preferably THC?
 #2 
Old 2002-11-13, 23:20
CRaZyAmishMaN CRaZyAmishMaN is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Any Drugs

no, but i heard that erowid does.
 #3 
Old 2002-11-13, 23:30
junglist junglist is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Any Drugs

what are you allergic to research? www.google.com scare you too much? in the time it would take someone who gives a shit enough to help you to post you could have the structure of all drugs down.
 #4 
Old 2002-11-14, 00:44
Super Moderator
 
Sebastopol CA
Default Re: Any Drugs

I can't see anything constructive being added to this thread.

In fact, I don't know why it wasn't closed - unless it was to leave me something to do .

Junglist >> If there is a reason you wanted this open, please open it back up.

I promise I won't take it as a person affront.

After all, you're senior mod here; it's your lead I follow.
 
To the best of our knowledge, the text on this page may be freely reproduced and distributed.
 

totse.com certificate signatures
 
 
About | Community | Bad Ideas | Drugs | Ego | Erotica | Fringe | Society | Technology
Hot Topics