About
Community
Bad Ideas
Drugs
Ego
Erotica
Fringe
Society
Technology
register | bbs | search | rss | faq | about
meet up | add to del.icio.us | digg it
Go Back   Community > Vices > Better Living Through Chemistry
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Better Living Through Chemistry Discussions of any and all sorts of mind-warping chemicals, pills, booze, mind machines, trippy stuff, making beer, current street prices, importing pharmaceuticals, smart drugs, nutrients, herbs, and altered states. Please try to keep your conversations "theoretical" in nature, since this is an open conference.

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
 #1 
Old 2002-11-13, 21:27
Soylent Green Soylent Green is offline
Regular
 
Default Demerol

I recently came across some Demerol and I plan on abusing it, can anybody recommend a dosage? Please no flames about abusing pharmies as I will do almost any drug that comes my way.
 #2 
Old 2002-11-13, 22:08
tryptamine tryptamine is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Demerol

100-200mg don't do it for prolonged stints the metabolites will build up and you WILL have a seizure. Funny this is how doctors get caught abusing Meperidine. They fall into a seizure in fromnt of co-workers. Dumbasses!

[This message has been edited by tryptamine (edited 11-13-2002).]
 #3 
Old 2002-11-14, 00:40
Soylent Green Soylent Green is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Demerol

Thanks for the info, it's Demerol time!
 #4 
Old 2002-11-14, 05:17
The pharmacist The pharmacist is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Demerol

Demerol is a moderate acting opiate. I have taken doses of up to 700mg. at a time, but this is risky behavior, as the metabolite nonmeperdine is produced by the liver. When the nonmeperdine builds up as the mod said it can cause seizures. I would recomend caution if you try and take doses in the 500+mg. range.I took Demerol In quite large doses for approximately 2.5 months sometimes over 1,000 mgs. in a 24 hour period and never
had any adverse effects. I would use for three or four days, then stop for a day or two to allow my system to flush the nonmeperdine.
Demerol has a slightly harsh feeling dirty
buzz if taken in high doses as does dilaudid.
I would recomend oxycodone or fentanyl as a substitute. Remember to always research your
dosages and effects before taking an opiate. The C.N.S. depresant effects will kill you if you lose respect for the drug. Don't listen to me though. Go research the topic for your self. Also Try to get ahold of some promethazine(phenergan)as this will exponentiate the opiate effects and alsoease the nausea that comes with large doses.
 #5 
Old 2002-11-14, 11:26
djnickysnowdawn djnickysnowdawn is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Demerol

Demerol is a mean bitch as the mod so eloquently explained. I was taken off of it and put on Dilaudid to avoid the potentially detrimental buildup of nor-meperedine in my blood. Oh yea, and dont u ever try to snort it, it will burn the fuck out of your nose
 
To the best of our knowledge, the text on this page may be freely reproduced and distributed.
 

totse.com certificate signatures
 
 
About | Community | Bad Ideas | Drugs | Ego | Erotica | Fringe | Society | Technology
Hot Topics