About
Community
Bad Ideas
Drugs
Ego
Erotica
Fringe
Society
Technology
register | bbs | search | rss | faq | about
meet up | add to del.icio.us | digg it
Go Back   Community > Vices > Better Living Through Chemistry
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Better Living Through Chemistry Discussions of any and all sorts of mind-warping chemicals, pills, booze, mind machines, trippy stuff, making beer, current street prices, importing pharmaceuticals, smart drugs, nutrients, herbs, and altered states. Please try to keep your conversations "theoretical" in nature, since this is an open conference.

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
 #1 
Old 2002-11-12, 19:44
twerpsie twerpsie is offline
Regular
 
Default morhine

How much does morphine go for.
 #2 
Old 2002-11-12, 23:15
40ozTOfreedom 40ozTOfreedom is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: morhine

a lot around here if you can find it. nobody has any. my city sucks. its a big city, and no where to cop fucking heroin or morphine.

 #3 
Old 2002-11-13, 05:32
The pharmacist The pharmacist is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: morhine

I have seen M.S. contin 15mg. pills go for $7.00 U.S a piece, but I consider that a total rip off in my eyes, as morphine has little or no effect on me even I.Ved. When I was in the hospital they gave me 10mg.s in the vein, and nothing was felt. I immediately requested that they put me back on dilaudid 4mg.s I.V.ed. much better. I have taken 120 mg.s M.S. orally without any noticable effects. I guess I have a form of immunity to it. Luckily Dilaudid which is a derivative of morphine works for me along with oxycodone and fentanyl. Personaly I recomend you try one of those.
 #4 
Old 2002-11-13, 20:13
copsblowcock420 copsblowcock420 is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: morhine

I don't see how you took 120 mg of MS contin and did not feel shit, you must have a crazy ass tolerance. I can see how u feel the fentanyl, thats strong as shit, but the OC's arent THAT strong.
 #5 
Old 2002-11-13, 20:47
djnickysnowdawn djnickysnowdawn is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: morhine

I've taken as much as 40mg's of Dilaudid and just felt tired and somewhat nauseous. With 200mg MS Contin pills crushed and snorted now thats a whole different venue! I am still rather sensative to Heroin and fentanyl. But Demarol, Dilaudid and MSir can burn in hell for all I care. I am not even gonna start here talking about all the kiddie-codone-cet stuff Its just laughable
 #6 
Old 2002-11-14, 01:06
Super Moderator
 
Sebastopol CA
Default Re: morhine

quote:
Originally posted by twerpsie:
How much does morphine go for.



Why do you want to risk aquiring an addction?

You do know, right? That messing with morphine is damn close to messing with heroin?

In fact, as far as your body & brain know, there isn't a difference much worth mentioning.

Heroin doesn't last much more than a couple or few minutes in your system before it gets converted into morphine.

The difference is at the blood/brain barrier; heroin passes through much quicker.

That's it.

 #7 
Old 2002-11-14, 01:43
twerpsie twerpsie is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: morhine

My back is killing me and i dont feel like going to the doctors and i figurd some morphine would tide me over for a week.
 
To the best of our knowledge, the text on this page may be freely reproduced and distributed.
 

totse.com certificate signatures
 
 
About | Community | Bad Ideas | Drugs | Ego | Erotica | Fringe | Society | Technology
Hot Topics