About
Community
Bad Ideas
Drugs
Ego
Erotica
Fringe
Society
Technology
register | bbs | search | rss | faq | about
meet up | add to del.icio.us | digg it
Go Back   Community > Vices > Better Living Through Chemistry
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Better Living Through Chemistry Discussions of any and all sorts of mind-warping chemicals, pills, booze, mind machines, trippy stuff, making beer, current street prices, importing pharmaceuticals, smart drugs, nutrients, herbs, and altered states. Please try to keep your conversations "theoretical" in nature, since this is an open conference.

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
 #1 
Old 2002-11-11, 08:21
LiQkUiD LsD LiQkUiD LsD is offline
Regular
 
Default Tips of cleaning out THC from system?

Ok, im pretty much considered a heavy pot smoker so i was wondering how long would it take to clean out the THC in my system. Say if i decide to stop around the middle of December and have a drug test in maybe middle to the end of January would that be enough time to get clean. Also if there are any fast remedies to clean out your system besides drinking lots of water and staying off the pot and i hear Niacin helps clean out THC.
 #2 
Old 2002-11-11, 08:24
LiQkUiD LsD LiQkUiD LsD is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Tips of cleaning out THC from system?

i forgot to say that i usually smoke 3 or 4 joints a day
 #3 
Old 2002-11-11, 15:08
groundcontrol groundcontrol is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Tips of cleaning out THC from system?

Isn't there some kind of drink you can buy to clean THC out of your system? I've heard some of my friends talk about it before. I don't think it's foolproof though, so don't take my word for it. When I have drug tests, I just get someone piss for me. Don't get someone to piss in a jar and then use it. It has to be 97.(something) degrees when you give it to the nurse.

Oh yeah you might want to look that drink up on the net.(Assuming that you haven't already.)

[This message has been edited by groundcontrol (edited 11-11-2002).]
 #4 
Old 2002-11-11, 15:58
Spiffy McBang Spiffy McBang is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Tips of cleaning out THC from system?

Yes, there is a special drink.

It's called water.

Chug tons of it and you can smoke up to a day or two before your test and turn out ok, or so I hear. You definitely wouldn't have to give yourself more than a week, but that's as much as I know.
 #5 
Old 2002-11-11, 18:34
stokesy stokesy is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Tips of cleaning out THC from system?

A single use should take under a week to come out of your system but habitual use could take a couple of months, maybe more.

Most drug tests will check for diuretics as they are usually taken by people trying to hide something by flushing it out of their system
 #6 
Old 2002-11-11, 18:35
stokesy stokesy is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Tips of cleaning out THC from system?

Quote:
Originally Posted by stokesy
A single use should take under a week to come out of your system but habitual use could take a couple of months, maybe more.

Most drug tests will check for diuretics as they are usually taken by people trying to hide something by flushing it out of their system
 #7 
Old 2002-11-11, 22:06
Regular
 
a drunken stupor
Default Re: Tips of cleaning out THC from system?

There are a few things you could try:

1. Drink alot of everclear: this is what I do and I have passed 3 drugs tests this way, each time I stopped smoking about 2 weeks before the test. The everclear literally rips everything out of your system. I prefer this method because I really enjoy getting drunk.

2.Go buy that herbal shit from GNC: I do not know if this works I always say I am going to try it but hey...I'm a pothead...not really the kind of person that goes and get things done.

3. Stop smoking pot you retard: Pot is bad. I no longer smoke pot. Try something else. Alot of other drugs are out of your system within 24 hrs. If drugs arent your thing drink alcohol. First off its way cheaper and you dont have to worry about failing a drug test.(This is what I do now. I have quit smoking pot because pot is dumb.)

oh yes, I almost forgot...you may want to make sure you are going to be taking a piss test. Nowadays alot of places are using hair tests and those test you for the past 6 months to a year. The only way to pass one of those is to shave your head.

80proofgatorade
 #8 
Old 2002-11-11, 23:14
40ozTOfreedom 40ozTOfreedom is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Tips of cleaning out THC from system?

detox drinks only work for a couple of hours. or so i hear.
if i were you id get a gallon of water and put a drop of bleach in it. JUST 1 DROP!!!!
and drink it over the course of a day or 2.
thats what my friend did and it worked. as for myself im not willing to drink bleach...but if it works and you don't care then go for that.
 #9 
Old 2002-11-12, 11:10
Billowz Billowz is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Tips of cleaning out THC from system?

First you say this:

quote:
Originally posted by 80proofgatorade:
but hey...I'm a pothead...not really the kind of person that goes and get things done.


And then this:

quote:
Stop smoking pot you retard: Pot is bad. I no longer smoke pot.


Isn't that just a tad contradictory?

And what's so bad about pot anyways? I would say alcohol does a lot more damage to your brain, and it sure is killer the day after.
 #10 
Old 2002-11-12, 18:32
Tazer Daddy Tazer Daddy is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Tips of cleaning out THC from system?

I believe that THC is stored in your fat cells. Therefore what i would try is. Drink a-lot of water to start with. get some excericise. ya ya i know most typical stoners shudder at the word. just get some cardio, you can run, play sports, anything that will make you sweat and burn fat will help. Also i wouldn't try those "system cleansers" shit. just get some fat burner pills from your local health store. Oh ya. i'm not sure about this one feel free to correct me but i read somewhere that ibuprophen speeds up your metabolism or something like that, even if it does though i don't recomend taking a shit load of it thinking your body will get rid of the THC faster i don't think big amounts of that stuff is too good for you.
 #11 
Old 2002-11-12, 19:48
twerpsie twerpsie is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Tips of cleaning out THC from system?

I also heard that excericise does help.
 
To the best of our knowledge, the text on this page may be freely reproduced and distributed.
 

totse.com certificate signatures
 
 
About | Community | Bad Ideas | Drugs | Ego | Erotica | Fringe | Society | Technology
Hot Topics