About
Community
Bad Ideas
Drugs
Ego
Erotica
Fringe
Society
Technology
register | bbs | search | rss | faq | about
meet up | add to del.icio.us | digg it
Go Back   Community > Vices > Better Living Through Chemistry
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Better Living Through Chemistry Discussions of any and all sorts of mind-warping chemicals, pills, booze, mind machines, trippy stuff, making beer, current street prices, importing pharmaceuticals, smart drugs, nutrients, herbs, and altered states. Please try to keep your conversations "theoretical" in nature, since this is an open conference.

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
 #1 
Old 2002-11-11, 07:18
copsblowcock420 copsblowcock420 is offline
Regular
 
Default Dilaudid prices and dosage

I have no idea for the prices and dosage for a first time dilaudid user. My friend is offering me 4 mg (1 pill) for 30$ because they are so hard to find. I need to know whether this price is decent or if its a total rip off. I also need to know how many mg to take my first time. (I am going to take it orally no by insuffilation)
 #2 
Old 2002-11-11, 07:30
The pharmacist The pharmacist is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Dilaudid prices and dosage

Dilaudid, or hydromorphone, is about 2 to 8 times stronger than morphine. As an experienced opioid user I would orally take 20 mgs. or so, usually mixed witn phenergan to quell the nausea and increase the effects.
Most people would orally take 8 to 12 mgs. recreationaly. I have seen dilaudid sell for up to $12.00 a mg., but when I had my scripts
friends would procure them from a unnamed source for $5.00 for a 4 mg generic hydromorphon. what can I say? thirty pills cost fourteen dollars plus some change at a big dept. chain store we all know. Good luck with your experience if you choose to try them. Be careful
 #3 
Old 2002-11-11, 11:42
djnickysnowdawn djnickysnowdawn is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Dilaudid prices and dosage

I get my 9 4mg;s dose every day. Ot doesnt do shit for me any longer no matter how much I take. That pruce u've mentioned is beyond rip off, I sell my Dilaudids for $7 a pill. Frankly the whole fucing thinbg is a waste if money, The Dilaudid high is destinctly unpleasant. I got off of it and now just sell the scripts to whoever is interested. I still like Heroin though its so much better
 
To the best of our knowledge, the text on this page may be freely reproduced and distributed.
 

totse.com certificate signatures
 
 
About | Community | Bad Ideas | Drugs | Ego | Erotica | Fringe | Society | Technology
Hot Topics