|
|
 |
 |
 |
 |
register |
bbs |
search |
rss |
faq |
about
|
 |
 |
meet up |
add to del.icio.us |
digg it
|
 |
 |
| Better Living Through Chemistry Discussions of any and all sorts of mind-warping chemicals, pills, booze, mind machines, trippy stuff, making beer, current street prices, importing pharmaceuticals, smart drugs, nutrients, herbs, and altered states. Please try to keep your conversations "theoretical" in nature, since this is an open conference. |
 |
|
|
#1
 2002-11-11, 04:17
|
AzUrE BLuE 
Regular
|
|
|
|
fentanyl
where can i get this. i tried it once and i need, i repeat need more. just plain and simple. im going to try and see if i can get someone i know who works in a hospital to get me some. thanks for any help or any additional info you can give me on this drug.
|
|
#2
 2002-11-11, 04:29
|
tryptamine 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: fentanyl
a ha ha! Instant addict. I wonder why they make drugs illegal.
Fuck!!
|
|
#3
 2002-11-11, 04:37
|
AzUrE BLuE 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: fentanyl
you try it and tell me you dont want more. chances are i wont be doing it anymore because its just so fucking hard for me to get.
|
|
#4
 2002-11-11, 05:10
|
twerpsie 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: fentanyl
thats why you dont do addicting drugs.
|
|
#5
 2002-11-11, 05:30
|
tryptamine 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: fentanyl
Oh I do want to give H a little dance. And even though I got away from Meth unscathed I still am worried a little. I just have to keep my thinking hat on and my eyes on the goal and I think I should bee alright.
ps. I'm drunk!
|
|
#6
 2002-11-11, 06:28
|
twerpsie 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: fentanyl
im drunk too!
|
|
#7
 2002-11-11, 06:51
|
The pharmacist 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: fentanyl
Okay, so you want Fentanyl. Jansen pharmaceuticals makes a transdermal patch called duragesic. It comes in three dosages, 25, 50, and 100 micrograms per hour. The patch lasts three days, and releases medicine into the skin dermaly. These patches are difficult to get, and quite expensive. I suggest constant complaining about your "pain", and how your shitty lortabs, or percocets just aren't cutting it, and you are in agony. A good way to get them is to let the doctor bring them up, by casualy mentioning that you want a long term pain reliever that lasts more than a few hours. Ask what your options are drug wise. This way the Dr. feels as if he or She is helping you make a decision, and the fact that you are drug shopping will not enter their mind. Bear in mind that you will not recieve a scipt for the duragesic the first or second Dr. visit, but with a little determination and time persistance will prevail. If your regular physician will not give you a script, ask for a referral to a pain specialist, or anasthesiologist. Do remember though Fentanyl is very dangerous and very addictive. It makes heroin look like lortab 5mgs. It can kill you the minute you lose respect, as it is around 200 times stronger than morphine and diacetyl morphine.play safe, and at your own risk.
|
|
#8
 2002-11-11, 12:18
|
GOD_Burnsout 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: fentanyl
quote: Originally posted by AzUrE BLuE: im going to try and see if i can get someone i know who works in a hospital to get me some.
hahaha I don't think it's gonna happen.
|
|
#9
 2002-11-12, 01:53
|
AzUrE BLuE 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: fentanyl
quote: Originally posted by GOD_Burnsout: hahaha I don't think it's gonna happen.
thats how i got it the first time. thanks for the tips pharmacist. yea i know all that stuff about how powerful it is and i intend to be careful. i might not do it again because its so damn addictive. ive always been more of a hallucinogen kinda guy myself.
|
|
#10
 2002-11-12, 01:56
|
AzUrE BLuE 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: fentanyl
speaking of nothing in particular, fentanyl was the chemical gas used in that hostage situation in russia in which like 117 people died. first time it was used as a gas i believe. they decided to use it because of its immediate immobilizing capabilities. just thought i'd mention that.
|
|
#11
 2002-11-12, 02:02
|
djsam 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: fentanyl
For a second I was thinking "Yet another victim of chronic pain, I feel for you man", but then I read your second post in this thread..
Jesus, Meta, please say something mean, if I do it myself, it'll probably end up with more than I even want to type (especially more than anyone wants to read).
|
|
#12
 2002-11-12, 02:02
|
GOD_Burnsout 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: fentanyl
quote: Originally posted by AzUrE BLuE: thats how i got it the first time.
DAMN, get them to get you some cocaine next time.
|
|
 |
 |
To the best of our knowledge, the text on this page may be freely reproduced and distributed.

totse.com certificate signatures
|
 |
 |
About | Community | Bad Ideas | Drugs | Ego | Erotica | Fringe | Society | Technology
|
 |
 |
 |
 |
|
|