This particular thread is a partial recovery - page 1 of its original capture was never archived, so some posts from that page are missing below.
|
#1
 2002-11-12, 22:13
|
grungymagician 
Regular
|
|
|
|
DRAMAMINE
junglist, you wouldnt be planning on leaving soon beacuse of all the crap would you? we really need someone like you around to keep order. Meta is super smart too, but he is to nice of a guy (thats a compliment to both of you, I guess  ) I could see how being the hard ass drill instructor at totse may burn you out, but I give you 100% support. So I know its hard to say exactly, but when did any of you really older members feel &totse was getting to much crap in?
|
|
#2
 2002-11-12, 23:55
|
junglist 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: DRAMAMINE
some would probably argue that it started before even i got here, its all a matter of perspective i suppose. its not incredibly important, but i would like to see some changes made. i think the first one needs to be in the archives. i have a long break coming up for thanksgiving, so i plan to work on it then.
|
|
#3
 2002-12-09, 02:31
|
PickLewEAsLE 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: DRAMAMINE
I'm with everyone who says this board is going to shit.
I've been here a while and even longer before I actually registerd and though there ARE <i>occasionaly</i>(but rarely) a few good posts with new information the majority of what's posted is just a watered down repeat or an exact copy of posts submited already.
If you (you know who i'm talking about/to) continue posting the same crap, but then expecting the respect that you dont give to the ones who you're expecting answer(s) from, but then can't accept them or anyone else bringing it to attention to not only you and others that you're question has been answered at least 25 times the criticismof your ignorance and laziness, then you should leave in the first place as you're not mature enough to get over someone just telling you something you SHOULD know if you showed any kindof initiative in the first place!
-MexicanOCHO
[This message has been edited by PickLewEAsLE (edited 12-09-2002).]
|