About
Community
Bad Ideas
Drugs
Ego
Erotica
Fringe
Society
Technology
register | bbs | search | rss | faq | about
meet up | add to del.icio.us | digg it
Go Back   Community > Vices > Better Living Through Chemistry
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Better Living Through Chemistry Discussions of any and all sorts of mind-warping chemicals, pills, booze, mind machines, trippy stuff, making beer, current street prices, importing pharmaceuticals, smart drugs, nutrients, herbs, and altered states. Please try to keep your conversations "theoretical" in nature, since this is an open conference.

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
 #1 
Old 2002-11-10, 20:56
phender phender is offline
Regular
 
Default Getting weed out of my system

Hi, I have smnoked weed this weekend and now I want to apply for a job at Barnes and Noble but I tihnk they drug test you on interview and have weed in system and I heard it stays fior like 30 days. Is there a foolproof way to quicken this so I can apply like in at least a week from now?
 #2 
Old 2002-11-10, 23:10
junglist junglist is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Getting weed out of my system

try a fucking search. theres at least 100 topics about this already. look for yourself.

im so sick of repeating posts, day after day. do some searching, find a topic, if you have a question bring that topic back by adding to it.
 
To the best of our knowledge, the text on this page may be freely reproduced and distributed.
 

totse.com certificate signatures
 
 
About | Community | Bad Ideas | Drugs | Ego | Erotica | Fringe | Society | Technology
Hot Topics