About
Community
Bad Ideas
Drugs
Ego
Erotica
Fringe
Society
Technology
register | bbs | search | rss | faq | about
meet up | add to del.icio.us | digg it
Go Back   Community > Vices > Better Living Through Chemistry
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Better Living Through Chemistry Discussions of any and all sorts of mind-warping chemicals, pills, booze, mind machines, trippy stuff, making beer, current street prices, importing pharmaceuticals, smart drugs, nutrients, herbs, and altered states. Please try to keep your conversations "theoretical" in nature, since this is an open conference.

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
 #1 
Old 2002-11-10, 15:24
grungymagician grungymagician is offline
Regular
 
Default Werid Adderall Experience. I'm confused too.

Yesterday I took 60 mgs of adderall, my second time ever. So here it is, some awkward things happened, maybe some of you could interpret things. I know its long as hell, please bare with me, I hope its a half bit intresting.

4:22p.m.-I take 3 20mg adderall, so 60 mgs total. Now I'm just waiting around for things to happen.

5:30-I arrive at the gym to workout. I was slightly feeling the adderall, but I was NOT at the gym because of the adderall, i go everyday, it just so happened i was at the gym on adderall. Right before the ride to the gym I was getting a little hyper, breathing short,heavy and fast. I feel a little warm, primarily in my legs.

Now I'm working out like a crazy man. It was a bi's and tri's, and ussually I do no more than 6 exercises for each muscle in a day. I have no clue how many i did, i never got physically tired, I of course reached muscle failure after a long, heavy slow set of curls, but it didnt ache like it would naturally. My friends were bugging me to go home, haha, they were done way before me and we ussually finish approximatly the same time.

I had to get my friend home, he had some things to take care of, but i didnt want to leave, I still felt 100% pumped, but hell I was struggling with curling 10 lbs in ethier hand, by the end.

7:15-We finally leave the gym for my friend, I was nonstop working out for an 1 hour and 45 minutes.

I get Home and run hard for 2 miles around my block.

When I get back I have my first thing to eat, a can of tuna, for the protein since I worked hard as hell in the gym.

9:00 After I shower, I feel as if now I may be crashing, since I have a lot more of these like "warm flashes" in my body, but its a euphoric feeling. I am now extremely talkitive. I even had a little debate with my dad about something stupid, but hell I felt as if I verbally owned him, I was confident in that too.

9:15-As I pick my other buddy up, I realize when I walk I think that I may be really tired, but i really cant detrimine it, sounds werid huh.

9:30-We smoke about a bowl each of some pretty good dank. OOOOHHHH, i feel so good, a physical body buzz that is. Music FEELS good. I am getting really sweaty, red faced, and feeling on fire a lot, off and on. But I cant say I didnt like it. Sometimes it felt a little to intense. OH GOD I have to piss every fucking 10 mintues like a race horse. I think the adderall has worn off, or in the after effects. The weed makes the after effects really good.

10:15- Ate a taco, trying to bring both highs down.

12:00 am.-Get home, and I talk to my sister for 2 fucking hours about nothing, very talkitive indeed. I think she thought I was speaking non-sense, and she feel asleep on me. My pupils are just huge.

Its been almost 8 hours since I dosed, but i cant really say that I am crashing, I was still totally awake and alive. Getting a dry mouth no matter how much water i drink, am sweating, and still pissing every 5-10 minutes.

3:00am I finally leave the comp and my sisters room, go to my bed and turn the T.V. on. Of course nothing is on but I keep watching, i dont know why, it just didnt bother me.

5:00am-I finally force myself to fall asleep.

9:00 am-Wake up. My back aches, still a little warm just like a fever, Its werid my back is sore, I expected my bi's and tri's to be dead. I can tell my stomach has been very hungry for a long time, i barely ate last night. But I'm not hungry, you guys know what I mean?, its werid.

That was it I was up almost 13 complete hours from the time I dosed late-afternoon. I am confused to a few things.

1. I thought people crash after a few hours, I never felt like I crashed even if I did. Why?

2. Now since the 60mgs was a little more than standard, did it just make it last longer, b/c compared to the time I took 20mg, it wasnt THAT much more intense.

3. Why did I piss so much?
4. Why does my back hurt?

5. Was this a normal experience?

6. Was that dangerous, like that much and working out really hard. Note, I was drinking a TON of water, hell I couldnt get enough of it.


Any other comments, thoughts, opinions, experinces, etc. very welcome!!
 #2 
Old 2002-11-10, 18:11
Tchort Tchort is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Werid Adderall Experience. I'm confused too.

Alright, to start with you have nothing to worry about. More or less that can be called a normal experience. To answer your questions in order:

1)I was addicted to Dextroamphetamine (Adderal is a combo of Dextro and Levo amphetamine) for awhile and can say I NEVER crashed, ever, not once. What happened to myself and what happened to everyone I know who did Amphets regularly would be an increase in energy, combined with an early and short euphoric peak (generally 30min. to an hour) followed by around 8 or 9 hours of talkativeness and comfort. Generally I personally would stay awake 36 hours after ingestion, then go to sleep as normal the next night around 10 or 11pm.

2) Some people are effected differently. A standard, regular, good dose of amphetamine is 50mg. This is the dose that is considered normal around my group of friends for recreational purposes. at 50mg-70mg for a semi-regular or new user, the euphoria is increased as compared to 20-40mg. the amount of energy you mantain and have should stay relitivly close to either dosage level.

3)Did you drink a lot of water at the gym?

4) You probably strained your back lifting and didn't notice it until now

5)Yes, more or less. I recommend using Dexatrine brand amphets for future use if you wish to do this again.

6)It wasn't dangerous compared to what it could have been at higher doses, and I don't recommend you use weights like you did on future speed trips (if you plan on doing more).

My comments:

1: As noted, use Dexetrine. It is pure Dextroamphetamine, better euphoria.

2: Aquire Valium, or another benzo or muscle pain-reliever/any pain reliever. Railing or ingesting these 'downers' after your euphoria has died and your sitting around bored at night because youre still full of energy with nothing to do and nowhere to go will help you relax and eventually put you to sleep (I recently tried Cyclobenzaprine, a back-pain reliever, as a Valium substitute for this purpose and it worked like a dream with only one 10mg pill).

3: Don't use sleeping pills or any diphenhydramine, diphenhydrinate, dimenhydramine or dimenhydrinate (ie no dramamine or benadryl) to help you sleep. I learned the hard way that using these pills to help you sleep when coming off of amphetamines is very unpleasent; you only feel the bad side effects of either instead of 'tripping' on them like some people do.

4: If you have schoolwork or work to do that involves research or writing, its good to do it on amphetamines. you concentrate better and enjoy what you're doing, generally giving weilding better results.

most important-5: Stick to around 50mg.
The warm fluttering in your chest thats pelasent during your euphoric period becomes complete and utter HELL on higher doses (75mg+) unless youre a very regular user and have a developed tolerance. That warm fluttering is your heart racing at a faster pace and your blood pressure rising (I learned the hard way by taking 80mg of dextroamphetamine with no tolerance, I spent the entire next day with that feeling of my heat picking up speed).

Stay safe. Don't get addicted. Enjoy.
 #3 
Old 2002-11-10, 18:27
grungymagician grungymagician is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Werid Adderall Experience. I'm confused too.

Tchort, that was an awesome post, very helpful, thanks man for spending the time helping me out.

yeah I totally understand you about the homework thing, or hell anything you want to focus on or need some concentration. I really wanna get a script for it, hopefully I can pull it off. Its like no matter what I was doing on the adderall, it was just great, my mind was so focused and intrested in the details and nothing bothered me. I could of had a conversation with anyone about THE STUPIDEST thing possible, but I would have enjoyed it. So looks like I'm gonna have to try to get some for schoolwork. BTW I know I wouldnt want to be on 60 mg for a homework night, its just to much. I thought 20 mg did the job just fine, a perfect balance, whats your suggestion?

Im just wondering, does this mean I've done speed? I mean technically it would right? But it wasnt a methamphetamine, which isn't that a bit more hardcore and by street terms isnt speed meaning "meth"
 #4 
Old 2002-11-10, 19:17
Tchort Tchort is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Werid Adderall Experience. I'm confused too.

Sure man, I wish I knew about Totse when I first started using drugs that no one I knew had heard about (DXM, for example).

For the first part of your inquiry, it might be helpful for you to think about your classes, which subjects you struggle with, and which things in a school or work environment you find the most difficult. Being on any amphetamine (meth, levo, dextro, or any combo of them) and putting your school, work, and social priorities in order is a must. If you were having problems communicating with a friend, girlfriend/boyfriend, ex-girlfrirned/boyfriend, parent, teacher, peer, etc talking to them on amphets will put you at ease and make you feel and come off as calm and unaggressive, as well as collected and articulate regardless of the topic at hand. popping 20mg-60mg of amphets then confronting this person or people would be much easier and comfortable. If you have a large assignment or project for school/college or work you could pop a good dose of amphets and enjoy doing it, enjoy putting your abilities to use planning, writing, etc. and put out top quality work. I used to take 50mg of d-amphets 15min. before my bus would pick me up for school (I'm in highschool, no liscense ) and be focused, euphoric, speedy, and witty all day (this is part of what led to my semi-dependancy/addiction/tolerance). So basically, if you want to improve a social situation to better articulate your thoughts and improve the atmosphere or you want to do great work on a big assignment/project, popping amphets works like a charm (as I right this post I'm on my next-day of a meth comedown, so I'm still writing to no end).

To answer your question, yes, 20mg will do the trick for concentration in a small way. I recommend, though, 30-50mg. Keep in mind that I'm unaware of your tolerance etc and I'm basing those numbers off of my and people I knows experience.

Yep, this means you've done speed. Speed is any amphetamine, meaning Levo-Amphetamine, Dextro-Amphetamine, the combination of Levo and Dextro amphetamine (d+l mixed with a few alkaloids/salts and you have what you took, Adderal), Meth-Amphetamine and the Methyl molecule based ADD drugs (like Ritalin and Concerta). All speed. Methamphetamine is the easiest to synth and is sometimes thought of as 'pure speed' which is bullshit; what these people mean is it wasn't manufactured by a legit pharm. company (although, the drug Desoxyn is legal pharm. grade methamphetamine for I guess ADD patients).

Hope the above helps.
cheers


 #5 
Old 2002-11-10, 19:35
r0k r0k is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Werid Adderall Experience. I'm confused too.

if they were 20 mg pills chances are they were time realese next time go for un time release or just chew up the pills
 
To the best of our knowledge, the text on this page may be freely reproduced and distributed.
 

totse.com certificate signatures
 
 
About | Community | Bad Ideas | Drugs | Ego | Erotica | Fringe | Society | Technology
Hot Topics