About
Community
Bad Ideas
Drugs
Ego
Erotica
Fringe
Society
Technology
register | bbs | search | rss | faq | about
meet up | add to del.icio.us | digg it
Go Back   Community > Vices > Better Living Through Chemistry
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Better Living Through Chemistry Discussions of any and all sorts of mind-warping chemicals, pills, booze, mind machines, trippy stuff, making beer, current street prices, importing pharmaceuticals, smart drugs, nutrients, herbs, and altered states. Please try to keep your conversations "theoretical" in nature, since this is an open conference.

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
 #1 
Old 2002-11-09, 15:42
kingenrage kingenrage is offline
Regular
 
Default what drugs cause this

Shaky hands

my hands shake more then they should, ive been through most drugs and id like to know wich one migth have been the cause
 #2 
Old 2002-11-09, 17:14
GOD_Burnsout GOD_Burnsout is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: what drugs cause this

when do your hands shake? When you do the drug or after? It could be a lot of shit. My hands shake when I wake up after some binge drinking.
 #3 
Old 2002-11-09, 17:50
twerpsie twerpsie is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: what drugs cause this

could it have been alot of caffine. i took alot of no doz once and was skakin like a mother fucker
 #4 
Old 2002-11-09, 21:45
Super Moderator
 
Sebastopol CA
Default Re: what drugs cause this

quote:
Originally posted by kingenrage:
Shaky hands

my hands shake more then they should, ive been through most drugs and id like to know wich one migth have been the cause



Come on, now.

Do you really expect anyone to help you based on such vague information?

So? You've been through most drugs?

First of all, I find that statment highly dubious - at best.

At worst it, and the rest of your post, is a piece of BS.

Take it easy: I said that was at worst . I personally think that it lies somewhere closer to my first supposition.

I really doubt that you've been through most drugs: In fact, I doubt that you've even done most recreational drugs.

I haven't even done that; and I have years of as head strt on you.

What I am willing to accept, is that you have taken a good variety of various drugs, over a relativly short amount of time.

Be that as it may, I still can't do squat to help you - nor can anyone else me thinks - unless and until you provide some details.
 #5 
Old 2002-11-09, 21:52
kingenrage kingenrage is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: what drugs cause this

Ok. meta, Ive done drugs over a short perdiod of time ( 5 years ). te list includes : weed, hash, mushroomz, crack, coke, ketamine, speed, xtc, mescaline, acid, salvia, valium. so tat covers a couple of recreational drugs. I do not consume caffine often.
Now about the shakes.

As i try to hold a pencil horizonlal pozition it shakes. The shaking is constant. not only when high. This could come form anoter source ten drugs but i belive it is the drugs. if not te drugs what may cause shakky hands?
 #6 
Old 2002-11-09, 22:32
TheSell0ut TheSell0ut is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: what drugs cause this

quote:
Originally posted by kingenrage:
Ok. meta, Ive done drugs over a short perdiod of time ( 5 years ). te list includes : weed, hash, mushroomz, crack, coke, ketamine, speed, xtc, mescaline, acid, salvia, valium. so tat covers a couple of recreational drugs. I do not consume caffine often.
Now about the shakes.

As i try to hold a pencil horizonlal pozition it shakes. The shaking is constant. not only when high. This could come form anoter source ten drugs but i belive it is the drugs. if not te drugs what may cause shakky hands?


Coke will do that to you.

That much I know for sure.
 #7 
Old 2002-11-09, 23:01
junglist junglist is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: what drugs cause this

crack and coke could make you shaky, but not if youre not doin it constantly and formin an addiction. nothing with just make you start shakin at any time of the day unless youre becomin a junkie. if youre not constantly smokin crack and snorting coke and you have shaky hands after periods of sobriety it means its somthing else. ummm... forgive me for saying, but sounds like common sense to me. potheads dont break out in uncontrollable shakes.

how about all the speed you say you take. seems pretty obvious to me, i mean... hrm, speed, gettin jittery, shaking... common sense again...



[This message has been edited by junglist (edited 11-10-2002).]
 #8 
Old 2002-11-09, 23:58
twerpsie twerpsie is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: what drugs cause this

parkison disease
 #9 
Old 2002-11-10, 02:35
sithie sithie is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: what drugs cause this

"parkinson disease"

hahaha... great post. very true.
 #10 
Old 2002-11-10, 03:39
Reverand Robb Reverand Robb is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: what drugs cause this

quote:
Originally posted by twerpsie:
parkison disease


No: fentanyl


 #11 
Old 2002-11-10, 04:24
UrMom UrMom is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: what drugs cause this

from the SAfe Alternative post....
quote:
Originally posted by kingenrage:
... i would not smoke crack for any reason.


and then in this topic...
quote:
Originally posted by kingenrage:
Ok. meta, Ive done drugs over a short perdiod of time ( 5 years ). te list includes : weed, hash, mushroomz, crack, coke, ketamine, speed, xtc, mescaline, acid, salvia, valium. so tat covers a couple of recreational drugs. I do not consume caffine often.


i smell bullshit
 #12 
Old 2002-11-10, 04:45
Super Moderator
 
Sebastopol CA
Default Re: what drugs cause this

I don't think I can add more than what Junglist has already said.

I would seriously consider seeing a Doctor because while speed can lead to such problems, I doubt that a few pills a few times a week would do it in 5 years.

And unless your an opiate addict and ain't saying.....Well then just see a doctor if it really worries you or doesn't go away within a certain amount of time or such.
 #13 
Old 2002-11-10, 07:02
nuglobe nuglobe is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: what drugs cause this

Just to let you know there are other things out there that will cause this? People who are drug free can still encounter this. It could be from high anxiety and stress. Do you have sleeping problems?

A little too much amt tonight. shez

[This message has been edited by nuglobe (edited 11-10-2002).]
 #14 
Old 2002-11-10, 08:20
nuglobe nuglobe is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: what drugs cause this

Ah yes.. this was before I saw his post about speedy popping at raves... there goes my idea. Good bye logic... hello speed
 #15 
Old 2002-11-10, 08:24
nuglobe nuglobe is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: what drugs cause this

One last little note:

Speed will give you parkinsons. Doing speed alot will give you all sorts of dopamine problems... from movement.. to never being pleasured
 #16 
Old 2002-11-10, 10:57
Z3m Z3m is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: what drugs cause this

Never being pleasured because, when your a tweaked out idiot, noone will want to pleasure you.
 #17 
Old 2002-11-10, 14:56
Tazer Daddy Tazer Daddy is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: what drugs cause this

One reason your hand could be shaking is from not eating right or malnutrition. Often when on meth or a "speedy drug" it is not as much the drug that causes the shakey hands as it is the lack of eating while on it. Even if your sober if you don't eat enough sometimes your hands will shake or jitter. also if you are eating alot of fastfood and drinking too much soda, you need to eat food that is somewhat good for you.
 #18 
Old 2002-11-10, 18:31
kingenrage kingenrage is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: what drugs cause this

Yeaa. I think a combination of speed and cocaine migth have done it.
About parkinson... I doubt it.
Maybe when ill be older. o well. at least ill get to hire a sexy 20 year old nurse to take care of my *************.
 #19 
Old 2002-11-10, 19:42
Dankgirl Dankgirl is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: what drugs cause this

quote:
Originally posted by kingenrage:
Ive done drugs over a short perdiod of time ( 5 years ). te list includes : weed, hash, mushroomz, crack, coke, ketamine, speed, xtc, mescaline, acid, salvia, valium. so tat covers a couple of recreational drugs. I do not consume caffine often.
Now about the shakes.


Well pretty much ALL the substances you mentioned can give you "the shakes" I'd say it has to do mainly with your speed, E, mescaline, crack, coke?? Well, you're a candidate for the shaking of the hands effect when you detox a little more. Maybe you should experiment on not being such an avid user and experimenting the substance for yourself without getting in a fight with that god-aweful path to addiction jumps right at you. It's scary. Can you handle it? Can you just say no?

I dare you,
luv,
Dank.
 #20 
Old 2002-11-10, 20:31
Super Moderator
 
Sebastopol CA
Default Re: what drugs cause this

Damn!

Do my eyes deceive me?

Is that really you, or couldst be yon person do be 'danking' my chain?
 #21 
Old 2002-11-10, 22:33
OC40 OC40 is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: what drugs cause this

i shake all the damn time.. when im on drugs, when im off.. shit ppl used to make fun of me for it.. i dont know why i shake so much but i do know this, it gets worse when i smoke bud.. but even when im sober i still shake.. it really sux when im tryin to do somthing tedius (sp?)
 #22 
Old 2002-11-11, 00:42
kingenrage kingenrage is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: what drugs cause this

About the crack thing, ive done it before... never had pride in that, thats wy now I wouldnt do it for any reason. but still counts as a drug I did. I have came to the conclusion that Its the Fault of malnutrition And speed.
Or it could come naturally.
i had alot of problems with my health that just went away. lets hope this one falls into that category.
 
To the best of our knowledge, the text on this page may be freely reproduced and distributed.
 

totse.com certificate signatures
 
 
About | Community | Bad Ideas | Drugs | Ego | Erotica | Fringe | Society | Technology
Hot Topics