About
Community
Bad Ideas
Drugs
Ego
Erotica
Fringe
Society
Technology
register | bbs | search | rss | faq | about
meet up | add to del.icio.us | digg it
Go Back   Community > Vices > Better Living Through Chemistry
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Better Living Through Chemistry Discussions of any and all sorts of mind-warping chemicals, pills, booze, mind machines, trippy stuff, making beer, current street prices, importing pharmaceuticals, smart drugs, nutrients, herbs, and altered states. Please try to keep your conversations "theoretical" in nature, since this is an open conference.

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
 #1 
Old 2002-11-09, 09:33
Time4Portals Time4Portals is offline
Regular
 
Default 5meo-dmt

The 5meo experience is truly unique, not a social experience or party additive but the wisest sacrament I've encountered. Do it for a mystic search, preferibly with someone who has done it before and can assit you. It may scare you to death, but if you trust it'll cradle you into Nirvana. More real than real!

But, why is every one hesitant to post vendor info? Am I missing anything?
 #2 
Old 2002-11-09, 11:47
ballin on a budget ballin on a budget is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: 5meo-dmt

use email to find vendor info.too much activity from a vendor tends to make the site/company hot,and they have to either stop selling that particular product or shut down totally.not to mention all the idiots on the forums that could fuck around and kill themselves and give users of a particular substance a junkie type status.
 #3 
Old 2002-11-09, 17:10
GOD_Burnsout GOD_Burnsout is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: 5meo-dmt

also, if you directly link a site anywhere and someone hits the link, the place the link goes to (the vendor website in this case) can check where that hit came from, check out this forum and they would then have confirmation that they are selling research chemicals to people intending to use them as drugs.
 #4 
Old 2002-11-09, 17:53
twerpsie twerpsie is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: 5meo-dmt

wht is 5meo
 #5 
Old 2002-11-09, 20:36
GhettoJ GhettoJ is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: 5meo-dmt

becasue it has a methoxy group
 #6 
Old 2002-11-10, 02:45
Neiztsche Neiztsche is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: 5meo-dmt


5meoDMT is about as fun as a hammer to the back of the head. That being said, of course we can't give vendors here as the vendor would cease to exist in about 3.5 hours.

5meoDMT is not really legal by the DEA's standards. It is grey market because it is not specifically listed within the DEA schedule, but since its analogues (N,N DMT & psilocybin) are schedule 1, sales or pocession with intent to ingest as a hallucinogen is subject to the Analogue Act.

The only "research" chem that you probably wouldn't have to worry about is DXM. Even though its relatives- PCP & Ketamine are specifically listed in the DEA schedule, its wide over-the-counter use makes it nearly impossible to regulate. Upjohn (who I believe holds the patent) has lobbied the government heavily (paid them off) and greased many politicians to keep DXM from any regulation.

[This message has been edited by Neiztsche (edited 11-10-2002).]
 #7 
Old 2002-11-10, 09:40
nuglobe nuglobe is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: 5meo-dmt

Stick with 5meo-DIPT... or go just DMT... . GO AMT TOO! hehe
 #8 
Old 2002-11-11, 08:24
Time4Portals Time4Portals is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: 5meo-dmt

I've found two vendors that offer this sacrament but before sending money I would like to somehow check to make sure they are reliable. Any ideas?
 #9 
Old 2002-11-11, 22:52
Neiztsche Neiztsche is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: 5meo-dmt

Erowid has a "shady vendor" section...check that out. Don't buy from Tw*lf or that greek islands scam site. There is only really two great vendors & the others are too expensive.
You can find them by asking at DMT World or Lycaeum forums.
 #10 
Old 2002-11-12, 22:38
psycho0_1 psycho0_1 is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: 5meo-dmt

has anyone tried 5meo with an maoi? it would be scary but entheogenic too.
 #11 
Old 2002-11-14, 22:32
psycho0_1 psycho0_1 is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: 5meo-dmt

i meant orally.
 #12 
Old 2002-11-15, 01:12
Neiztsche Neiztsche is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: 5meo-dmt

I haven't tried it orally, just smoked it. I've heard it's active orally at around 50mgs WITHOUT an MAOi. So, 5meo orally with an MAOi might be dangerously trippy.

I would imagine one would have extreme nausea with the oral route. I have heavy nausea smoking it and I've heard snorting it is even more queasy feeling.

I personally don't like the stuff very much (during the peak of my trip I wondered how to get rid of the other 220mgs). It really feels like you're fucking up (cooking) your brain. It also felt very "chemical" to me and although it was extremely intense, it wasn't a profound experience. It felt like I was killing myself with an extreme overdose of inhalents.

 #13 
Old 2002-11-15, 03:02
Moderator
 
Facedown in the shag rug.
Default Re: 5meo-dmt

I know of one extremely large and reputable chem supply house that sells 5-MeO-DMT for a somewhat reasonable price. They're not a "drug" site, either.
 #14 
Old 2002-11-15, 06:12
Neiztsche Neiztsche is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: 5meo-dmt

Theta: Just about every large chem supplier has 5meoDMT. You can't get it from them unless you're a legitimate researcher.

My dog Pimple tried a while ago with Sigma-Aldrich. Pimple told them he headed a neuroscience lab here in his city. Well, they checked every detail and then cancelled Pimple's order the next day. Chem supply companies aren't going to risk getting shut down.

There are many good online vendors for 5meo and all the tryptamines, so it doesn't matter. In fact, some vendors Pimple has found are even cheaper than the big chem supply companies.
 #15 
Old 2002-11-15, 06:37
Time4Portals Time4Portals is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: 5meo-dmt

Sorry you got a bad experience, Nietzsche. So far all my experiences with it have been fabulous! I've found that people don't get the most out of it when they try to hold on to 3D reality. Because it can take us to a space way beyond anything we have ever experienced we tend to hold on. But if we trust and let go it can offer us a peak into the reality to the void, the absolute, where the big questions don't even get "answered": they dissolve into irrelevance, and for a moment we understand, and it all makes sense, there is no fear, no pain, no attachment, no ego... My experiences with it have changed my life for the better, I trust them way more than consensus reality; even if what I saw was just a product of my mind, an "hallucination", the idea of my mind being capable of such clarity is overwhelming... Maybe you tried too high a dose? Or maybe I get mystic experiences because mystic experiences are what I search for.

[This message has been edited by Time4Portals (edited 11-15-2002).]
 #16 
Old 2002-11-17, 02:17
Neiztsche Neiztsche is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: 5meo-dmt

Time4portals:

Believe me, I'm looking for mystic experiences. I did try to let go with the 5meo experiences but nevertheless, I was still grounded in reality. It wasn't dissociative at all for me...I knew I was right there, on my bed, on a drug.

I felt the explosion of misfiring synapses and saw the furious roll of webbed colors but it just seemed superficial to me.

The drug that blows me away beyond words is salvinorin. That was the most intense and bizarre ride of my life. The thing I liked was that it completely took me. There was no consciousness of reality at all...it was pure trip. (hey that's a cool name for a band huh?- Pure Trip)
 #17 
Old 2002-11-17, 05:15
Time4Portals Time4Portals is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: 5meo-dmt

LOL!
Maybe I should try salvinorin!

[This message has been edited by Time4Portals (edited 11-17-2002).]
 #18 
Old 2002-11-17, 05:30
Aternimus Aternimus is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: 5meo-dmt

quote:
Originally posted by GhettoJ:
becasue it has a methoxy group


Would it be possible to get rid of the methoxy group?
 #19 
Old 2002-11-17, 09:25
70up_up 70up_up is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: 5meo-dmt

I would have to say 5MEO is really great. I love DMT as well. It was part of one of the very few maybe 10 experiences that I've had with drugs that have really felt spiritual. Not just bullshit spirtual, real and open. It's a very deep and hard trip and you have to be in the right place around caring and knowledgable people. You need to do the right amount and be comfortable and prepared mentally. I saw someone go berzerk and we had to hold him down while he was swinging wildly. It was a horror to watch, he could not formulate a word and he was so confused and it was a giant mess to watch unfold. it onljy lasted about 15 minutes but he cried and curled up in a friends arms for an hour while we talked to him and tried to make the coming out part as nice as possible. About 5 of us had already done it and he came over and pretended like he knew what it was so we passed the pipe to him. A person definetely needs to know what to expect because it kiks in so fast and is so powerful. I can see why someone would say getting hit in the "back of the head with a hammer". That is the best damned hammer you could be hit in the back of the head with and I am sure glad that the hammer graced me with the 5 or 6 cracks it's taken at me so far. I hope to have a couple more pops come my way, I really feel like this is a drug that everyone should experience at some point in their time on earth. 5MEO is a drug I would consider to be benefitial and I think that research should be done with it concerning mental health, addiction and "disorders", but then again, American drug policy and practicioners are to stupid and lathargic to try anything different and pharmacutical companies couldn't care less. The benefits and uses of this are so obvious thogh, I'm really shocked they have not caught on.
 #20 
Old 2002-11-17, 22:49
psycho0_1 psycho0_1 is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: 5meo-dmt

haven't any of you tried snorting it yet? It's fucking wicked. You need from 20mg - 40mg bbut it rushes you fucking hardcore for an hour or two!
yeah,70up_up, a friend had way too much and started convulsing and foaming at the mouth and shit, it lasted about 30min s but he 'wok up' feeling gerat wanting more.

[This message has been edited by psycho0_1 (edited 11-17-2002).]
 
To the best of our knowledge, the text on this page may be freely reproduced and distributed.
 

totse.com certificate signatures
 
 
About | Community | Bad Ideas | Drugs | Ego | Erotica | Fringe | Society | Technology
Hot Topics