About
Community
Bad Ideas
Drugs
Ego
Erotica
Fringe
Society
Technology
register | bbs | search | rss | faq | about
meet up | add to del.icio.us | digg it
Go Back   Community > Vices > Better Living Through Chemistry
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Better Living Through Chemistry Discussions of any and all sorts of mind-warping chemicals, pills, booze, mind machines, trippy stuff, making beer, current street prices, importing pharmaceuticals, smart drugs, nutrients, herbs, and altered states. Please try to keep your conversations "theoretical" in nature, since this is an open conference.

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
 #1 
Old 2002-11-09, 04:12
TheSell0ut TheSell0ut is offline
Regular
 
Default Diphenhydramine

I've been reading alot on experiences on Diphenhydramine and the drug really interests me because I've taken a few boxes(not all at once) already, and I enjoy the effects.
I usually take about 4 or 5 capsules in various forms(snorting, swallowing or smokeing).
Smokeing it really doesn't work well since it melts and barely stays lit.
Snorting does seem to work fairly well and acts faster than swallowing it.
The effects I feel are sedation and a very odd sensation, which I can really only describe in a very cryptic way as: "as if my heart has been gently taken out and slavered in butter then gently put back in".
As far as hallucinations go, I see wall movements(like ripples in the texture of the wall), and for some reason I see 'shadow rats'. The first one was after a dose of maybe 5 or 6 capsules. I was sitting in this chair when I saw a black shadow dart across the floor, even though it moved fast I could make intricicate details out of it, like a textured black-'shadow' skin.
I was really amazed and I thought it was real, so I searched under my chair and under my desk for about 30 minutes. It didn't take me but a minute to realize that it was probably an effect of the trip, because I'd read prior experiences.
The next time was odd- I don't think I had taken much but I was in the bathroom when I saw the same 'shadow rat'. I can't really decide whether it was a hallucination or what because it disappeared very quickly.
Anyway, has anyone else had any experiences such as mine with this OTC drug?
Please, no posters with the 'd00d otc drug suc u r uncool, smoke weed d00d, diphenhydra-shit iz fer l00sers an dusnt werk.' mind-set need post.

 #2 
Old 2002-11-09, 05:38
nuglobe nuglobe is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Diphenhydramine

Be careful with that shit. The large amount you need to take is extremely hard on your liver and kidneys. Drink lots of water to help them flush the toxins out.

I personaly have never done it. I get my 'shadow ninjas' when I do meth. I also get them when I have been up for a long time or have not been getting much sleep. So I would say those are more from lack of sleep.
 #3 
Old 2002-11-09, 15:10
TheSell0ut TheSell0ut is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Diphenhydramine

quote:
Originally posted by nuglobe:
Be careful with that shit. The large amount you need to take is extremely hard on your liver and kidneys. Drink lots of water to help them flush the toxins out.

I personaly have never done it. I get my 'shadow ninjas' when I do meth. I also get them when I have been up for a long time or have not been getting much sleep. So I would say those are more from lack of sleep.



Hmm. I am an insomniac, not a bad one- it takes me maybe three hours to go to sleep, mostly because I can't stop thinking. I was wide awake when I saw my shadows. I've been awake for three days and never saw anything, barely felt it- well besides being damn tired on that third day.
 #4 
Old 2002-11-09, 17:27
SomeEverydayNobody SomeEverydayNobody is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Diphenhydramine

Diphenhydramine does cause hallucinayions, so I doubt it was from lack of sleep.
 #5 
Old 2002-11-09, 22:55
Tchort Tchort is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Diphenhydramine

I too searched for a way to describe a diphenhydramine experience, and I came to the perfect term- ambient. Your environment (room, lighting, etc) has an ambience to it. Thats how I see it anyway.

A good time to take diphenhydramine is when coming off of a levo and/or dextroamphetamine dose when you can't sleep (and are out of valium heh). The diphenhydramine doesn't make you sleep because of the amphetamine in your blood keeping you conscious, so you can enjoy the trip and stay awake for the whole thing.
 
To the best of our knowledge, the text on this page may be freely reproduced and distributed.
 

totse.com certificate signatures
 
 
About | Community | Bad Ideas | Drugs | Ego | Erotica | Fringe | Society | Technology
Hot Topics