About
Community
Bad Ideas
Drugs
Ego
Erotica
Fringe
Society
Technology
register | bbs | search | rss | faq | about
meet up | add to del.icio.us | digg it
Go Back   Community > Vices > Better Living Through Chemistry
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Better Living Through Chemistry Discussions of any and all sorts of mind-warping chemicals, pills, booze, mind machines, trippy stuff, making beer, current street prices, importing pharmaceuticals, smart drugs, nutrients, herbs, and altered states. Please try to keep your conversations "theoretical" in nature, since this is an open conference.

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
 #1 
Old 2002-11-09, 01:49
Old Sammy Old Sammy is offline
Regular
 
Default Short term memory loss...

Since I tried the nutmeg high, which sucked ass, my short term memory has completely disappeared. I havent heard anything about nutmeg highs being bad for you, except for your liver. Anyone else have the same problems with short term memory?
 #2 
Old 2002-11-09, 05:34
nuglobe nuglobe is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Short term memory loss...

Everyone reacts different to psychoactive drugs.. I'm sure you have heard that before. Just give it some time. If not look at some sites that suggest some herbal and vitamin suppliments. If that still fails I would say consult a doctor.
 #3 
Old 2002-11-09, 08:07
culinaryoverlord culinaryoverlord is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Short term memory loss...

I have lost a little short term memory accuracy, but it took years of abuse. If it starts to interfere with your life and doesn't go away, go to the doctor and fess up.
 #4 
Old 2002-11-09, 14:13
lpgeni lpgeni is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Short term memory loss...

Well i guess we all know that weed affects short-term memory indirectly, but nutmeg? I have heard that smart drugs like Gingko-Biloba actually helps, its just expensive compared to the amount of weed, one can get for the same money.
 #5 
Old 2002-11-11, 00:54
Old Sammy Old Sammy is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Short term memory loss...

Well, my ST memory loss was already starting to develop, but after I had tried some Dramamine... it got worse. Then I tried the "nutmeg high" and now EVERYTHING I do becomes vague and sort of blurry after a couple hours.
 #6 
Old 2002-11-11, 09:24
SSP SSP is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Short term memory loss...

Hint: this is a reason not to do OTCs.

I guess DXM is fine though, even if i do feel fried the next couple of days.
 
To the best of our knowledge, the text on this page may be freely reproduced and distributed.
 

totse.com certificate signatures
 
 
About | Community | Bad Ideas | Drugs | Ego | Erotica | Fringe | Society | Technology
Hot Topics