About
Community
Bad Ideas
Drugs
Ego
Erotica
Fringe
Society
Technology
register | bbs | search | rss | faq | about
meet up | add to del.icio.us | digg it
Go Back   Community > Vices > Better Living Through Chemistry
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Better Living Through Chemistry Discussions of any and all sorts of mind-warping chemicals, pills, booze, mind machines, trippy stuff, making beer, current street prices, importing pharmaceuticals, smart drugs, nutrients, herbs, and altered states. Please try to keep your conversations "theoretical" in nature, since this is an open conference.

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
 #1 
Old 2002-11-09, 01:24
roNbyrdie roNbyrdie is offline
Regular
 
Default meth boo-boo, help!?!?

Hi, I'm hoping somebody will have some recomendations on how I might go about returning some meth to something that resembles its proper state.
I was drying some on a plate in the oven and forgot..I accidentally turned the oven on to make garlic bread...ewwwwpppsss! When the plume of smoke cleared...I was left with a dark oily goooooo. Any suggestions?
Thank you in advance,
RoNbyrdie
P.S.- yes...I'm a true blonde
 #2 
Old 2002-11-09, 01:50
Tazer Daddy Tazer Daddy is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: meth boo-boo, help!?!?

first of all why where you trying to dry it out? Second i dont' think that you can turn it back. you burnt it up. i don't know that much about chemistry but if there is a way you can convert it back or restore it i'm pretty sure it is a pain in the ass.
 #3 
Old 2002-11-09, 02:12
tryptamine tryptamine is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: meth boo-boo, help!?!?

It's toast, there might be something resembling meth in that tar. Try washing it with acetone. But I highly doubt there will be anything left though. How much was there?

 #4 
Old 2002-11-09, 02:13
tryptamine tryptamine is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: meth boo-boo, help!?!?

What part of laboratory tips don't you understand?
 #5 
Old 2002-11-09, 07:27
culinaryoverlord culinaryoverlord is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: meth boo-boo, help!?!?

I hope you inhaled deeply of the smoke. Actually I think you're full of shit, but nevermind.
 #6 
Old 2002-11-13, 23:37
roNbyrdie roNbyrdie is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: meth boo-boo, help!?!?

an update for those interested...
first- I am not full of shit, it happened.
second- it IS toast, tried the acetone, denatured alcohol thing...didn't work, just ended up with a smaller pile of black tar.
third- that's life, sometimes you get burnt, sometimes you burn yourself
 
To the best of our knowledge, the text on this page may be freely reproduced and distributed.
 

totse.com certificate signatures
 
 
About | Community | Bad Ideas | Drugs | Ego | Erotica | Fringe | Society | Technology
Hot Topics