About
Community
Bad Ideas
Drugs
Ego
Erotica
Fringe
Society
Technology
register | bbs | search | rss | faq | about
meet up | add to del.icio.us | digg it
Go Back   Community > Vices > Better Living Through Chemistry
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Better Living Through Chemistry Discussions of any and all sorts of mind-warping chemicals, pills, booze, mind machines, trippy stuff, making beer, current street prices, importing pharmaceuticals, smart drugs, nutrients, herbs, and altered states. Please try to keep your conversations "theoretical" in nature, since this is an open conference.

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
 #1 
Old 2002-11-07, 05:33
EvilN EvilN is offline
Regular
 
Default toothbrush

I recently bought an electric toothbrush.I was brushing my teeth and by mistake put the top of the toothbrush to my mouth and my vision blurred.I took off the brush and found a small motor.I put my hand beside the motor, and touched it to a tooth.Somehow, I'm having this distorted feeling.It's not a headache, just distortion.Should I continue to expermiment or stop?
 #2 
Old 2002-11-07, 15:02
AKO AKO is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: toothbrush

Sounds like you're frying your brain.
 #3 
Old 2002-11-07, 15:13
SomeEverydayNobody SomeEverydayNobody is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: toothbrush

Mmmm, electrictution
 #4 
Old 2002-11-07, 15:54
GOD_Burnsout GOD_Burnsout is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: toothbrush

please, continue haha
 #5 
Old 2002-11-07, 22:10
Billowz Billowz is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: toothbrush

quote:
Originally posted by EvilN:
I was brushing my teeth and by mistake put the top of the toothbrush to my mouth and my vision blurred.



I would say your head is vibrating and thus vision blur. HAHAHAHAHAHHA

Yes, please conintinue your experiment by the way, and notify us of the results.
 #6 
Old 2002-11-07, 23:38
ExtazyBoy ExtazyBoy is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: toothbrush

lol... it never huts to experiment, thats how people progress =)
 #7 
Old 2002-11-08, 00:07
Regular
 
ATL, ho!
Default Re: toothbrush

is it a sonicare?
 #8 
Old 2002-11-08, 18:45
Chunkmiester Chunkmiester is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: toothbrush

quote:
Originally posted by ExtazyBoy:
it never huts to experiment


Unless of course your name is Marie Curie (woman who died of radiation poisening when she experimented with radiation)

Chunkmiester
Just be careful
 
To the best of our knowledge, the text on this page may be freely reproduced and distributed.
 

totse.com certificate signatures
 
 
About | Community | Bad Ideas | Drugs | Ego | Erotica | Fringe | Society | Technology
Hot Topics