About
Community
Bad Ideas
Drugs
Ego
Erotica
Fringe
Society
Technology
register | bbs | search | rss | faq | about
meet up | add to del.icio.us | digg it
Go Back   Community > Vices > Better Living Through Chemistry
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Better Living Through Chemistry Discussions of any and all sorts of mind-warping chemicals, pills, booze, mind machines, trippy stuff, making beer, current street prices, importing pharmaceuticals, smart drugs, nutrients, herbs, and altered states. Please try to keep your conversations "theoretical" in nature, since this is an open conference.

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
 #1 
Old 2002-11-05, 22:38
Old Sammy Old Sammy is offline
Regular
 
Default Is there any way to come down faster?

I took some Nutmeg last night around 3pm and I started to roll around 7pm, its now 7:30 pm and I wanna come down before I go to school tommorow... What can help me come down?
 #2 
Old 2002-11-05, 22:51
TheMeatPirate TheMeatPirate is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Is there any way to come down faster?

I've never tried nutmeg, but from what i hear, you're kind of fucked, hehe, sorry and good luck.

~meaty
 #3 
Old 2002-11-05, 22:52
exist exist is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Is there any way to come down faster?

i dont have the answer but what i wanna know. is what nutmeg is and hiw well does it fuck u up? i have seen it but i dont really know much about it whats the law thing about it. sorry i cant help.
 #4 
Old 2002-11-05, 23:23
Super Moderator
 
Sebastopol CA
Default Re: Is there any way to come down faster?

Grrrrrrrrrrrr.

*On slow boil...........*
 #5 
Old 2002-11-05, 23:25
Feel_the_drugs Feel_the_drugs is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Is there any way to come down faster?

nuthin u just hafta do shit u fuckin fag
 #6 
Old 2002-11-05, 23:34
Dion Dion is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Is there any way to come down faster?

Biography-In the life of a Mod

Day One-Topic:Nutmeg

quote:
Grrrrrrrrrrrr.
*On slow boil...........*


Day Two-Topic:How do I make Napalm?

quote:
Grrrrrrrrrrrr.
*On slow boil...........*


Day Three-Topic:How do I Hack?

quote:
Grrrrrrrrrrrr.
*On slow boil...........*


 #7 
Old 2002-11-06, 00:01
TheDarkSalvation TheDarkSalvation is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Is there any way to come down faster?

quote:
Originally posted by exist:
i dont have the answer but what i wanna know. is what nutmeg is and hiw well does it fuck u up? i have seen it but i dont really know much about it whats the law thing about it. sorry i cant help.


dude netmeg is a spice and i didnt really get what your asking about the "law thing" but it isnt illegal you can get it at your local grocery store.i didnt really understand your question maybe cus i'm stoned but maybe that answered it

 #8 
Old 2002-11-06, 04:02
Aternimus Aternimus is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Is there any way to come down faster?

Get a job. Get some real drugs.
 #9 
Old 2002-11-06, 07:48
Super Moderator
 
Sebastopol CA
Default Re: Is there any way to come down faster?

Right.

You can't say I didn't give this post a chance - I did.

It still has ended up inane - surprise!

Besides if the original poster hasn't come down yet, it's too late to help him.

*Close Sezza-me*

[That�s really: Close Sesame, but I'm Italian and that's just how it comes out ]
 
To the best of our knowledge, the text on this page may be freely reproduced and distributed.
 

totse.com certificate signatures
 
 
About | Community | Bad Ideas | Drugs | Ego | Erotica | Fringe | Society | Technology
Hot Topics