About
Community
Bad Ideas
Drugs
Ego
Erotica
Fringe
Society
Technology
register | bbs | search | rss | faq | about
meet up | add to del.icio.us | digg it
Go Back   Community > Vices > Better Living Through Chemistry
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Better Living Through Chemistry Discussions of any and all sorts of mind-warping chemicals, pills, booze, mind machines, trippy stuff, making beer, current street prices, importing pharmaceuticals, smart drugs, nutrients, herbs, and altered states. Please try to keep your conversations "theoretical" in nature, since this is an open conference.

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
 #1 
Old 2002-11-05, 20:19
Moderator
 
toronto
Default ephedrine

What are some thoughts on this. I havent done it in years, but I think I would like to give it an adult evaluation. Does anyone know if its legal in Canada?
 #2 
Old 2002-11-06, 04:03
Null Null is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: ephedrine

Ephedrine makes your heart beat fast which makes your body burn more calories. Diet pills are filled with ephedrine and caffine to make you lose weight. It's probably not the safest way to acheive weight loss.
 #3 
Old 2002-11-06, 16:33
Moderator
 
toronto
Default Re: ephedrine

Thanks for the response. I'm not trying to achieve weight loss. I'm trying to get a cheap high. I did about 150mg last night and felt pretty good.
 
To the best of our knowledge, the text on this page may be freely reproduced and distributed.
 

totse.com certificate signatures
 
 
About | Community | Bad Ideas | Drugs | Ego | Erotica | Fringe | Society | Technology
Hot Topics