About
Community
Bad Ideas
Drugs
Ego
Erotica
Fringe
Society
Technology
register | bbs | search | rss | faq | about
meet up | add to del.icio.us | digg it
Go Back   Community > Vices > Better Living Through Chemistry
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Better Living Through Chemistry Discussions of any and all sorts of mind-warping chemicals, pills, booze, mind machines, trippy stuff, making beer, current street prices, importing pharmaceuticals, smart drugs, nutrients, herbs, and altered states. Please try to keep your conversations "theoretical" in nature, since this is an open conference.

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
 #1 
Old 2002-11-03, 21:46
postman_pat postman_pat is offline
Regular
 
Default question on mdma

i have popped pills before and snorted but wanted to know if you can smoke it(like meth) and if so what difference does it make?

thanks for further replys
 #2 
Old 2002-11-03, 21:59
tryptamine tryptamine is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: question on mdma

Yes it works, hits you harder faster and doesn't last as long.
 #3 
Old 2002-11-04, 02:59
-SpeedStar- -SpeedStar- is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: question on mdma

Plugging is supposed to be the best way of doing it, not that id try
Injecting is pretty dangerous due to the dodgy nature of pills
 #4 
Old 2002-11-05, 09:01
ryanthemeister ryanthemeister is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: question on mdma

Crumble your pill into granules (About the same size as instant coffee) and spread into your joint. The joint will taste chemically sweet and it is slightly harsh on the old lungs but you will get high.
Best time to smoke a pill is when you come home from clubbing so you are already high on E. Build a joint and crumble 1 pill into it and smoke & VOILA!
And the difference between smoking and ingesting? Well I find if you are coming down from earlier ingested pills and you smoke one in a joint it will bring you back up but you won't be rushing your tits off but it brings you back up to a nice level. But the best thing I find that happens when smoking pills is that I start to trip right out of my fucking box. And I don't mean slight, shadowy hallucinations I mean full on crystal clear hallucinations. Better than acid (Before I get flamed here I'm not talking about pure LSD but street acid)
I see crazy complex geometric patterns which form disks and spheres and then go into vortexs and tunnels and shit and it is crystal clear. When I look closly at it it is made up of millions and millions of tiny red and green bubbles all rushing around to form these patterns. I've said it before & I'll say it again - IMHO hallucinations from pills are often much better defined and clearer than on acid. This is obviously due to the ingredients of the pill and not MDMA. One chemical I've heard that could cause these hallucinations is PMA which can be dodgy in high doses but when used in small amounts in pills causes hallucinations. Which on the one hand is shabby because when I buy a pill I want pure MDMA and not a pill with, like 5% MDMA and 95% caking agent and other shady chems. But on the other hand I don't mind cause I get to trip out which is nice cause there aint no LSD over here I'll tell you that now!

Sorry for rambling on & on...

[This message has been edited by ryanthemeister (edited 11-05-2002).]

[This message has been edited by ryanthemeister (edited 11-05-2002).]
 #5 
Old 2002-11-05, 19:12
Moderator
 
toronto
Default Re: question on mdma

Smoking e is a total waste of an expensive drug. You end up wasting most of it and e is not the sort of high thats supposed to hit fast then dissipate, its supposed to be ridden out. You will get FAR higher eating a good pill then smoking it.
 #6 
Old 2002-11-05, 21:50
ryanthemeister ryanthemeister is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: question on mdma

quote:
Originally posted by dagnabitt:
Smoking e is a total waste of an expensive drug. You end up wasting most of it and e is not the sort of high thats supposed to hit fast then dissipate, its supposed to be ridden out. You will get FAR higher eating a good pill then smoking it.


Dag - The question was what's the difference between ingesting & smoking E - not how high you get. In the UK E prices have dropped right down and you can now buy pills for �2 each. The country is awash with it. The maximum price that is paid for one pill is �5 and that's if you buy it in a club. So over here it's not an expensive drug - it is the cheapest.
As for getting far higher by ingesting then that is obviously true. I smoke a very occasional pill not to get high (because I'm already high at the time) but to trip out and so even though your pills are more expensive it is not a 'total waste' of a pill.
 #7 
Old 2002-11-06, 19:07
adihash adihash is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: question on mdma

ryanthemeister you gotta say though how totaly shit pills are now compared to a couple of years ago.

I would happily pay �10 for a pill if it where as brilliant as the ol days

I'm sick of weak crappy buzz's for half an hour.
 #8 
Old 2002-11-06, 19:55
Moderator
 
toronto
Default Re: question on mdma

quote:
Originally posted by ryanthemeister:
Dag - The question was what's the difference between ingesting & smoking E - not how high you get. In the UK E prices have dropped right down and you can now buy pills for �2 each. The country is awash with it. The maximum price that is paid for one pill is �5 and that's if you buy it in a club. So over here it's not an expensive drug - it is the cheapest.
As for getting far higher by ingesting then that is obviously true. I smoke a very occasional pill not to get high (because I'm already high at the time) but to trip out and so even though your pills are more expensive it is not a 'total waste' of a pill.




Fair enough. I shouldn't have insinuated that there was only one way to do the drug. To each his own. I just like getting really fucked on e, not just mildly. every time I smoke it (without dropping one first) I just get this teaser buzz that reminds me of just waking up in the morning - all stretchy but little enjoyment. Cheers. BTY at 2 bucks a pop you can put them in your breakfast cerial if you want to, even if they are week. In Canada the going rate is around $20. Back when I was really into it you'd be lucky yo get one under $40. And half the time they were still garbage.


[This message has been edited by dagnabitt (edited 11-06-2002).]
 
To the best of our knowledge, the text on this page may be freely reproduced and distributed.
 

totse.com certificate signatures
 
 
About | Community | Bad Ideas | Drugs | Ego | Erotica | Fringe | Society | Technology
Hot Topics