About
Community
Bad Ideas
Drugs
Ego
Erotica
Fringe
Society
Technology
register | bbs | search | rss | faq | about
meet up | add to del.icio.us | digg it
Go Back   Community > Vices > Better Living Through Chemistry
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Better Living Through Chemistry Discussions of any and all sorts of mind-warping chemicals, pills, booze, mind machines, trippy stuff, making beer, current street prices, importing pharmaceuticals, smart drugs, nutrients, herbs, and altered states. Please try to keep your conversations "theoretical" in nature, since this is an open conference.

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
 #1 
Old 2002-11-01, 18:36
enigmaXesp enigmaXesp is offline
Regular
 
Default what drug do you like best?

i know mines probably weed or shrooms
 #2 
Old 2002-11-01, 18:45
40ozTOfreedom 40ozTOfreedom is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: what drug do you like best?

1.LSD
2.oxycontin
3.weed
 #3 
Old 2002-11-01, 20:36
dopeman420 dopeman420 is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: what drug do you like best?

oxy in the nostril or o in the lungs, along with a stimulant in the septum.
 #4 
Old 2002-11-01, 21:02
kosmo2000 kosmo2000 is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: what drug do you like best?

mescaline
meth (rarely do it anymore though)
 #5 
Old 2002-11-02, 00:07
runaway runaway is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: what drug do you like best?

1 [tie]. DXM
1.[tie]. Sleeping Pills (like, 10 or so in the middle of the afternoon). Kinda trippy, almost like a disassociative.
3. Weed.
 #6 
Old 2002-11-02, 01:50
PyroHydroSmok PyroHydroSmok is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: what drug do you like best?

1. Weed/opium(can't choose!)
2. 5-me0-dmt/Almost all tryptamines
3. Dxm
4. Adderall/Amphetamines
 #7 
Old 2002-11-02, 03:23
reluctant reluctant is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: what drug do you like best?

life
 #8 
Old 2002-11-02, 04:18
Richy Richy is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: what drug do you like best?

1. shrooms
2. ice
3. coke
4. opium
5. LSD

i have an odd tolerance to weed, however. it takes about 2g to effect me at all!
 #9 
Old 2002-11-02, 04:18
SomeEverydayNobody SomeEverydayNobody is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: what drug do you like best?

Marijuana.
 #10 
Old 2002-11-02, 04:21
Damaged Damaged is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: what drug do you like best?

Hash.. way better than weed...
 #11 
Old 2002-11-02, 04:35
subvertpunk subvertpunk is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: what drug do you like best?

1 Morphine
2 OxyCodone
3 soma
4 weed
5 diphenhydramine
 #12 
Old 2002-11-02, 05:17
Social Parasite Social Parasite is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: what drug do you like best?

Alcohol
 #13 
Old 2002-11-02, 22:19
adihash adihash is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: what drug do you like best?

all the drugs I done, I love them the same everyone is an experience in its own right.

I stick to the reefer most weekends, cracking out the class A's for special occasions
 #14 
Old 2002-11-02, 22:31
enigmaXesp enigmaXesp is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: what drug do you like best?

quote:
Originally posted by reluctant:
life


i think your lying
 #15 
Old 2002-11-02, 22:50
twerpsie twerpsie is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: what drug do you like best?

1.weed
2.E
 #16 
Old 2002-11-02, 23:33
Richy Richy is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: what drug do you like best?

quote:
Originally posted by reluctant:
life


AHEM...sorry, but life is not classified as a drug. try again!

 #17 
Old 2002-11-02, 23:47
Soylent Green Soylent Green is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: what drug do you like best?

Cocaine
 #18 
Old 2002-11-03, 02:00
Element80 Element80 is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: what drug do you like best?

1. Weed
2. Dramamine...big shout out to subvrtpunk for being the only other person to put this. Its great, you should try it.
3. DXM
4. Alcohol
5. Everything else
 #19 
Old 2002-11-03, 02:40
subvertpunk subvertpunk is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: what drug do you like best?

ya i find it nice to get cracked up on motion sickness pills every so often. Definately not somethin i can do all the time like when i was younger.
 #20 
Old 2002-11-03, 02:58
Tazer Daddy Tazer Daddy is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: what drug do you like best?

1. Meth
2. Coke
3. Oxy
4. Shrooms
 #21 
Old 2002-11-03, 03:14
Moderator
 
toronto
Default Re: what drug do you like best?

I find it disturbing more of you arent mentioning E. It's been my drug of choice for over a decade now. You guys really dig cough syrop more than ecstacy?
 #22 
Old 2002-11-03, 04:11
Mista Piccolo Mista Piccolo is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: what drug do you like best?

Can E turn you into a rocket ship?
 #23 
Old 2002-11-03, 04:17
Moderator
 
toronto
Default Re: what drug do you like best?

quote:
Originally posted by Mista Piccolo:
Can E turn you into a rocket ship?


No, but being a rocket ship wont be quite so important.
 #24 
Old 2002-11-03, 04:19
subvertpunk subvertpunk is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: what drug do you like best?

never tried E, as you can see by my post im mostly into junk type highs. Anyways i have low saratonin and am i depressed bastard so i would never do E although it does intrest me. If i had the choice i would definately pick E over DEX
 #25 
Old 2002-11-03, 04:41
Mista Piccolo Mista Piccolo is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: what drug do you like best?

If it doesn't include rocket ships, then it's not good enough for me!
 #26 
Old 2002-11-03, 16:03
Moderator
 
toronto
Default Re: what drug do you like best?

Dude, low serotonin or not (I'm pretty sure I dont have much left) a little e once in a while isn't going to hurt you if you do it properly. Unless have you have an allergy or something which is rare. It's way safer than alot of this shit we're talking about. Fuck I wish I could buy a round for y'all.
 #27 
Old 2002-11-03, 19:24
Guineabastardmf Guineabastardmf is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: what drug do you like best?

Mary Jane for sure

1. No real addiction (No withdrawls, no crackheaded behavior,ect.)
2. Not even really a drug but a herb(All natural)
3. No real major damage to the body(no brain damge,ect.)
4. Can be grown very easily
5. Awesome high(the best out there i think)

 #28 
Old 2002-11-03, 20:55
enigmaXesp enigmaXesp is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: what drug do you like best?

quote:
Originally posted by dagnabitt:
I find it disturbing more of you arent mentioning E. It's been my drug of choice for over a decade now. You guys really dig cough syrop more than ecstacy?


i like E but i havent had any for awhile where im stuck ret now theyres hardly anything. but you can find an occasional magic mushy or some weed. and plus i dont have any connections here so idk even know where to find any pot. fuck, once in awhile when i get in a fight with a local billy after i beat the shit out his worthless sack of shit self. i find he has some pot, which i know he doesnt need so i have to take it away from him as well as most of the other things in his possession. i normally wouldnt rob fuckers but i HATE rednecks and when they start fights with my ass (they all hate sk8rs here)and they lose..they lose theyre shit t0o..im tired of fucking rednecks trying to fuck with me just bcus i sk8 or am not a redneck to0. and the fuck id get my ass kikt by a redneck. cant wait to get back home
 #29 
Old 2002-11-04, 01:51
GhettoJ GhettoJ is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: what drug do you like best?

Coke
 #30 
Old 2002-11-04, 02:53
-SpeedStar- -SpeedStar- is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: what drug do you like best?

1. ICE (real one)
2. E
3. Meth
4. LSD (would be higher if i could get it)
 #31 
Old 2002-11-04, 04:48
SSP SSP is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: what drug do you like best?

1. amphetamines (meth or pharmies, depends on how long i want to tweak for)
2. 4-methylaminorex - fun as hell, not something you can do too often
3. cocaine
4. salvia
5. light opiates like hydrocodone
 #32 
Old 2002-11-04, 17:51
onepercnt onepercnt is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: what drug do you like best?

I just stick to good ol' Meth and Booze!
 #33 
Old 2002-11-04, 21:42
chevyrob chevyrob is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: what drug do you like best?

1. Meth
2. Coke
3. Weed
4. E
5. Shrooms
6. LSD

 #34 
Old 2002-11-05, 04:36
Annabelle Annabelle is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: what drug do you like best?

Onepercnt, you like booze? I fucking hate booze! What are you thinking? *slaps some sense into you*

As for you Reluctant...Your drug of choice is life? Get the fffffUCK off TOTSE!

My drug of choice would be opiates because you can hide it better than weed and it makes you feel like there are no problems and gives you that genuine euphoric, warm-fuzzy feeling, almost like a warm blanket when your chilled. Mmmm. Okay I'm getting carried away. =)
 #35 
Old 2002-11-05, 05:43
beatmeofficer beatmeofficer is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: what drug do you like best?

1. Alcohol
2. Grass (although I don't smoke any more)
3. Mushrooms w/ DXM (I've never had any effect from eating mushrooms by themselves. Other people have tripped out on them, but I've eaten up to a half ounce of stuff I've seen make people go crazy with just a few grams and still had nothing.)
4. DXM
5. Acid (would have been 1st a little over a year ago, but my last several trips have been very bad)

At this point I'm just going to mention how much I fucking hate meth and ecstasy. Meth is just boring and dirty feeling. Ecstacy I especially hate. "Oh, look at me. I like everyone. I'm so friendly. Today was a good day. Let me give you a backrub." Yeah, that's real fucking fun-- about as much fun as hanging out with Mr. Rogers. I'm glad so many pills are adulterated. If the high dosage DXM that they thought was X doesn't put some sense into them, then getting ripped off will.
 #36 
Old 2002-11-05, 13:58
-SpeedStar- -SpeedStar- is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: what drug do you like best?

Beatmeofficer your complaining about x and meth and your drinking cough syrup? harhar
each to their own i say
 #37 
Old 2002-11-05, 14:53
Regular
 
ATL, ho!
Default Re: what drug do you like best?

any kind of glue
 #38 
Old 2002-11-05, 16:31
Moderator
 
toronto
Default Re: what drug do you like best?

quote:
Originally posted by beatmeofficer:
1. Alcohol
2. Grass (although I don't smoke any more)
3. Mushrooms w/ DXM (I've never had any effect from eating mushrooms by themselves. Other people have tripped out on them, but I've eaten up to a half ounce of stuff I've seen make people go crazy with just a few grams and still had nothing.)
4. DXM
5. Acid (would have been 1st a little over a year ago, but my last several trips have been very bad)

At this point I'm just going to mention how much I fucking hate meth and ecstasy. Meth is just boring and dirty feeling. Ecstacy I especially hate. "Oh, look at me. I like everyone. I'm so friendly. Today was a good day. Let me give you a backrub." Yeah, that's real fucking fun-- about as much fun as hanging out with Mr. Rogers. I'm glad so many pills are adulterated. If the high dosage DXM that they thought was X doesn't put some sense into them, then getting ripped off will.



Not to beat a dead horse (or, er, officer victim) But I could go on a little rant like you did for any drug on your list. "oh look at me I'm so drunk, watch me puke" etc...Getting all lovey and rubbing down beautiful girls is wicked. I know it's a bit corny, but so is any "wow man I can hear the colors" lsd trip.

 #39 
Old 2002-11-05, 20:00
ExtazyBoy ExtazyBoy is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: what drug do you like best?

e + k
e
k
dxm
weed
everything else...
 #40 
Old 2002-11-05, 20:40
south-of-freaky south-of-freaky is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: what drug do you like best?

marijuana
e
adderal cuz im on it anyway
motion sickness pills
 #41 
Old 2002-11-05, 20:49
onepercnt onepercnt is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: what drug do you like best?

Am I the only one who thinks that fucking Dramamine is the most worthless bullshit "drug" ever? I cant believe it's showing up on peoples favorite drug list next to extasy and shit, sorry had to bitch a little bit.
 #42 
Old 2002-11-05, 21:41
cocaloca cocaloca is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: what drug do you like best?

I am with you on that onepercent 100%, fuck that shit, I don't get it, at any rate, I enjoy all opiates(especially hydromorphine), coke, and the blessed xanax
 #43 
Old 2002-11-05, 23:40
enigmaXesp enigmaXesp is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: what drug do you like best?

[QUOTE]Originally posted by Annabelle:
[B]Onepercnt, you like booze? I fucking hate booze! What are you thinking? *slaps some sense into you*

As for you Reluctant...Your drug of choice is life? Get the fffffUCK off TOTSE!

life is not a drug..seriously
 #44 
Old 2002-11-06, 01:16
Regular
 
Monkey Island
Default Re: what drug do you like best?

Crystal Meth, EXTASY, NO2, not cause i use em, but cause they have kool names!
 #45 
Old 2002-11-06, 08:31
Super Moderator
 
Sebastopol CA
Default Re: what drug do you like best?

quote:
Originally posted by Annabelle:
My drug of choice would be opiates because you can hide it better than weed and it makes you feel like there are no problems and gives you that genuine euphoric, warm-fuzzy feeling, almost like a warm blanket when your chilled. Mmmm. Okay I'm getting carried away. =)


Shhhhh!

The idea is to get people to not want to do opiates unless the physically need it.


[i]Isn't it?[/]i


General answer [i.e.: No longer Annabelle specific]:

You've noticed I haven't answered the question.

Too many reason I can't/won't/don't, sorry.
 #46 
Old 2002-11-06, 14:40
Annabelle Annabelle is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: what drug do you like best?

Really Meta,...I know...*nods* I know. You know about that drunk hitting me years ago and ever since I have to take pain medication for my severe pain. I am one of those people who are truly in pain and NEED the medication. I feel bad about what I said. *bows out*
 #47 
Old 2002-11-06, 14:50
Askr Askr is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: what drug do you like best?

1. Marijuana
2. Malt Liquor
3. Salvia

I mean come on is anything else really worth the effort/money?
 #48 
Old 2002-11-06, 16:27
ramairta00 ramairta00 is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: what drug do you like best?

can you tell me about your experiences with adderall and what they would cost on the street?
quote:
Originally posted by PyroHydroSmok:
1. Weed/opium(can't choose!)
2. 5-me0-dmt/Almost all tryptamines
3. Dxm
4. Adderall/Amphetamines



 #49 
Old 2002-11-06, 21:03
syndicalist syndicalist is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: what drug do you like best?

Anna, sorry that you got hit by a drunk. But that is no more the fault of alcohol than it is a car's fault when there is a fatal accident. Alcohol has been the number one altered state in the west for thousands of years. Do you think that is because it sucks? No, it really is a pleasant buzz. It also has many different levels. You can have a nice two to three drink slight buzz. Relaxing and calming. And it gets more buzzworthy after that.

Sorry, dxm is stupid. I have done it more than once and find no redeeming feature. It is in no way comparable to lsd, shrooms, e, or even pot for insights into human nature.

Cocaine is a drug that has too harsh of a low. I guess I would side with the killer fans. Most opiates are very much "drugs" as I consider them. It is hard to say lsd is a drug in the normal sense of the word. It is a hallucinogen, along with pot and e.

Has anyone here heard of Tim Leary's Eight Circuit Model of Consiousness? Very insightful into what levels of your mind different drugs affect.
 #50 
Old 2002-11-06, 21:09
40ozTOfreedom 40ozTOfreedom is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: what drug do you like best?

quote:
I find it disturbing more of you arent mentioning E. It's been my drug of choice for over a decade now. You guys really dig cough syrop more than ecstacy?

well i hate X (or e). in fact, to me its one of the biggest rip off of all drugs; that and cocaine are tied, cocaine would be a better buy for the money but crashes suck.
some of my friends love X. whatever floats your boat.
 #51 
Old 2002-11-08, 00:11
ExtazyBoy ExtazyBoy is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: what drug do you like best?

e is great and all but its a money ripping drug, once u loose the magic it takes alotta good fucking pills to get that old "ecstacy" feel... thats why most old e users just gave up on it... and moved on, high is great what can i say but it's not worth it anymore love is gone...
 #52 
Old 2002-11-08, 00:40
Dangerousmind Dangerousmind is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: what drug do you like best?

nutmeg. that shit will fuck you up!
 #53 
Old 2002-11-08, 01:20
syndicalist syndicalist is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: what drug do you like best?

Nutmeg will not fuck you up unless you take a fatal dose. Any of you out there that are looking for a cheap high, make sure you are informed about any drug you take. Getting your information of a bulletin can be informative, yet the information can be suspect. Go to erowid.org or lycaeum.org for good information. After that come here and ask specific questions.
 #54 
Old 2002-11-08, 20:19
enigmaXesp enigmaXesp is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: what drug do you like best?

[QUOTE]Originally posted by syndicalist:
[B]Nutmeg will not fuck you up unless you take a fatal dose.

LMAO i didnt know that..if your that desperate you can smoke catnip thats sorta like smoking some cheap ass weed, i figured if my cat gets blitzed off it..than maybe i can to..and well you can its lame though
 #55 
Old 2002-11-08, 22:01
twerpsie twerpsie is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: what drug do you like best?

whats ice like. i was gonna try it but then i heardthe down was like crack.
 #56 
Old 2002-11-11, 16:58
AvatarofPower AvatarofPower is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: what drug do you like best?

hmmm...

1. Caffeine (in mid to high doses, like 400-600mg)
2. Cannaboids (hash is great, but I just love the flavor of a good tasty bud)
3. Molly (I gave up on pills pretty quick. If I can't get pure MDMA powder, its not worth it...)
 #57 
Old 2002-11-11, 23:34
40ozTOfreedom 40ozTOfreedom is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: what drug do you like best?

won't around 400-600mg of caff. make u puke your lungs out, and have purple hallucinations?
 #58 
Old 2002-11-11, 23:45
AvatarofPower AvatarofPower is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: what drug do you like best?

heh... it hasn't yet... i usually end up writing when i'm buzzing...

An average cup of coffee has like 60-80mg, I think...

[This message has been edited by AvatarofPower (edited 11-11-2002).]
 #59 
Old 2002-11-12, 04:52
copsblowcock420 copsblowcock420 is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: what drug do you like best?

My list of DOC's also average the all around risk of illness or fatality and also the comedown/crash

1)BUD (always and forever the drug of my life)
2)vicoden
3)X
4)opeium
 #60 
Old 2002-11-12, 06:57
MethHed MethHed is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: what drug do you like best?

Uh im fucken cold...oh yes drugs well Meth for sure and then uh hmmmm is sex a drug? lol
 #61 
Old 2002-11-12, 07:37
The pharmacist The pharmacist is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: what drug do you like best?

Damn I have so many favorite drugs, I don't know where to start.

1. Any high quality buds.
2. oxycodone and phenergan
3.L.S.D if I can find it
4.fentanyl
5.xanax
6.mescaline
7.DMT
8.good shards
 #62 
Old 2002-11-12, 16:00
Billowz Billowz is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: what drug do you like best?

quote:
Originally posted by Mista Piccolo:
Can E turn you into a rocket ship?


How much did you take to achieve rocket ship status?
 #63 
Old 2002-11-13, 01:44
BloodySyringe BloodySyringe is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: what drug do you like best?

quote:
Originally posted by dagnabitt:
I find it disturbing more of you arent mentioning E. It's been my drug of choice for over a decade now. You guys really dig cough syrop more than ecstacy?


I loved E the few times I did it... until I broke out in a rash and found out I'm allergic to it!
Even so, I'm still very tempted to roll at times... all the time... lol.
 #64 
Old 2002-11-13, 03:00
LutherX LutherX is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: what drug do you like best?

Hey all...

I favor weed, definitely... and hash would be so much better but damn I have no clue where to get it... Acid could be a fav but a friend of mine kind'a went a bit nutty after he tripped at a party once so no more cid for me.

Man I haven't even heard of half of this shit you guys are talking about. Mollys, Mary Jane, meth, oxy???


 #65 
Old 2002-11-13, 03:22
PjKtOVErMiND PjKtOVErMiND is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: what drug do you like best?

1.Ritalin
2.IR Ritalin
3.Snorting ritalin
wanna be like me?
take all the uppers you can, then whenver you freak out because of NO dopamine in your head take 3 somas. then take more ritalin about (160mg) then drink 16 keystone lights' and go get laid.
i do this 4 or 5 times a tweek (i mean week)
 #66 
Old 2002-11-13, 07:14
Carrera Carrera is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: what drug do you like best?

Its def a new generation of drugs now a days when i grew up it was weed, DMT, Shrooms, Acid and coke. Now you guys are talking about estacy, oxycotin, and meth,wow, i thought my generation was gonna turn out all burned out.
 #67 
Old 2002-11-13, 15:47
LutherX LutherX is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: what drug do you like best?

quote:
wanna be like me?
take all the uppers you can, then whenver you freak out because of NO dopamine in your head take 3 somas. then take more ritalin about (160mg) then drink 16 keystone lights' and go get laid.
i do this 4 or 5 times a tweek (i mean week)



You get laid 4 or 5 times a week? Lucky bastard...


 #68 
Old 2002-11-13, 19:47
copsblowcock420 copsblowcock420 is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: what drug do you like best?

Posted by LutherX- Man I haven't even heard of half of this shit you guys are talking about. Mollys, Mary Jane, meth, oxy???


LutherX- Mollys-pure mdma(the stuff in e that gets u high)
Mary jane-POT (fuckin duh)
meth-methanphetamines, which im sure u dont know what that is either
oxy-oxycontin(strong painkiller opiate)

if u paid attention to this site for about an hour you could figure out what all these drugs are, Im surprised u dont uve been around for a while.
 #69 
Old 2002-11-15, 23:03
skroat skroat is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: what drug do you like best?

mescaline
 #70 
Old 2002-11-15, 23:16
StrangeDays StrangeDays is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: what drug do you like best?

1. Weed
2. Booze
3. Coke
4. LSD
 #71 
Old 2002-11-15, 23:33
Z3m Z3m is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: what drug do you like best?

Mescaline is unusual...

I don't like any of them but Valium is cool for now.
 #72 
Old 2002-11-15, 23:41
maddcow007 maddcow007 is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: what drug do you like best?

quote:
Has anyone here heard of Tim Leary's Eight Circuit Model of Consiousness? Very insightful into what levels of your mind different drugs affect. [/B]
Yes, I have.

[QUOTE]Dude, low serotonin or not (I'm pretty sure I dont have much left) a little e once in a while isn't going to hurt you if you do it properly.[QUOTE] That's by all means, faulse. MDA and MDMA is one of the worse drugs when it comes to neurological damage, even if it is a users first time. If you value you're CNS, then it's fucking evil.

I'm with SSP, I havne't tried 4-methylaminorex, cocaine or salvia yet so:

1.) Adderall and other amphetamines
2.) Diphenhydramine (sp?)
4.) Methylphendate
3.) Mild opiates like hydrocodone
 #73 
Old 2002-11-16, 21:46
enigmaXesp enigmaXesp is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: what drug do you like best?

E/ketamine.. those are really good for raves and oxy is pretty sweet to0. but istill dont like of how its so hard to drink on E it takes to0 long to drink anything and then if you buy it at the clubs thers usually undercovers and fakes all over so its hard to find good stuff.
 #74 
Old 2002-11-16, 22:04
FuckThePope FuckThePope is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: what drug do you like best?

Ive done a variety of drugs... few of which I enjoyed...

I would have to say my favorite drug is ritalin... in small doses... like 20mg blown... because when I only do 20mg theres only 1 thing running through my head.. "Man I want to go out and break a window or something" ... I have extreme ADD but am not treated... which is probabaly a good thing because I am a destructive maniacal person, who its probabaly better, not to be motivated...
 #75 
Old 2002-11-17, 00:59
grungymagician grungymagician is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: what drug do you like best?

^^ just shut up please
 
To the best of our knowledge, the text on this page may be freely reproduced and distributed.
 

totse.com certificate signatures
 
 
About | Community | Bad Ideas | Drugs | Ego | Erotica | Fringe | Society | Technology
Hot Topics