About
Community
Bad Ideas
Drugs
Ego
Erotica
Fringe
Society
Technology
register | bbs | search | rss | faq | about
meet up | add to del.icio.us | digg it
Go Back   Community > Vices > Better Living Through Chemistry
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Better Living Through Chemistry Discussions of any and all sorts of mind-warping chemicals, pills, booze, mind machines, trippy stuff, making beer, current street prices, importing pharmaceuticals, smart drugs, nutrients, herbs, and altered states. Please try to keep your conversations "theoretical" in nature, since this is an open conference.

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
 #1 
Old 2002-10-31, 10:16
subvertpunk subvertpunk is offline
Regular
 
Default looking for a 'spiritual' trip.

I wanna trip and get a deeper perspective on life. Im not a physconot nor can i get acid, maybe shrooms. But i was wondering what physcadellic is good for getting a perspective on things? LSA? Salvia? Mescaline? dex? Seriously im not looking for a buzz i wanna get some type of enlightenment from it. I guess taking it a physcadellic, while dope sick and going through the mental hell of withdrawal isnt a good idea, so maybe ill load up on vicoden or something. But i really wanna learn something about myself maybe why i started using or anything meanigfull acuaally. Is there also a good setting for this?

heh i spelt spirtual wrong in the topic and i cant edit that part

[This message has been edited by subvertpunk (edited 10-31-2002).]
 #2 
Old 2002-10-31, 11:29
r0k r0k is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: looking for a 'spiritual' trip.

well if you can get some ibogaine its supposed to be very helpful with addicts ever tripped before? if not dont even think about mescaline umm dxm might be good and very enlightining but many would argue with them if you e mail i can give you a reliable source for all the legal research chemicals like all the 5 meos and amt but i dont want to post it on a message board amt would be good i think but its a 12 hour fry and thats a long time
 #3 
Old 2002-10-31, 12:05
adihash adihash is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: looking for a 'spiritual' trip.

mesacline and acid are good combinations if you trip alot though.

If not stay well away, when I smoke alot and think alot about my life things can be become very spiritual.

meo chemicals can be spiritual as well especially ol foxy ;P
 #4 
Old 2002-10-31, 14:43
beatmeofficer beatmeofficer is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: looking for a 'spiritual' trip.

Have you considered Ayahuasca/Yage? Head over to erowid and check out the ayahausca vault. It has the added bonus of being legal to obtain.

For a little less "spiritual" and slightly more "objective" (I'm not sure exactly how I'd describe it) trip I'd go for some DXM. I've never had a bad dxm trip while I've had many hellish psychadelic experiences. It's also allowed me to see things a little more clearly and rationally. I'm not sure how to describe it. You won't (or at least, I won't) find God on a dxm trip, but you'll get a better understanding of yourself.
 #5 
Old 2002-10-31, 16:37
confuzious confuzious is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: looking for a 'spiritual' trip.

I've had very spiritual trips on DXM.
 #6 
Old 2002-10-31, 16:51
leet0x leet0x is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: looking for a 'spiritual' trip.

Do dxm with a few friends, you will have some deep conversations and you will think a fucking shitload about what's goin on in your life right now.
 #7 
Old 2002-10-31, 17:23
soma soma is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: looking for a 'spiritual' trip.

I never had what I would consider a spiritual trip on DXM. I've just gotten really fucked up. I've never gotten to fourth plateau, maybe that's why.
 #8 
Old 2002-10-31, 20:15
dopeman420 dopeman420 is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: looking for a 'spiritual' trip.

i haven't had what i'd call a spiritual trip on dxm, but i've had very introspective trips, and i have a feeling that this is what you're looking for. just don't think TOO much.
 #9 
Old 2002-10-31, 21:18
SomeEverydayNobody SomeEverydayNobody is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: looking for a 'spiritual' trip.

Mushrooms can cause soem serious thinking. Do some with some friends. Then after the most serious part of the high is over, go out for a wlak and have your friend[s] keep their mouths shut. Oh the thoughts youll have!
 #10 
Old 2002-10-31, 22:45
junglist junglist is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: looking for a 'spiritual' trip.

you should look at substances that have historic spiritual use... ayahuasca (or dmt and derivitives/synthetics), salvia, amnitas, etc.
 #11 
Old 2002-10-31, 22:56
junglist junglist is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: looking for a 'spiritual' trip.

BUT.... youre not going to gain any spirituality or profoud realizations about yourself by just doing these substances... dont expect to drink a cup of tea and down some seeds and get some intense profound effects just because you did it. most of these brews were used in coordination with meditation and other mind excercises, not just takin it and goofin off with friends about how theres a purple elephant on the wall. also.... many of these experiences can be downright fucking scary... alot of ego loss and realization comes in when youre trippin so hard that it scares the shit out of you so much that you dont know if youre about to die or just explode with energy. there is alot to be said for perceived near death experiences ('perceived' because you likely werent near death, but you felt it, believed it, etc.)
 #12 
Old 2002-11-01, 01:13
Impulses Impulses is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: looking for a 'spiritual' trip.

My first 3rd plateau DXM trip gave me a new sense of security with myself. It's as if I became more of a friend with myself. Like I understood my troubles more clearly and could rationalize them easier.

Just hope that when you find yourself you like the person you meet
 
To the best of our knowledge, the text on this page may be freely reproduced and distributed.
 

totse.com certificate signatures
 
 
About | Community | Bad Ideas | Drugs | Ego | Erotica | Fringe | Society | Technology
Hot Topics