About
Community
Bad Ideas
Drugs
Ego
Erotica
Fringe
Society
Technology
register | bbs | search | rss | faq | about
meet up | add to del.icio.us | digg it
Go Back   Community > Vices > Better Living Through Chemistry
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Better Living Through Chemistry Discussions of any and all sorts of mind-warping chemicals, pills, booze, mind machines, trippy stuff, making beer, current street prices, importing pharmaceuticals, smart drugs, nutrients, herbs, and altered states. Please try to keep your conversations "theoretical" in nature, since this is an open conference.

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
 #1 
Old 2002-10-30, 23:40
Old Sammy Old Sammy is offline
Regular
 
Default Wtf happened???

Ok, I went up to Walgreens and picked up a small tube of Dramamine (12 Tablets). I took 5 of them which is 250 mg. Withing an hour I felt like the gravity had increased and I was being pulled down. So I went into my room and fell asleep for 30 minutes or so. When I woke up, I have NEVER been this tired. Imagine getting 2 minutes of sleep and having to go to work or school the next day then multiplu that by 1000 and you'll understand how tired I was. But back to the main question, WTF happened? Is dramamine supposed to do this, Ive heard it is supposed to be like a dream.
 #2 
Old 2002-10-30, 23:49
CulexuS CulexuS is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Wtf happened???

Yes, that is a side effect of dramamine. The point is to stay awake through it. The feeling of gravity being increased is called a body high and people tend to enjoy it. So next time check what you are doing before you do it and don't asume somthing went wrong with the drug when it is just lack of information.
 #3 
Old 2002-10-30, 23:57
ExtazyBoy ExtazyBoy is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Wtf happened???

first time i did dramamine, wasnt for the "high" i just took 2 pills, and went to sleep and had the most vivid dream i ever had in my life, i couldn't tell the difference betweent reality and dream world, and the gravity feeling so big that i was flying around my room with loud music... and it was great ofcourse it was just a dream, and next time i did dramamine for the "high" i took 6 pills, it all was happening on the train with my friend, nothing special just brain dead ... and walls were kinda breating, next day sucked big big ass... will never do it again in high doses...
 #4 
Old 2002-10-31, 00:57
Impulses Impulses is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Wtf happened???

The sensation of increased gravity is the only thing I liked about dramamine.
 #5 
Old 2002-10-31, 02:05
Super Moderator
 
Sebastopol CA
Default Re: Wtf happened???

quote:
Originally posted by CulexuS:
So next time check what you are doing before you do it and don't asume somthing went wrong with the drug when it is just lack of information.



If there's one thing that I think can be said for all drugs [possibly the only thing that applies to them all] it is this:

Read, research, learn everything that you can about any drug you plan to ingest.

The effort required for minimal research is magnitudes smaller when compared to the potential harm you could do to yourself.

And I don't mean your body - though it's important own - I mean your brain.

You can have a messed up and ill-functioning body and a fully functioning brain: You can still have a productive, normal-ish, even enjoyable life: I�m living proof that that is true.

I can�t quite say the same for the reverse, though: To have a physically healthy, normal body; but with [This is for Theta, if he�s reading this..] the mental agility of a small soap dish, is not a life I would think could be considered anything much more than a waste. You certainly can�t say to have anything of quality or even just decent in your life if you don�t have the mental faculties to know the difference � or if you�re not even aware of your surroundings.

Your brain is an amazing feat of biochemical wonder; emphasis on the word chemical. Adding any new chemical to the existing mixture can have some very negative effects

[yes, I know: it can have some mighty good effects too, which is one reason many risk it in the first place].

Still; to go in uninformed is only asking for trouble.

And trouble will most always be happy to oblige

So, just take a little effort: your brain will thank you someday
 #6 
Old 2002-10-31, 06:22
leet0x leet0x is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Wtf happened???

Heh, dramamine... the memories.
All I know, is the first time I did dramamine, I had no clue how much to take, but we had a lot of it. I took like 19 and so did my friend, and we didn't feel shit for like 20 min (new to pills then) and my friend was like this is gay, and we took a few more (like a total of 22) and we were walkin and my friend started tripped (he weighs less than me) and he is like dude im startin to feel really fucked up and he was sayin shit was all bright (we were outside by a school and there was snow everywhere) and then we were walkin and he wanted to sit down. By this time it started to hit me and I was like dude wtf! We started luaghing so hard we couldn't stop, and we were saying that if we started tripping that we would hide so are ride wouldn't pick us up. Well we started to trip really bad and guess what!?!?! ( we forgot ) and the next thing I know my mom is picking us up honkin the horn and I have a puke stain on my leg and I was just like who the fuck is that and my friend was tellin me to calm the fuck down and so we started walkin to the car. Since snow is really think it was fucken up my balance really fucken bad so I started to fall and walk the other way and then my mom honked again. Finally we got to the car and right when we got in we were caught. She would ask me a question and I would forget it like a second after I started to respond and start talking giberish.

Well the point is, don't fuck around with this stuff. You can be caught very easily and that night I had to go to the hospital and it was very gay. (I had to drink charcoal?)

I did it again, this time doing it late night when everyone was sleeping and this time another friend brang some over and he was like 92 pounds and he did 24 and so did I. Well all was goin good he was startin to trip n say shit to people that wernt there and then finally we had to piss like every 20 seconds so my parents were like WTF and then i was talkin to here and then she asked me why my eyes were all bulged and I said I dunno shit im tired. Then is when it really kicked in, she asked me a question and I started talkin about school or some shit and then I was like shit. She thought i was on drugs, but I constantly denied it and then she went to my friend with me and he was on his knees stairing at my closet and babling, but luckily she didn't see it before he stopped, but I did. Well, we got caught and she made us stayup all night drinkin milk n shit. The whole night she watched us trip out and do crazy shit. After a while it was really fucked up, my mom became another one of my friends and I kept looking up stairs and then looking back at everyone and saying "SHHH my moms sleeping" and then my mom would luagh. Another thing was that my friend came over to me and whispered the word BONG in my ear, and I thought he said BOMB, and then right then I had the most paranoid feeling ever. I started creeping around looking for planted bombs n shit. IT WAS FUCKED. Sorry for typing so much, but I thought you might learn something from this. Don't do it around parents.

One thing fun to do is, take a lot when a friend is paying for your movie, and just trip in the movie theatres. It is so fucked up. Well, good day!
 #7 
Old 2002-10-31, 10:06
subvertpunk subvertpunk is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Wtf happened???

First time i did it, all i knew is i would trip. Well i took 10 at school. I was crawling on the floor of the weight room slapping 'spiders'. Then i yelled some weird shit about the table moving in a computer class during a christmas quiz. My partner is all were losing becuase these two are jerkin off there calculator, and hes over here fryin. I was so lucky that teach was nice and i didnt get into any trouble. He just liked to give us shit for being stoners never acually bust even when he saw us playin with a sack in the back of the room. Anyways drammamine was awesome the first time. I didnt feel any of those negative gay ass effects, eveyother trip after that was a fuckn nightmare with shitee physicall side effects. BTW man i have taken up to 1200mgs and over thats 24 pills or somethin, and i always had control over myself i mean i may have been sayin stupid shit but i never lost my way home for 3 hrs or nothin.
 #8 
Old 2002-10-31, 22:59
shadowmonster shadowmonster is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Wtf happened???

IF YOU WANT TO TRIP MAKE SURE YOU ARE VERY, VERY, DEHYDRATED. Works the same for most anti histamines that are nondrowsy.
 #9 
Old 2002-10-31, 23:19
djsam djsam is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Wtf happened???

Being dehydrated any time (especially when you're using something that might make you sicker), is BAD idea.
 
To the best of our knowledge, the text on this page may be freely reproduced and distributed.
 

totse.com certificate signatures
 
 
About | Community | Bad Ideas | Drugs | Ego | Erotica | Fringe | Society | Technology
Hot Topics