About
Community
Bad Ideas
Drugs
Ego
Erotica
Fringe
Society
Technology
register | bbs | search | rss | faq | about
meet up | add to del.icio.us | digg it
Go Back   Community > Vices > Better Living Through Chemistry
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Better Living Through Chemistry Discussions of any and all sorts of mind-warping chemicals, pills, booze, mind machines, trippy stuff, making beer, current street prices, importing pharmaceuticals, smart drugs, nutrients, herbs, and altered states. Please try to keep your conversations "theoretical" in nature, since this is an open conference.

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
 #1 
Old 2002-10-29, 16:51
Tchort Tchort is offline
Regular
 
Default Cyclobenzaprine

I recently came across some and researched on both RXlist and Erowid, and niether place answers the question of whether it can be taken recreationally. If it were taken recreationally, I would assume it'd be similar to Valium (to which it was compared at Erowid). The brand name is Flexiril (sp?), though the pills I've found are prescription non-Flexiril (sp?).

Does anyone have any experience and/or additional comments about the substance Cyclobenzaprine?
 #2 
Old 2002-10-29, 17:23
ramairta00 ramairta00 is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Cyclobenzaprine

not very good for recreational use. i took them for awile for muscle spasms and back pain..all they made me was tired and really groggy the whole next day..if you want to sleep and not fo anything then they are fine but i wouldnt recommend them for nothing but sleep
quote:
Originally posted by Tchort:
I recently came across some and researched on both RXlist and Erowid, and niether place answers the question of whether it can be taken recreationally. If it were taken recreationally, I would assume it'd be similar to Valium (to which it was compared at Erowid). The brand name is Flexiril (sp?), though the pills I've found are prescription non-Flexiril (sp?).

Does anyone have any experience and/or additional comments about the substance Cyclobenzaprine?



 #3 
Old 2002-10-29, 17:33
Tchort Tchort is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Cyclobenzaprine

mm that may be good for coming off an amphetamine binge..heh.
thanks for the input
 #4 
Old 2002-10-29, 19:13
bako bako is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Cyclobenzaprine

I just had a post on that drug a couple days ago, I took 2 10mg pills and just felt nothing great, tiny bit of sedation but thats it...Toss em down the toilet or save em for when you have a sore back.
 
To the best of our knowledge, the text on this page may be freely reproduced and distributed.
 

totse.com certificate signatures
 
 
About | Community | Bad Ideas | Drugs | Ego | Erotica | Fringe | Society | Technology
Hot Topics