About
Community
Bad Ideas
Drugs
Ego
Erotica
Fringe
Society
Technology
register | bbs | search | rss | faq | about
meet up | add to del.icio.us | digg it
Go Back   Community > Vices > Better Living Through Chemistry
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Better Living Through Chemistry Discussions of any and all sorts of mind-warping chemicals, pills, booze, mind machines, trippy stuff, making beer, current street prices, importing pharmaceuticals, smart drugs, nutrients, herbs, and altered states. Please try to keep your conversations "theoretical" in nature, since this is an open conference.

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
 #1 
Old 2002-10-29, 11:14
Mallute Mallute is offline
Regular
 
Default How many mgs of dextroamphetamine?

How many miligrams of dextroamphetamine will it take to get any affect?
 #2 
Old 2002-10-29, 14:14
Tchort Tchort is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: How many mgs of dextroamphetamine?

50mg should do it. dextroamphetamine is my favorite drug; the euphoria is so great. have fun.
 #3 
Old 2002-10-31, 12:50
Brice Brice is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: How many mgs of dextroamphetamine?

quote:
Originally posted by Mallute:
How many miligrams of dextroamphetamine will it take to get any affect?


OK my first time doing dxm i took 240 so I dont know how 50 can do anything!!! 30 mil to a pill of coricidin and I tool 8, now when i did it for a while I reached plateau sigma, at 32 pills thats 960 of DXM, I think your wrong! Hey maybe you should try 100 at least if you want to get anything more than a headache!!
 #4 
Old 2002-10-31, 12:53
Brice Brice is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: How many mgs of dextroamphetamine?

quote:
Originally posted by Tchort:
50mg should do it. dextroamphetamine is my favorite drug; the euphoria is so great. have fun.


Hey Tchort , what part of Maryland are you from??..I am from the great city of Frederick...
 #5 
Old 2002-10-31, 13:33
r0k r0k is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: How many mgs of dextroamphetamine?

brice you should now feel horribly stupid
 #6 
Old 2002-10-31, 18:41
leet0x leet0x is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: How many mgs of dextroamphetamine?

dxm isnt dextroamphetamine. Dxm = Dextromorphan and dextroamphetamine = adderall
 #7 
Old 2002-10-31, 20:11
dopeman420 dopeman420 is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: How many mgs of dextroamphetamine?

30 mg will give you an effect for your first time. i take 60 mg racemic amphetamine salts in the form of adderall. anybody know why adderall has levoamphetamine in it? levo is totally inactive as far as i know, never really got why they would bother with it, unless they just don't feel like seperating the enantiomers at the end of the synth, lazy bastards.
 #8 
Old 2002-11-11, 15:23
bigreddave363 bigreddave363 is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: How many mgs of dextroamphetamine?

quote:
Originally posted by Brice:
OK my first time doing dxm i took 240 so I dont know how 50 can do anything!!! 30 mil to a pill of coricidin and I tool 8, now when i did it for a while I reached plateau sigma, at 32 pills thats 960 of DXM, I think your wrong! Hey maybe you should try 100 at least if you want to get anything more than a headache!!


no wonder he didnt know the difference between dextroamphetamine and DXM........he ate 2 boxes of coricidin.........what an asshole
 #9 
Old 2002-11-11, 16:32
40ozTOfreedom 40ozTOfreedom is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: How many mgs of dextroamphetamine?

id go with 60mg's. but thats because i get them in 20mg pills, so not cutting them up. and id also take them orally, not sniff them.

and

quote:
no wonder he didnt know the difference between dextroamphetamine and DXM........he ate 2 boxes of coricidin.........what an asshole


i don't see why you say "no wonder he didn't know the diffrerence".
 #10 
Old 2002-11-11, 16:35
bigreddave363 bigreddave363 is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: How many mgs of dextroamphetamine?

just a simple mistake......i meant to say no wonder he thought dxm was dextroamphetamine, but you get the idea
 #11 
Old 2002-11-11, 16:59
JCX JCX is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: How many mgs of dextroamphetamine?

quote:
Originally posted by dopeman420:
30 mg will give you an effect for your first time. i take 60 mg racemic amphetamine salts in the form of adderall. anybody know why adderall has levoamphetamine in it? levo is totally inactive as far as i know, never really got why they would bother with it, unless they just don't feel like seperating the enantiomers at the end of the synth, lazy bastards.


you know i was wondering about that myself earlier this morning. does anybody know what the purpose of the levoamphetamine is? or are they really just too lazy to spereate it out?
 #12 
Old 2002-11-11, 19:14
FortyOunces FortyOunces is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: How many mgs of dextroamphetamine?

i thought l-amp is benzadrine? but if it isnt it must do something because adderol and dexedrine feel considerably diffrent
 #13 
Old 2002-11-11, 19:32
nuglobe nuglobe is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: How many mgs of dextroamphetamine?

I take around 300-400. I dont do it that often. I like Special K better.
 #14 
Old 2002-11-11, 19:53
dopeman420 dopeman420 is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: How many mgs of dextroamphetamine?

this is absolutely amazing. *two* people have confused dextroamphetamine for dextromethorphan in the same thread.

well, maybe i'm not that surprised...
 #15 
Old 2002-11-11, 20:08
nuglobe nuglobe is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: How many mgs of dextroamphetamine?

Yeah yeah.. my bad. I read it to fast. Sorry I dont use speed based drugs. So couldnt help you.
 #16 
Old 2002-11-11, 20:09
junglist junglist is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: How many mgs of dextroamphetamine?

yeah, youd think that if nuglobe actually had a mom who was a meth addict he could tell the difference between -amphetamine and -methorphan. and if he was a biochem major about to enter med school youd think he could read posts.

 #17 
Old 2002-11-11, 20:10
bigreddave363 bigreddave363 is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: How many mgs of dextroamphetamine?

"Im just the ignorant newbie majoring in biochemistry preparing for med school." -nuglobe-http://www.totse.com/bbs/Forum5/HTML/004309-2.html

apparently you are just that, just because your majoring in this and preparing for that doesn't mean you know everything. hahaha
 #18 
Old 2002-11-11, 20:32
nuglobe nuglobe is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: How many mgs of dextroamphetamine?

If you notice that I didnt put much thought into this post, I usually post more then two sentences. It wasnt a topic that I really cared much about. I just saw dextro and was just going to be kind and put in a fast responce on doses I usually take. I came back found out that I was wrong, I said sorry and said I was wrong.

You are acting like little children so give it up. Its sad the moderator of the forum is being off topic in a thread that has nothing to do with what you are talking about.

O by the way my mom is meth addict, and now has parkinsons. Yes, we know Im bullshiting because I misread a word.

[This message has been edited by nuglobe (edited 11-11-2002).]
 #19 
Old 2002-11-11, 20:38
nuglobe nuglobe is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: How many mgs of dextroamphetamine?

Jesus, another childish post. Do you even know what the study of biochemistry is?
http://www.encyclopedia.com/html/b1/biochemis.asp

Yes, I would not know anything about how the body works, or the chemicals involved.
 
To the best of our knowledge, the text on this page may be freely reproduced and distributed.
 

totse.com certificate signatures
 
 
About | Community | Bad Ideas | Drugs | Ego | Erotica | Fringe | Society | Technology
Hot Topics