About
Community
Bad Ideas
Drugs
Ego
Erotica
Fringe
Society
Technology
register | bbs | search | rss | faq | about
meet up | add to del.icio.us | digg it
Go Back   Community > Vices > Better Living Through Chemistry
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Better Living Through Chemistry Discussions of any and all sorts of mind-warping chemicals, pills, booze, mind machines, trippy stuff, making beer, current street prices, importing pharmaceuticals, smart drugs, nutrients, herbs, and altered states. Please try to keep your conversations "theoretical" in nature, since this is an open conference.

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
 #1 
Old 2002-10-28, 19:34
onepercnt onepercnt is offline
Regular
 
Default PCP

hey all, pretty new to posting here, anyway I'd like to hear your thoughts/experiences regarding PCP. My main area of *expertise*(if you could even call it that), or i guess my main area of knowledge is with the ol' meth, but lately there has been a flood of angel dust here in iowa where i live, I had never seen it around before, and I was thinking of trying it, but i thought i should consult some people who might know about it a little more than me...
 #2 
Old 2002-10-28, 19:49
Impulses Impulses is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: PCP

PCP is tricky stuff with harsh consequences. Flipping out viloently on PCP is very likely from I have witnessed and heard. It is poison for your brain as well. I've used it once before and I liked it. But I don't plan on ever doing it again.
 #3 
Old 2002-10-28, 20:09
dopeman420 dopeman420 is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: PCP

three cheers for olney's lesions.
 #4 
Old 2002-10-28, 20:11
onepercnt onepercnt is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: PCP

whats olneys lesions
 #5 
Old 2002-10-28, 21:55
Regular
 
ATL, ho!
Default Re: PCP

holes in your brain caused by the use of dissociatives. PCP is a disssociative. http://www.erowid.org/chemicals/pcp/pcp.shtml
go there learn about PCP. also i want to try it once to see if i jump off a building or try to pull a terminator.
 #6 
Old 2002-10-28, 22:35
40ozTOfreedom 40ozTOfreedom is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: PCP

i have done pcp a good amount, and id say its basically about the same as ketamine, except stronger. it makes you really really pissed off, and you get really strong. well not strong it just numbs pain, so if you punch a wall youll do it hard as shit cuz u think ur barely hitting it.
 #7 
Old 2002-10-29, 22:48
skroat skroat is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: PCP

I liked it, but its definately not for everyone.
 #8 
Old 2002-10-30, 00:01
Tchort Tchort is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: PCP

Is it in anyway similar to a high plataeu DXM trip?
 #9 
Old 2002-10-30, 00:34
culinaryoverlord culinaryoverlord is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: PCP

I had a pretty good PCP trip the one time I tried it, but I have a lot of experience with psychedelics in general, and although pcp is a disassociative I still got a lot of the same effects, the closed eyes hallucinations were the best of any drug I have ever done. Try it, but start at half the reccomended dose and have a spotter handy.
 #10 
Old 2002-10-30, 00:43
r0k r0k is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: PCP

ive heard to many horror stories about it from my uncle and he was a big druggie back in the 70s when the shit was real big i guess its the one drug i think im actually scared of....
 #11 
Old 2002-10-30, 00:48
subvertpunk subvertpunk is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: PCP

Ive always wanted to try it. I bet i could find some if i went down to LA. Its not on my top 5 drugs to try list or any shit but it looks like an intresting experince.
 
To the best of our knowledge, the text on this page may be freely reproduced and distributed.
 

totse.com certificate signatures
 
 
About | Community | Bad Ideas | Drugs | Ego | Erotica | Fringe | Society | Technology
Hot Topics