|
|
 |
 |
 |
 |
register |
bbs |
search |
rss |
faq |
about
|
 |
 |
meet up |
add to del.icio.us |
digg it
|
 |
 |
| Better Living Through Chemistry Discussions of any and all sorts of mind-warping chemicals, pills, booze, mind machines, trippy stuff, making beer, current street prices, importing pharmaceuticals, smart drugs, nutrients, herbs, and altered states. Please try to keep your conversations "theoretical" in nature, since this is an open conference. |
 |
|
|
#1
 2002-10-28, 04:40
|
beatmeofficer 
Regular
|
|
|
|
MAOI, DXM, psylocibin interaction
I've been looking through the Erowid experience vaults and read about people using Syrian Rue or Passionflower extract as MAOI's to potentiate their mushroom trips. I know DXM and mushrooms go well together. I was wondering if anyone knew how safe it would be to use an MAOI w/ a high 2nd dose DXM and a modest amount of cubensis? I know the DXM FAQ says one shouldn't use DXM w/ MAOI's, but for something like a high 2nd plateau dose and with a short acting MAOI like the Rue and Passionflower, could one get away with it once? I'm just curious if anyone knows.
|
|
#2
 2002-10-28, 05:20
|
subvertpunk 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: MAOI, DXM, psylocibin interaction
wow, i dont have anything to say thats helpfull cuz im not a physconaught. but... dxm and shrooms must be quite a trip, mixing two totally diffrent types of physcadellics like hullcanogens and discassotives like in your your case sounds outa fuckn hand man. well people do n2o and acid but n2o is short acting so its seems a little diffrent. If anyone has mixed like dxm or k, or even pcp, and mushrooms or acid i would really enjoy hearing about the trip.
|
|
#3
 2002-10-28, 18:00
|
beatmeofficer 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: MAOI, DXM, psylocibin interaction
Mixing DXM and mushrooms is fucking amazing. My own experiences were both with only a gram of cubensis and a 2nd plateau DXM. The first time I was with people who were eating the cubensis by itself, and my last several psychadelic trips were like nightmares, so I went easy on the mushroom side. The other time I just wanted a mild trip. It was great because I was still fully functional yet at the same time tripping with a great but managable intensity. Just talked with a friend and it looks like today I'll get to try it with a bit more on the mushroom side. I'll let yall know how it goes.
As far as the DXM goes, I wouldn't do more than a high second plateau with psychadelics. I do a lot of DXM, but rarely go over 2nd. Third and psychadelics would just be a little too weird for me. Too cut off, not clear minded enough.
|
|
#4
 2002-10-28, 20:53
|
adihash 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: MAOI, DXM, psylocibin interaction
ketamine and ecstasy was very very nice, a bit too nice 
|
|
#5
 2002-10-28, 21:03
|
subvertpunk 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: MAOI, DXM, psylocibin interaction
what does X feel like? Ive herd everything from it making everything feel good to it making you hullcinate and it being like coke. Whats the deal with it.
Just curious i would never fukn do it it, cuz i have low saratonin and i need all i can get. Also im a depressed junky so i dont need anything else i need to take to keep myself from driving off a cliff.
|
|
#6
 2002-10-29, 14:19
|
kronikus 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: MAOI, DXM, psylocibin interaction
FUCK NO. Don't mix MAOI and DXM. You could seriously fuck up your body. I've used MAOI to potenate shrooms before, and it was intense. But do not by any means try robbotripping after eating MAOIS!
|
|
#7
 2002-10-29, 14:22
|
Tchort 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: MAOI, DXM, psylocibin interaction
unless you want a quick trip to the morgue, don't EVER mix MAOI's with dextromethorphan.
|
|
#8
 2002-10-29, 17:31
|
adihash 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: MAOI, DXM, psylocibin interaction
X is an amazing experience of hapiness, peacefullnes and a brilliant feeling of well being. Also means white people can dance  I have enjoyed all my experiences being pilled off my tits. But you always run the risk of buying dodgy pills, there dirt cheap most of them as well. Although a couple of years ago when the rave scene was at its best pure ecstasty could be easily brought. The best ecstasty experience is on pure ecstasty without any adulterants. Though this is harder to find as prices continue to drop.
|
|
 |
 |
To the best of our knowledge, the text on this page may be freely reproduced and distributed.

totse.com certificate signatures
|
 |
 |
About | Community | Bad Ideas | Drugs | Ego | Erotica | Fringe | Society | Technology
|
 |
 |
 |
 |
|
|