About
Community
Bad Ideas
Drugs
Ego
Erotica
Fringe
Society
Technology
register | bbs | search | rss | faq | about
meet up | add to del.icio.us | digg it
Go Back   Community > Vices > Better Living Through Chemistry
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Better Living Through Chemistry Discussions of any and all sorts of mind-warping chemicals, pills, booze, mind machines, trippy stuff, making beer, current street prices, importing pharmaceuticals, smart drugs, nutrients, herbs, and altered states. Please try to keep your conversations "theoretical" in nature, since this is an open conference.

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
 #1 
Old 2002-10-27, 04:39
FortyOunces FortyOunces is offline
Regular
 
Default The Netherlands?

I've heard that marijuana, 2-cb, and GHB are legal in amsterdam are there any other legal drugs there? also does anyone know anything about the cost of living there? And i also heard they have crazy pure exstasy there?
 #2 
Old 2002-10-27, 05:23
The_Scrub The_Scrub is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: The Netherlands?

I've heard that shrooms are legal there. On a side note prostitution is legal there as well.(just in case you like STD's w/ your drugs) Hash is legal too, but that goes without saying since weed is legal. That's all I've really heard about the place.
 #3 
Old 2002-10-27, 05:26
culinaryoverlord culinaryoverlord is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: The Netherlands?

The cost of living in Amsterdam is very high, but nearby suburbs are pretty cheap, like most cities. Amsterdam is a blast, I was there in 89-90 when rave culture was just starting and X was expensive but very clean and reliable. I did more acid than X, it was very cheap. You can live there fairly cheap if you learn some Dutch and have very low living standards, don't count on staying in any of those squats you have heard about, they're locals only. Work visas are almost impossible to get, and jobs are scarce, tulips and hops are the only real seasonal employment and Algerians get most of that work anyway. My trip cost about $1600 cdn, but I got a great deal on my ticket by hanging out at the airport on standby for a week, and I took the train out of city centre to sleep in parks instead of hostels. Go. Smoke. Have fun.
 #4 
Old 2002-10-27, 17:10
FortyOunces FortyOunces is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: The Netherlands?

do you think that acid is still abundent there?....i was just looking up drug laws there and i was left kinda confused maybe you could clear this up what is legal and what isnt, they made it sound like only pot is legal?

[This message has been edited by FortyOunces (edited 10-27-2002).]
 #5 
Old 2002-10-27, 18:58
Tanna Tanna is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: The Netherlands?

I couldnt tell you exactly what is and what isnt legal in Amsterdamn, but one thing i can say is, noone would ever have a problem getting their hands on any drug.
Mushrooms, weed and various other herbs can be bought openly from shops. But mate im telling you, if you couldnt find E, coke, crack, (or any other drug) in Amsterdamn, you need to rethink the police tshirt, the police hat and the handcuffs and batton hanging from your belt. Its like going to America and trying to find an obese person, your not all fat as fuck, but damn it aint exactly hard to find one. (no offense intended im joking)
 #6 
Old 2002-10-27, 19:18
adihash adihash is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: The Netherlands?

Amsterdam is the most easy way of having the best experience with, weed, shrooms and pills.

I know you can find that quality if you look hard enough and know the right people else where.

But in Holland the pills piss on anything compared to the pills the majority of can get. Its a different experience.
 #7 
Old 2002-10-27, 23:06
enigmaXesp enigmaXesp is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: The Netherlands?

my friend told me everything legal there except bowling
 #8 
Old 2002-10-28, 00:28
GOD_Burnsout GOD_Burnsout is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: The Netherlands?

"hard drugs" or whatever they classify as hard drugs aren't legal there. But shrooms, weed and other stuff is. I know that from reading stuff about it. Coke isn't legal. I'm pretty damn sure herion isn't. But I'm quite sure you can get whatever you need there.

Oh yeah, and I didn't realize that other countries didn't have fat people... they must have some, right? hahaha I must say, I never thought that America had more fat people than anyone else, well, maybe besides Etheopia.

[This message has been edited by GOD_Burnsout (edited 10-28-2002).]
 #9 
Old 2002-10-28, 01:37
GhettoJ GhettoJ is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: The Netherlands?

Anything that is illegal in the netherlands the cops won't care about anyway.
 #10 
Old 2002-10-28, 01:38
40ozTOfreedom 40ozTOfreedom is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: The Netherlands?

my friend lived there for 17 years, and said that hard drugs aren't legal, but no one ever gets arrested for it. he also said if u wanna buy coke or whatever they sell it in bars open in the public.
he said hed never done acid, and hed never know anyone that has, so i guess its not over there either.
 
To the best of our knowledge, the text on this page may be freely reproduced and distributed.
 

totse.com certificate signatures
 
 
About | Community | Bad Ideas | Drugs | Ego | Erotica | Fringe | Society | Technology
Hot Topics