About
Community
Bad Ideas
Drugs
Ego
Erotica
Fringe
Society
Technology
register | bbs | search | rss | faq | about
meet up | add to del.icio.us | digg it
Go Back   Community > Vices > Better Living Through Chemistry
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Better Living Through Chemistry Discussions of any and all sorts of mind-warping chemicals, pills, booze, mind machines, trippy stuff, making beer, current street prices, importing pharmaceuticals, smart drugs, nutrients, herbs, and altered states. Please try to keep your conversations "theoretical" in nature, since this is an open conference.

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
 #1 
Old 2002-10-27, 01:02
Ratty Ratty is offline
Regular
 
Default 40 oz to freedom is a fucking hippocrite

I'm pretty new here, and most of you all know i'm a mod from bombhock. Since i've gotten here 40oztofreedom ha done nothing but flame me and i just thought i'd let you all know why. 40oz USED to be member of bombshock BEFORE the trouble. He kept showing up posting threads like Bombshock Rules and Why Totse sux. The threads contianed content on the different beefs he had with Totse members and trying to show "loyalty" to Bombshock in this so called stupid war. I think he was trying to gain popularity by instigating problems between both boards and then saying how Totse sux compared to Bombshock. anyway the beef he has with me i i was one of the moderators asked to step in on the issue. He was asked to stop, refused and was banned. I know this is hard to reaserch now that Bombhock is down, but once it is back up--- you can see for yourselves how this "repected member" has shown his "loyalty" to this site by dissing it and the members he had problems with every time he got. I know this isn't the forum for this but this is where 40oz has flamed me every chance he got because he knew i knew this. He was afraid I would bring this all out in the open so he wanted me gone as soon as possible, before i could say what i know.

I don't expect you to not take my word on this.When Bombshock is back up, research and you will see for yourselves!

P.S. 40oz- I didn't want to bring this up. But your contstant flames in an attempt to humiliate me into quitting this site before i could reveal your true nature has forced me to. I am not going to go!

Unless.....

P.S.S. To the mod. I am a mod myself, so i admit to the following crimes against Totse.

1 posing a grievence in the wrong forum.
( I jut thought to redeem myself to those who 40 oz had continually flamed me in an attempt to remove any respect members might have for me to remove my credibility, so those would not believe what I had to say about 40oz)

2 Particapating in an unneeded flame war, which not only WASTES space, but detractes from the true mision of spreading knowledge.

so if you seek to ban me, I understand. But I feel I have much to offer Totse with my knowledge.
 #2 
Old 2002-10-27, 01:19
ok405 ok405 is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: 40 oz to freedom is a fucking hippocrite

This thread is just my daily affirmation, of how much I truly hate almost everything in this god-damned world. Its been said before but I mean it, catharsis, not bitching or self-loathing bullshit. Have a nice day. Please move this bullshit thread. Hopefully Bitch and Moan.
 #3 
Old 2002-10-27, 01:20
Rezurrektur Rezurrektur is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: 40 oz to freedom is a fucking hippocrite

for some reason i find myself beleiving you
 #4 
Old 2002-10-27, 01:21
boringkid666 boringkid666 is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: 40 oz to freedom is a fucking hippocrite

hypocrite* [sarcasm]I say we keep this guy around� he�s a fucking genius![/sarcasm]
 #5 
Old 2002-10-27, 01:21
Rezurrektur Rezurrektur is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: 40 oz to freedom is a fucking hippocrite

how about we all stop flameing and be freinds and let past be past :-D
 #6 
Old 2002-10-27, 01:24
Ratty Ratty is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: 40 oz to freedom is a fucking hippocrite

I can agree to that.
 #7 
Old 2002-10-27, 01:57
Regular
 
ATL, ho!
Default Re: 40 oz to freedom is a fucking hippocrite

haha i already forgot ratty was from bombshock...thank goodness for a forum full of stoners. i would tell you this is a waste of board space but BLTC is sorta modless.
 #8 
Old 2002-10-27, 08:10
Tanna Tanna is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: 40 oz to freedom is a fucking hippocrite

http://www.bombshock.com/cgi-bin/ib3/ikonboard.cgi?s=3dbbb89c6ffaffff

It is back up, point me to those posts.
 #9 
Old 2002-10-27, 11:09
zapplez zapplez is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: 40 oz to freedom is a fucking hippocrite

quote:
Originally posted by Ratty:
I'm pretty new here, and most of you all know i'm a mod from bombhock.


thats gonna get you a lot of respect here
 #10 
Old 2002-10-27, 11:28
Regular
 
Antipodes
Default Re: 40 oz to freedom is a fucking hippocrite

Thats nice, but WHY THE HELL IS IT IN THE CHEMISTRY FORUM!?

 #11 
Old 2002-10-27, 14:29
Rezurrektur Rezurrektur is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: 40 oz to freedom is a fucking hippocrite

sweet more drugs forums to caputz around =)
 #12 
Old 2002-10-27, 14:42
40ozTOfreedom 40ozTOfreedom is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: 40 oz to freedom is a fucking hippocrite

lol wtf is bombshock?
you do relise someone could have had the same name? i flame you because you have retarded post like this one. i have never been to bombshock, i don't even know what it is. my name is prolly on there cuz its a sublime song, and they are a very commonly listened to band.
stop making retarded posts and id stop flaming. easy as that.

[This message has been edited by 40ozTOfreedom (edited 10-27-2002).]
 #13 
Old 2002-10-27, 15:12
Ratty Ratty is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: 40 oz to freedom is a fucking hippocrite

nice try. i think most people here are gonna have a hard time believing you've never even heard of bombshock.
 #14 
Old 2002-10-27, 15:38
40ozTOfreedom 40ozTOfreedom is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: 40 oz to freedom is a fucking hippocrite

if u were a mod view my ip, then compare to mine. i bet theyll be different.
email me urs, and ill email u mine.


[This message has been edited by 40ozTOfreedom (edited 10-27-2002).]
 #15 
Old 2002-10-27, 15:42
40ozTOfreedom 40ozTOfreedom is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: 40 oz to freedom is a fucking hippocrite

do you relise that your a fucking retard and deserve to be flamed? why did you post this in bltc? it has nothing to do with drugs. you are the reason why this board is become shittier everyday. im not posting here again, if you want to tell me something email me, instead of using unneeded board space.
 #16 
Old 2002-10-27, 17:07
thaapocalypse111 thaapocalypse111 is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: 40 oz to freedom is a fucking hippocrite

stop bitchin ratty. nobody fuckin cares about 40oztofreedom conspiracy.
 #17 
Old 2002-10-27, 19:35
Dion Dion is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: 40 oz to freedom is a fucking hippocrite

You obviously cared enough to read the entire thing. This does belong in Bitch and Moan though. Personally I don't care if a new poster is from BS as long as they readjust their attitude toward posting, then I'm fine.
 #18 
Old 2002-10-27, 20:47
grungymagician grungymagician is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: 40 oz to freedom is a fucking hippocrite

Ratty, dont worry about his flames. I know its hard to ignore, its gotta piss you off. But I for one, am very happy to have you here, you seem very knowledgeable (is that a word?) and provided you stay and make of valuable posts (which believe you will and are entirely capable of) you will soon gain the respect of a lot of members, including me of course.

it seems to me a lot of the newbies are so exicited to be here they want to be invloved with it all. they must flame something or someone to be apart of things or hate someone. I dont use bombshock nor do I hate it, i just dont care, its the internet and there arnt alliances or enimies with message boards.

I'm sure a lot of you could agree with me on this- when I post (primarily questions) and get answers, the amount I consider, comtemplate and TRUST each members individual post depends SIGNIFICANTLY on who it is. Post counts dont matter to me. I love seeing replies from Junglist, Metaphysists (sp), and subvertpunk. They all know a ton and will not tell you wrong info or be jackasses. Meta knows everything about acid, subvert ask him any advice on opiates. It seems you to Ratty will become one of those guys, as time passes, and I'd love to see more of you people around, and you wont be flamed then too. Do you see anyone flameing jung? other then bitching at him because he closes a dumb thread.

Well take care.
 #19 
Old 2002-10-27, 21:46
Ratty Ratty is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: 40 oz to freedom is a fucking hippocrite

wow. that really clears things up, man. i was gonna leave since i'd encountered so much resistance. I'm gonna stay now. thanks.

Yea thi thread should be deleted. i know it shouldn't be in this forum. i was wanted to reverse the discredit that had been done to my reputation in this forum.

[This message has been edited by Ratty (edited 10-28-2002).]
 #20 
Old 2002-10-27, 23:04
enigmaXesp enigmaXesp is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: 40 oz to freedom is a fucking hippocrite

quote:
Originally posted by ok405:
This thread is just my daily affirmation, of how much I truly hate almost everything in this god-damned world. Its been said before but I mean it, catharsis, not bitching or self-loathing bullshit. Have a nice day. Please move this bullshit thread. Hopefully Bitch and Moan.


word, i agree
 #21 
Old 2002-10-27, 23:09
aquila aquila is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: 40 oz to freedom is a fucking hippocrite

thread should be closed
 #22 
Old 2002-10-27, 23:26
kingenrage kingenrage is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: 40 oz to freedom is a fucking hippocrite

this thread is here bcuz the ppl concerned by this are on this forum...
He migth be someone else... but ingnore him anyway
 #23 
Old 2002-10-28, 10:09
leet0x leet0x is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: 40 oz to freedom is a fucking hippocrite

IMO, this is a stupid thread.

My opinion on what should be done : Lock this stupid shit and be friends
 #24 
Old 2002-10-28, 18:32
junglist junglist is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: 40 oz to freedom is a fucking hippocrite

sorry, my life got in the way, and i had to go out of town and enjoy myself.
 
To the best of our knowledge, the text on this page may be freely reproduced and distributed.
 

totse.com certificate signatures
 
 
About | Community | Bad Ideas | Drugs | Ego | Erotica | Fringe | Society | Technology
Hot Topics