About
Community
Bad Ideas
Drugs
Ego
Erotica
Fringe
Society
Technology
register | bbs | search | rss | faq | about
meet up | add to del.icio.us | digg it
Go Back   Community > Vices > Better Living Through Chemistry
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Better Living Through Chemistry Discussions of any and all sorts of mind-warping chemicals, pills, booze, mind machines, trippy stuff, making beer, current street prices, importing pharmaceuticals, smart drugs, nutrients, herbs, and altered states. Please try to keep your conversations "theoretical" in nature, since this is an open conference.

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
 #1 
Old 2002-10-27, 00:41
deptstoremook deptstoremook is offline
Regular
 
Default This defies a topic

OK I know I'm going to sound like some 12 year old kid who knows nothing about drugs, but I may as well grit my teeth and get it over with.

So I'm looking for a drug with most or all of the following attributes

A.) Relatively short time span (30 minutes - ~3 hours)
B.) Mild effects (I don't really mind if it's a stimulant or depressant)
C.) Now here's the big one...easily accessible and cheap (pref. legal)
D.) NOT any of the following:
1.) Marijuana
2.) Any type of inhalant
3.) Caffeine

OK, I know what I'm asking and I know exactly what it sounds like, as I stated above, but if you can provide any names that fit these descriptions, I'd be ecstatic.

In general, I'm not looking to get -high- high, a buzz or something of the sort would be fine. I'm not sure what my reactions would be to drugs, and I may as well start low if I ever plan to do anything else.

Addictive personalities and adverse/opposite reactions to drugs (i.e. painkillers) also run in my family, so I want to start small.

Thank you and please - If you don't have something nice (or helpful!) to say, please don't say anything.

[This message has been edited by deptstoremook (edited 10-27-2002).]
Sorry about my crappy linguistical skills!

[This message has been edited by deptstoremook (edited 10-27-2002).]
 #2 
Old 2002-10-27, 00:54
Rezurrektur Rezurrektur is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: This defies a topic

most people start with marijuna, but you seem to be against that.

i dont venture further than weed/shrooms and possibly LSD.

if one thing makes me sick its the people who will take any odd pills ect to get high...
 #3 
Old 2002-10-27, 00:55
Rezurrektur Rezurrektur is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: This defies a topic

i stick to those 3 becasue i know them to be safe for the most part
 #4 
Old 2002-10-27, 00:57
r0k r0k is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: This defies a topic

20 mg of adderal would be fine for you
 #5 
Old 2002-10-27, 01:23
Ratty Ratty is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: This defies a topic

try a high potency salvia extraction oral suspention fluid.
 #6 
Old 2002-10-27, 01:48
deptstoremook deptstoremook is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: This defies a topic

Hey r0k, I just called up my friend who gets meds for ADHD and he (to my luck) has Adderal. Now stop me now by replying with a "You're so gullible it's hilarious" post, but I'm assuming I should snort it? I'd look all this up on erowid, but it seems to only cover the broad amphetamine topic. How long will it last if I do sniff it? If I take it normally? thanks!.
 #7 
Old 2002-10-27, 01:27
Regular
 
ATL, ho!
Default Re: This defies a topic

you can snort adderall. go to the post "adderall" and read. i would say snort 15mg your first time. the reason i say this is because you ask for mild effects and hopefully thats what 15 will do for you. also by snorting the effects will not last as long. i wouldn't do this within a couple hours of trying to sleep. on another note. why will you not smoke marijauna?(just curious)
 #8 
Old 2002-10-27, 01:36
deptstoremook deptstoremook is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: This defies a topic

Cobra, I can't really explain why I don't want to do MJ. I've read a lot about it, and it doesn't seem like something I'd enjoy that much. Also I don't want to be seen as one of the 'stoners' at my school, because they're all morons. Also the only place I know where to get it is a complete rip-off ($30 for a dime, I think) whereas Adderall is free.

Also I feel like i'm on MJ a lot of the time (from what I've read). I'm generally happy, I eat a lot, and I laugh at most anything.
 #9 
Old 2002-10-27, 01:49
culinaryoverlord culinaryoverlord is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: This defies a topic

Ephedrine might do it for you, find cold pills that are ephedrine/dxm/acetaminophen.
The buzz from 2-4 is mild and controllable and is useful when you are tired or want to be just a little altered. Do not do them too often because acetaminophen is bad for your liver. As for a sedative, try valerian, it is a herb and has a mellow sedative effect, it is slightly addictive. As for you opinion of weed, I think it is slightly tainted by the people that use it, it is not nessacary to smoke "a big ass blunt", or to smoke high test all the time. Find some crappy weed, and just do a few tokes, you will feel a little strange and you can judge for yourself whether it is a worthwhile endeavor.

[This message has been edited by culinaryoverlord (edited 10-27-2002).]
 #10 
Old 2002-10-27, 03:04
D.N.S D.N.S is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: This defies a topic

drink a 40 or 2
 #11 
Old 2002-10-27, 03:37
Neiztsche Neiztsche is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: This defies a topic

Deptstore: There are many pleasantly phychotropic and legal or greymarket herbals that you may want to look into.

Mild: Kava Kava, Calea

Light trip:

Heimia, Yohimbe, Sceletium, Khat

Medium Trip:

Voacanga, Papaver Somniverum pods (Opium Poppy)

Heavy Trip:

Argyreia/Hawaian Woodrose, Ipomoea/Morning glories, Anandenthera pods, Amanitas Muscaria

Blast off Trip:

Salvia Divinorum, Tabernathe Iboga, Ayahuasca, Datura, Atropa Belladonna


.
 #12 
Old 2002-10-27, 04:20
soma soma is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: This defies a topic

I'm one of those people who will do any OTC pill. I know i'll be slammed by the dexers here, but try taking 8-10 coricidin cough and cold pills. a dose that small won't have any negative side effects. i like coricidin, even though it isn't pure DXM.
 #13 
Old 2002-10-27, 05:25
dopeman420 dopeman420 is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: This defies a topic

/me slams soma
 #14 
Old 2002-10-27, 08:19
Tanna Tanna is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: This defies a topic

Soma, you swallow right. Open wide.

Dont touch CC stick to pure dxm, its not exactly hard to find.
 
To the best of our knowledge, the text on this page may be freely reproduced and distributed.
 

totse.com certificate signatures
 
 
About | Community | Bad Ideas | Drugs | Ego | Erotica | Fringe | Society | Technology
Hot Topics