About
Community
Bad Ideas
Drugs
Ego
Erotica
Fringe
Society
Technology
register | bbs | search | rss | faq | about
meet up | add to del.icio.us | digg it
Go Back   Community > Vices > Better Living Through Chemistry
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Better Living Through Chemistry Discussions of any and all sorts of mind-warping chemicals, pills, booze, mind machines, trippy stuff, making beer, current street prices, importing pharmaceuticals, smart drugs, nutrients, herbs, and altered states. Please try to keep your conversations "theoretical" in nature, since this is an open conference.

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
 #1 
Old 2002-10-24, 18:50
FortyOunces FortyOunces is offline
Regular
 
Default pot in vancouver

in USD how much would like an ounce cost?
 #2 
Old 2002-10-24, 20:01
Feel_the_drugs Feel_the_drugs is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: pot in vancouver

1 gram cdn: 10-15$ so... around 5-10 bucks for a gram, and if u buy in large quantity (ounce, 2 ounces etc..) u could probaly get like 50$ off
 #3 
Old 2002-10-24, 20:23
kronikus kronikus is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: pot in vancouver

Around $150-$200/oz. Do the currency conversion yourself.
 #4 
Old 2002-10-25, 23:02
culinaryoverlord culinaryoverlord is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: pot in vancouver

Dimes $6.40
1/8 $17.40
oz $135.90
lb $1300
Come enjoy our famous "Green Zone"
 #5 
Old 2002-10-27, 02:58
FortyOunces FortyOunces is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: pot in vancouver

when you say a dime do you mean one gram or 2.8? and is this regs or is this primo bud?
 #6 
Old 2002-10-27, 05:55
culinaryoverlord culinaryoverlord is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: pot in vancouver

A dime on Granville is about .6g to 1g depending on how long you look, quality varies too but is usually very high.
 #7 
Old 2002-10-27, 11:25
Regular
 
ATL, ho!
Default Re: pot in vancouver

fuck amsterdam i'm going to BC. 135 for an ounce? that's sounding very nice.
 #8 
Old 2002-10-27, 21:11
FortyOunces FortyOunces is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: pot in vancouver

culinaryoverlord, if you dont mind me asking how is the situation on other things in BC?
 #9 
Old 2002-10-27, 22:04
culinaryoverlord culinaryoverlord is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: pot in vancouver

Very good if you know the right people, scoring street or in clubs is as risky as anywhere. Actually I just got burned today, I decided to pick up a dime and see a movie downtown, the cops were rollin' and roustin' so it took a while to hook up and I was so paranoid that I just cranked it into my pocket after a quick look. (althogh you will not be arrested in Van for less than a 1/4, the cops will cuff you and do a background check, you might even be taken to the station and searched in an intimate way, also I hate dealing with cops in general) It turned out to be some dank mouldy leaf crammed into bud shaped balls, total gank. There are lots of people out to burn tourists around Blunt Bros and other green zone places, Vancouver has a pretty mean side once you look in the right places, the east side is as bad as any ghetto, well maybe not top 5, but definately top 10.
 #10 
Old 2002-10-27, 22:15
tryptamine tryptamine is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: pot in vancouver

That really sucks to hear that culinary, I've never been burned in a granville street deal ever I've actually been pretty impressed. But you can't take that shit for granted all the time I guess and things change/losers get out of their cages etc.

Has anyone here been to the art gallery on hastings? I think I've asked this question here before.
 
To the best of our knowledge, the text on this page may be freely reproduced and distributed.
 

totse.com certificate signatures
 
 
About | Community | Bad Ideas | Drugs | Ego | Erotica | Fringe | Society | Technology
Hot Topics