About
Community
Bad Ideas
Drugs
Ego
Erotica
Fringe
Society
Technology
register | bbs | search | rss | faq | about
meet up | add to del.icio.us | digg it
Go Back   Community > Vices > Better Living Through Chemistry
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Better Living Through Chemistry Discussions of any and all sorts of mind-warping chemicals, pills, booze, mind machines, trippy stuff, making beer, current street prices, importing pharmaceuticals, smart drugs, nutrients, herbs, and altered states. Please try to keep your conversations "theoretical" in nature, since this is an open conference.

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
 #1 
Old 2002-10-24, 01:41
Mista Piccolo Mista Piccolo is offline
Regular
 
Default School on drugs

If you're a kid, there's a good chance you've done it. If you're an adult, you might have when you were young. What this topic is about though, is

What drugs have you been to school on (or done in school), and which gave you the best (or worst) experieces.


I've been to school drunk, stoned, tweaked, and sedated. Minor opiates (hydrocodone, etc.) are alright. They make you relaxed, mellow, so you don't really have to worry much. Being drunk is fun if you know how to control it (like I can). Just as long as nobody smells your breath. Being stoned is ok as long as you don't have to talk much during your first couple classes, and you can eat and sleep throughout the rest. Going to school tweaked, however, is one of the worst feelings in the world for me. I was able to do my work better, and I could engage in classroom discussions, but every time I tried to sit back and relax when nothing was going on, I'd always get fidgety, start flinching, and get really really paranoid. I don't ever want to have to do that again.
 #2 
Old 2002-10-24, 01:47
UbiloZ UbiloZ is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: School on drugs

I've only been to school drunk. It was good because it made the day go alot faster.
 #3 
Old 2002-10-24, 01:59
djsam djsam is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: School on drugs

You know what school on drugs gets you?

Suspended, twice.

Then expelled.

Then you have to beg to fucking go back to school, just so you can get a diploma.
 #4 
Old 2002-10-24, 02:00
dopeman420 dopeman420 is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: School on drugs

i used to love going to high school half an hour early, meeting my buds in the parking lot, and doing shots before school. now those were good times. went to school tweaking on speed, done coke in Latin class, thought they were both good times. never burned one before school tho, i knew better. i knew a bunch of guys that tripped at school, and a couple of girls that OD'ed on DXM in psych(they bought it as E, massive dose in a pill).
 #5 
Old 2002-10-24, 02:06
GOD_Burnsout GOD_Burnsout is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: School on drugs

I been to school drunk, stoned and wired from coke.

Drunk was OK but I didn't give a FUCK about my work, so not much got done.

Stoned, I never liked going stoned, more than a few times cuz for some reason I always got that odd constant ichy feeling when I was at school like that.

Coked up was probably the most fun. Did some lines off the desk in class. (kinda weird that no one saw us cuz there was only like 25 kids in there, but that's a big class hahaha) This other time at lunch I did 2 lines, and was fucking wired as shit. High for about an hour through my next class (at one point it felt like my arms were floating) and went to my next class, and had the worst fucking come down of my life over the next hour. Stupid freshmen with their stupid freshman talk made it all so much worse. hahaha I guess I kinda deserved it since I was a senior taking a freshman course. But jesus, no one should be asked to handle that - the worste come down you've ever had in the middle of fucking high school. Needless to say, I didn't do any work in that class.

[This message has been edited by GOD_Burnsout (edited 10-24-2002).]
 #6 
Old 2002-10-24, 02:09
SSP SSP is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: School on drugs

Ive tweaked and done coke in school.

Shit, I was doing speed daily at some points of my high school career. It was so much easier than sleeping.

Oh yeah, smoking crack in the school bathroom was also fun.

Never did any downers in school. Morning and afternoon is cocaine and meth time. Evening and night is downer time.
Plus I actually cared about my school work so memory hurting things were a no-no.
 #7 
Old 2002-10-24, 02:21
Billowz Billowz is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: School on drugs

Getting baked a bit before school tommorow, i hate getting the paros though.
 #8 
Old 2002-10-24, 02:44
kingenrage kingenrage is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: School on drugs

i got stonned everyday
took speed when we played hockey
skipped 3 period, drank, and came back for 4th one.
did shromms in arts
and mescaline in a water bottle 1 day out of 5
 #9 
Old 2002-10-24, 04:18
D.N.S D.N.S is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: School on drugs

ive been to school drunk, on acid, and on a bunch of pain pills

when i was drunk i had a fifth of some cheap vodka in my first period and i had a fifth of whiskey the day before(also i dont drink alot) i fell asleep in the administration bathroom and my dad came to school to pick me up even though i was asleep in the bathroom

i took 10 hits of acid at school and thought that me being at school was a hallucination i then tried to walk out of class and go home but stopped when i realized everyone was looking at me so i sat down

on pain pills i cant remember what i took but i did take so much that i became extremely nauseated and my pupils became the size of pinheads

i wouldnt suggest doing any of this i was just bored


oh yeah once i ived meth in class to see if i could get away with it

[This message has been edited by D.N.S (edited 10-24-2002).]
 #10 
Old 2002-10-24, 08:10
illusion illusion is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: School on drugs

Iv only been to school stoned. Pretty fun.
 #11 
Old 2002-10-24, 09:00
WhatUpDetroit WhatUpDetroit is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: School on drugs

The funniest shit is catching the BUS to school stoned, and your friend gets on the front and your on the back, but theres people standing up so he cant get to you.. and you wanna tell him SO BAD that your baked and you look forward to telling him so much that you grin, he sees you grinning, he grins, and you start laughing really loud.
 #12 
Old 2002-10-24, 10:08
r0k r0k is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: School on drugs

i like going to school on adderal for some reason and for some reason i always get this strong mental high from adderal it make me feel like school doesnt matter and what matters is life and it makes the day go by a whole lot easier when i get stoned before school it makes the day seem like its twice as long i went to school on kolopins once and im always about to fall asleep in class sober so these just made me sleep through most of my classes
 #13 
Old 2002-10-24, 10:44
Regular
 
ATL, ho!
Default Re: School on drugs

going to school with after a couple bowls is always a plus. but then i can't stand math and that makes it ultra-confusing.
 #14 
Old 2002-10-24, 12:58
SomeEverydayNobody SomeEverydayNobody is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: School on drugs

I dont like the drug and school mix. I really hate school [infact I should be there now! ] and dont wanna give the bastards the satasfaction of seeing me stoned.

However thats not to say I havent done it. One day a few weeks ago I got some bud off of a friend and had to try it so I rolled it up, and smoked it during 3rd, and realized I needed to be in 4th. So I showed up in autoshop stoned, afraid I was gonna drop a car off one of the lifts on someone. But actually I pulled things off nice and good!
 #15 
Old 2002-10-24, 17:56
slimpyman slimpyman is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: School on drugs

yea. drunk. i didnt smoke until later on after school. good stuff. good times.
 #16 
Old 2002-10-24, 18:21
Super Moderator
 
Sebastopol CA
Default Re: School on drugs

I did nothing when I was in school.

Two months after graduating, though, I got drunk and stones the same night

I think it was the right choicee, since the body and brain are still developing.

Besides, now I can tell my daughter not to do anything until after high school - if ever - and I won't be a hypocrite when I do
 #17 
Old 2002-10-24, 18:51
40ozTOfreedom 40ozTOfreedom is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: School on drugs

i used to use DXM in school, but then i got tired of it and thought it sucked.
the best i did was acid.
the worst was acid too.

you can have good trips but then you have bad trips, and at school it blows, and everyone tries to fuck with you. i stopped doing it after i had a bad trip. (at school)
 #18 
Old 2002-10-24, 19:25
confuzious confuzious is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: School on drugs

I've gone to school after taking about 150 mg of codiene, that was fun. I've gone drunk, and stoned, and on E. I'd never try to trip in school though. I hate school and almost all the people there.
 #19 
Old 2002-10-24, 21:55
Rezurrektur Rezurrektur is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: School on drugs

heh on that subject i got baked before school today rofl

ive only gone drunk once, and i had 6 shots of vodka and i was rather fucked up and some dumb bitch knarked on me and i got suspended for 3 days....

iev never been caught stoned, but i dont like being stoned at school, i much prefer drunk

 #20 
Old 2002-10-24, 22:03
grungymagician grungymagician is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: School on drugs

should i be surprised meta?
 #21 
Old 2002-10-24, 22:03
40ozTOfreedom 40ozTOfreedom is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: School on drugs

D.N.S.
did you get caught?
 #22 
Old 2002-10-24, 22:04
grungymagician grungymagician is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: School on drugs

because I am
 #23 
Old 2002-10-25, 03:03
D.N.S D.N.S is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: School on drugs

quote:
Originally posted by 40ozTOfreedom:
D.N.S.
did you get caught?



teachers think im just eccentric
 #24 
Old 2002-10-25, 22:54
culinaryoverlord culinaryoverlord is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: School on drugs

I dropped acid in school a few times during grade 11, I got caught and suspended for a week when they screened "The Gods Must Be Crazy" in english class, no one else thought it was funny, I started laughing about 15 minutes into the movie when the one kid whacks the other with the coke bottle and couldn't stop. About 10 minutes later they were escorting me to the office, still laughing my ass off. A couple of times I was cooked from second period on, I used to think it was interesting to be able to dose and not show any effects, just missed the point for a while I guess. Funny thing is I don't remember ever getting baked or drunk for class, just acid, thats the 80's for ya', still makes no sense to me.
 #25 
Old 2002-10-26, 14:58
AKO AKO is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: School on drugs

I got drunk on vodka one time.... when i was about hmmmm 13.... cant really remember much about it....
I used to always smoke up in school... it was always a laugh.
I recently smoked up during a free class in college, the returned to class (My first class with that teacher... jus started coll u see) half an hour late.... so i walk in, and there are no chairs... so i had to go next door ask politely for some seating then return...... well we all had to sit in a circle (It was comms, kind of a reject class in my course, compulsory sadly) and because i was late i had the honour of sitting next to my teacher....... Then she starts talking about how we're gonna take it in turns around the circle to introduce ourselves.... by giving our names, age, where come from a little about ourselves.... blah blah..... because i was next to her, lucky me got to go first... It took me about 5 mins of lauging, stuttering to finally get out "My name is luke, im 16".... the teach wasnt to pleased. I then continued to laugh at the other members of my class.... like the kid who says ".... and i got all A's in GCSE's" and the mature student who says "My name is preety and im from an ivory company". Well that really anoyed me... So i burst out with "What the hell does that mean? Were you made there or somin?". that got me some looks from the stuck up ones in the class..... i mean we all took it in turns givin at least somin people can relate to... in my case they now know how old i am.... god she anoys me.
The rest of the class followed with a comms test, so they had some idea of our reading/writing level....... well the only pen i had was an italic marker... and me being high didnt help my concentration, which isnt that good anyway. Well now they think im dyslexic, haha.
Ive seen my test a couple of weeks after i done it, and i jus burst out lauging... the handwriting is horrible, the spelling shit, non existent punctuation and more than once i would stop mid sentence and start again on another topic.
Thats a great start to my college education.

Sorry for long post, i have coursework and im very borred.
I also have been smokin up.... so appologies if it appears i am dyslexic... I swear im not.
 
To the best of our knowledge, the text on this page may be freely reproduced and distributed.
 

totse.com certificate signatures
 
 
About | Community | Bad Ideas | Drugs | Ego | Erotica | Fringe | Society | Technology
Hot Topics