About
Community
Bad Ideas
Drugs
Ego
Erotica
Fringe
Society
Technology
register | bbs | search | rss | faq | about
meet up | add to del.icio.us | digg it
Go Back   Community > Vices > Better Living Through Chemistry
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Better Living Through Chemistry Discussions of any and all sorts of mind-warping chemicals, pills, booze, mind machines, trippy stuff, making beer, current street prices, importing pharmaceuticals, smart drugs, nutrients, herbs, and altered states. Please try to keep your conversations "theoretical" in nature, since this is an open conference.

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
 #1 
Old 2002-10-23, 06:11
Northern Lights Northern Lights is offline
Regular
 
Default Does anybody know about buying seeds online?

I was thinking about buying some seeds online to send to the U.S, where I live and I was just wondering if anybody here has ever done this. If You have can you just tell me if it's safe and how I should come about this.

Please reply if you have or know how to do it.
 #2 
Old 2002-10-23, 13:40
punkrawkerstonershit punkrawkerstonershit is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Does anybody know about buying seeds online?

the site you can buy seeds on is www.emeryseeds.com
 #3 
Old 2002-10-23, 13:47
MR.SMITH MR.SMITH is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Does anybody know about buying seeds online?

www.seddsdirect.to has the best selection, prices, and they are very reliable. I may *wink* *wink* have ordered from them, and they dont keep client records.
 #4 
Old 2002-10-23, 13:48
MR.SMITH MR.SMITH is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Does anybody know about buying seeds online?

Quote:
Originally Posted by MR.SMITH
www.seddsdirect.to has the best selection, prices, and they are very reliable. I may *wink* *wink* have ordered from them, and they dont keep client records.
 #5 
Old 2002-10-23, 17:27
junglist junglist is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Does anybody know about buying seeds online?

im pretty sure he meant to say http://www.seedsdirect.to/
 #6 
Old 2002-10-24, 02:20
Northern Lights Northern Lights is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Does anybody know about buying seeds online?

You were right. seedddirect had the best seeds at really cheap prices.

Thanks
 #7 
Old 2002-10-24, 04:36
blacksheep18 blacksheep18 is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Does anybody know about buying seeds online?

I am a long time customer with A LOT of orders and absolutely ZERO disapointment with seeds direct.
 
To the best of our knowledge, the text on this page may be freely reproduced and distributed.
 

totse.com certificate signatures
 
 
About | Community | Bad Ideas | Drugs | Ego | Erotica | Fringe | Society | Technology
Hot Topics