|
|
 |
 |
 |
 |
register |
bbs |
search |
rss |
faq |
about
|
 |
 |
meet up |
add to del.icio.us |
digg it
|
 |
 |
| Better Living Through Chemistry Discussions of any and all sorts of mind-warping chemicals, pills, booze, mind machines, trippy stuff, making beer, current street prices, importing pharmaceuticals, smart drugs, nutrients, herbs, and altered states. Please try to keep your conversations "theoretical" in nature, since this is an open conference. |
 |
|
|
#1
 2002-10-22, 23:41
|
Mista Piccolo 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Cold water extraction on T2s
I replied with this on another thread, but nobody responded. A friend and I have been contemplating it for a while, but we aren't sure.
Would there be a way to get a ton of Tylonol w/codienes and do cold water extractions on them until you have an insanely high amount of codiene?
I've heard both that T2s and 3s are prescription only, and that they aren't. Even if they weren't, could this work?
|
|
#2
 2002-10-23, 01:54
|
|
|
Re: Cold water extraction on T2s
i dont know if t2's contain any codeine but i guess they might cause why else would they prescribe it if it's just regular APAP? i don't know how much codeine is in a t3 but yes in theory you could do a cold water filtration on a shitload of t3s and get a lot of codeine.
|
|
#3
 2002-10-23, 02:02
|
CulexuS 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: Cold water extraction on T2s
I used to use water extract on t3's all the time when I was a kid. T3's have 30 mg of codien in them and I think T2's have 20 mg (just a guess) in them. But ya definatly works make the solution about 1:1 mg of codeine to ml water so you dont have to drink alot of that shit, kuz believe me that shit tastes BAD!!!
If you dont know how to do the extract look at www.erowid.com for it and ull find it easy. Good luck and have fun.
Also, dont use codeine that much (I know dont need lectures) kuz it is rather addictive and when u decide you dont want anymore its hard to get off (after a fairly long addiction).
|
|
#4
 2002-10-23, 02:31
|
Mista Piccolo 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: Cold water extraction on T2s
I know how addictive it is. I've been slightly addicted before. It was easy to get off, and I only had a week or two of occasional ankle aches to go through. But I never use it often, and only when there's no pot or alcohol. I'll have infinite shrooms soon, so it won't matter much anyway (can you say "LIVING LIKE KINGS"???). I know how to do a cold water extraction, I've done it before on oxycodone and it worked. A friend and I just mixed it with hawaiian punch and split it. I figured it would work, but now I just have to FIND T2 or 3s. If I can't get them otc, then I guess I'll just forget it.
[This message has been edited by Mista Piccolo (edited 10-23-2002).]
|
|
#5
 2002-10-23, 02:34
|
|
|
Re: Cold water extraction on T2s
lol. i thought you already had a huge source of these pills and wanted a better way to dose.
|
|
#6
 2002-10-23, 02:36
|
Mista Piccolo 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: Cold water extraction on T2s
A lesser wish of mine...
|
|
#7
 2002-10-23, 04:36
|
kronikus 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: Cold water extraction on T2s
Tylenol 2/3 are Rx only. You can do a CW extract on T1's, but you need a hell of a lot of them.
|
|
#8
 2002-10-23, 22:18
|
culinaryoverlord 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: Cold water extraction on T2s
I tried the cold water extraction method on some otc t2 type generics ( available in Canada), I managed to remove most of the acetaminophen but was still left with the caffiene adulterating the codeine,I dosed back about 10 pills worth and had to sit on the crapper for about 30 minutes while my heart screamed at about 200 beats per minute. The caffiene wore off before the codeine though, and the tail end of the buzz was pretty good. I would like to figure out a way to remove the caff' before I try it again.
|
|
#9
 2002-10-24, 02:15
|
dopeman420 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: Cold water extraction on T2s
would a cold water extraction on some OCs be foiled by binding agents or time release shit?
|
|
 |
 |
To the best of our knowledge, the text on this page may be freely reproduced and distributed.

totse.com certificate signatures
|
 |
 |
About | Community | Bad Ideas | Drugs | Ego | Erotica | Fringe | Society | Technology
|
 |
 |
 |
 |
|
|