About
Community
Bad Ideas
Drugs
Ego
Erotica
Fringe
Society
Technology
register | bbs | search | rss | faq | about
meet up | add to del.icio.us | digg it
Go Back   Community > Vices > Better Living Through Chemistry
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Better Living Through Chemistry Discussions of any and all sorts of mind-warping chemicals, pills, booze, mind machines, trippy stuff, making beer, current street prices, importing pharmaceuticals, smart drugs, nutrients, herbs, and altered states. Please try to keep your conversations "theoretical" in nature, since this is an open conference.

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
 #1 
Old 2002-10-22, 23:36
Ratty Ratty is offline
Regular
 
Default I'd like to introduce myself

Hi. My name is Ratty. I was a mod for many of bombshocks drug forums. although i've heard of the difficulties BS and Totse have shared in the past, I want you all to know I don't share these views. I pride myelf on having done almost every drug commonly known, with the exception being YaBa and few others. My most current experiments being high extract salvia and yaggadagga temple kiff. I hope that with my knowledge i can become a valuable contributing member of your community.

[This message has been edited by Ratty (edited 10-23-2002).]
 #2 
Old 2002-10-23, 00:21
Feel_the_drugs Feel_the_drugs is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: I'd like to introduce myself

fag
 #3 
Old 2002-10-23, 00:24
40ozTOfreedom 40ozTOfreedom is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: I'd like to introduce myself

feel_the_drugs said it perfectly.
 #4 
Old 2002-10-23, 00:24
confuzious confuzious is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: I'd like to introduce myself

As long as you don't post anything retarded, welcome. Although that idiot right below you is not.
 #5 
Old 2002-10-23, 00:37
Feel_the_drugs Feel_the_drugs is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: I'd like to introduce myself

im just saying that this post was usless.
 #6 
Old 2002-10-23, 00:43
Feel_the_drugs Feel_the_drugs is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: I'd like to introduce myself

so fuck off and dont post "HI IM BLAH BLAH BLAH!! " cuz its just a waste of space on a board that deal with "DRUGS" not meeting people. fucker.
 #7 
Old 2002-10-23, 00:51
KarlMaloneSay KarlMaloneSay is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: I'd like to introduce myself

welcome. but i agree- this post is pointless, then again so were many of mine.
 #8 
Old 2002-10-23, 01:33
Regular
 
ATL, ho!
Default Re: I'd like to introduce myself

i dunno. maybe he didn't want someone saying "hey aren't you that bitch that is on that kewl site bombshock?!?!?!?!" i dont have any problem with bombshock except that i thought the "Super-Mod" title was a little well extreme i mean how does one go about being a super-mod? were you a Super-Mod?
 #9 
Old 2002-10-23, 01:36
CulexuS CulexuS is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: I'd like to introduce myself

Welcome, but try not to post useless threads kuz makes people flame and such thing.
 #10 
Old 2002-10-23, 01:49
ScorchedWeasel ScorchedWeasel is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: I'd like to introduce myself

hullo there, if you can contribute it'll be good to have you here
 #11 
Old 2002-10-23, 02:12
GOD_Burnsout GOD_Burnsout is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: I'd like to introduce myself

Super-Mod has more privilages than a regular Mod but not as many as an admin. It is a real thing.
 #12 
Old 2002-10-23, 02:31
Pyr0-Optimist Pyr0-Optimist is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: I'd like to introduce myself

Feel_the_drugs, your wasting space talking about him wasting space. Oh shit I'm wasting ALL this space saying you're wasting the space.
 #13 
Old 2002-10-23, 02:38
junglist junglist is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: I'd like to introduce myself

hi ratty. youll soon realize that there are morons everywhere. the assholes in this thread are proof.
 #14 
Old 2002-10-23, 02:50
culinaryoverlord culinaryoverlord is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: I'd like to introduce myself

Don't get cheesed at the flack, if you post good shit you will get good responses, post shit, you will get shit on.
 #15 
Old 2002-10-23, 03:46
methmaster methmaster is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: I'd like to introduce myself

or if your from bombshock you will get shit on too. even though totse isnt much better, it still isnt as KEWL as bombshock.
 #16 
Old 2002-10-23, 05:39
Annabelle Annabelle is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: I'd like to introduce myself

Geeeezus guys! Be alittle bit more hospitable! hahahaha
 #17 
Old 2002-10-23, 10:17
Tanna Tanna is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: I'd like to introduce myself

Bombshock is dead anyway, and Ratty is someone i personally respect almost as much as junglist, tryptamine, acidmelt etc... a good guy, a knowlegeable guy, Now if only Ronith would join totse aswell. Since some of the greatest totse members have left, I for one am glad to see some knowledgeable members coming by.
Welcome to totse.
 #18 
Old 2002-10-23, 10:58
kronikus kronikus is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: I'd like to introduce myself

Well I won't lie about my feelings for bombshock, but at least you're trying to expand his knoledge. As long as you aren't out to posts stupid kewl threads, you have my welcome and support.
 #19 
Old 2002-10-23, 10:59
kronikus kronikus is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: I'd like to introduce myself

Quote:
Originally Posted by kronikus
Well I won't lie about my feelings for bombshock, but at least you're trying to expand his knoledge. As long as you aren't out to posts stupid kewl threads, you have my welcome and support.
 #20 
Old 2002-10-23, 14:34
methmaster methmaster is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: I'd like to introduce myself

yeah me too, i was just being sarcastic earlier
 #21 
Old 2002-10-23, 15:54
Ratty Ratty is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: I'd like to introduce myself

For those that welcomed me, thanks. for those who have some kind of attitude for some reason, i don't really care because i am confident my experience will gain me some respect. I don't expect to just show up somewhere and be like hey respect me, because real respect is earned not given. Although i did notice most of those that flamed did have low post counts. Not that post counts count that much, butsomeone with a high post count is , usually but not allways a contributing valuable member. I hold no grudges. and once again for those that did, thank you for welcoming me into your community.
 #22 
Old 2002-10-23, 19:34
Super Moderator
 
Sebastopol CA
Default Re: I'd like to introduce myself

quote:
Originally posted by methmaster:
...it still isnt as KEWL as bombshock.


Praise the lord!


As for Ratty; I don't care where someone comes from, or what they did there. I only care about how they are here.

And as with everyone else, I believe in innocent until his actions prove otherwise.

One thing I don't know if anyone's considered:

Given the nature of the web and the fact that people create and use different personalities other than their real one, don't you suppose it's quite possible, if not probable, that people will Taylor their behavior to that of the board they're at? At least somewhat?

In other words [and I'm not referring to Ratty directly anymore; this is in general] while on a board full of kewls [or should that be KEWLS ] someone might be more inclined towards kewl-ness behavior. Where as here they would be more, ah, umm, more totse-ish.

Anyone follow that?
 #23 
Old 2002-10-24, 21:45
grungymagician grungymagician is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: I'd like to introduce myself

quote:
Originally posted by Metaphysicist:

Anyone follow that?



honestly, sorta, a little blurry tho.

hi ratty, im glad to a an extra experienced new member here. you around the chicago area?

 #24 
Old 2002-10-24, 22:12
Ratty Ratty is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: I'd like to introduce myself

Thanks. Yea, i live in the suburbs, but i've partyed in a few choice spots from Beverly hills to tampa bay. never been to seattle, though.

[This message has been edited by Ratty (edited 10-24-2002).]
 #25 
Old 2002-10-24, 22:17
40ozTOfreedom 40ozTOfreedom is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: I'd like to introduce myself

ever heard of email?
this isn't fucking teen chat.
 
To the best of our knowledge, the text on this page may be freely reproduced and distributed.
 

totse.com certificate signatures
 
 
About | Community | Bad Ideas | Drugs | Ego | Erotica | Fringe | Society | Technology
Hot Topics