About
Community
Bad Ideas
Drugs
Ego
Erotica
Fringe
Society
Technology
register | bbs | search | rss | faq | about
meet up | add to del.icio.us | digg it
Go Back   Community > Vices > Better Living Through Chemistry
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Better Living Through Chemistry Discussions of any and all sorts of mind-warping chemicals, pills, booze, mind machines, trippy stuff, making beer, current street prices, importing pharmaceuticals, smart drugs, nutrients, herbs, and altered states. Please try to keep your conversations "theoretical" in nature, since this is an open conference.

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
 #1 
Old 2002-10-21, 22:54
Old Sammy Old Sammy is offline
Regular
 
Default Legal Tranqs and other things....

This is sort of related to the "What can I get at my local grocery store?" question, but seeing no response, I ask it myself. Most stuff the people get at the grocery store to get wasted (dramamine, DXM, etc.) isnt for me. For me, I like a nice relaxing drug, along the lines of valium, vicodin. Ive tried vicodin a couple of times and its really nice. Not only does it relax the majority of your muscles, but it makes everything seem peachy, but Vic isnt cheap... $3 a fucking pill, and I usually take 2 (800 mg)
 #2 
Old 2002-10-21, 23:11
40ozTOfreedom 40ozTOfreedom is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Legal Tranqs and other things....

the only tranq that is decent is kava kava. its not good tho. it sucks, it makes you feel stupid. i took 20 and got really tired and passed out. i barely had a high.
but thats about all i know of other than dxm and shit
 #3 
Old 2002-10-22, 00:28
skroat skroat is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Legal Tranqs and other things....

nyquil mixed with vodka.
 #4 
Old 2002-10-22, 00:31
Mista Piccolo Mista Piccolo is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Legal Tranqs and other things....

Would there be a way to get a ton of Tylonol w/codienes and do cold water extractions on them until you have an insanely high amount of codiene and you can sit there and bask in the warmth of what you have accomplished from almost no work at all?

[This message has been edited by Mista Piccolo (edited 10-22-2002).]
 #5 
Old 2002-10-23, 05:23
PHalse proFit PHalse proFit is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Legal Tranqs and other things....

i dont know what the laws are in america but here you can get OTC pills with 10mgs codeine and 500mgs acetominorphen, ive done the cold water extraction a few times and its worked really well, heres the link to the extraction faq: http://www.erowid.org/pharms/codeine/codeine_faq.shtml
 #6 
Old 2002-10-23, 11:03
kronikus kronikus is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Legal Tranqs and other things....

Its actually only 8mg of codeine, but yeah if you wanna go through all the hassle a cold water will work.
 #7 
Old 2002-10-23, 20:00
Super Moderator
 
Sebastopol CA
Default Re: Legal Tranqs and other things....

quote:
Originally posted by Old Sammy:
$3 a fucking pill, and I usually take 2 (800 mg)


Then I don't know what you are getting for less than that; $3 pretty ok, though $2 is seen often.

I guess you don't know what people charge/pay for things like Dilaudids or Oxys.

Still, though, Vics are based on opium and will get you hooked if you mess with them long enough.
 #8 
Old 2002-10-23, 20:42
Old Sammy Old Sammy is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Legal Tranqs and other things....

quote:
Originally posted by Metaphysicist:
Then I don't know what you are getting for less than that; $3 pretty ok, though $2 is seen often.

I guess you don't know what people charge/pay for things like Dilaudids or Oxys.

Still, though, Vics are based on opium and will get you hooked if you mess with them long enough.



Thx for the advice dude, Ive only takin them a couple of times, and I already understand why people get addicted to it. With Vics, it just seems like a happier, "everythings gonna be alright day"...

 #9 
Old 2002-10-23, 20:44
Old Sammy Old Sammy is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Legal Tranqs and other things....

[QUOTE]Originally posted by Old Sammy:
[B] Thx for the advice dude, Ive only takin them a couple of times, and I already understand why people get addicted to it. With Vics, it just seems like a happier, "everythings gonna be alright day"... Oh and I dont buy them, My step dad has an unsolved ankle disfunction where it ALWAYS hurts. And one day, searching through the medicine cabinets, I mistook Vics for valium. And from what ive read, Vics is waaaaay better...

 
To the best of our knowledge, the text on this page may be freely reproduced and distributed.
 

totse.com certificate signatures
 
 
About | Community | Bad Ideas | Drugs | Ego | Erotica | Fringe | Society | Technology
Hot Topics