About
Community
Bad Ideas
Drugs
Ego
Erotica
Fringe
Society
Technology
register | bbs | search | rss | faq | about
meet up | add to del.icio.us | digg it
Go Back   Community > Vices > Better Living Through Chemistry
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Better Living Through Chemistry Discussions of any and all sorts of mind-warping chemicals, pills, booze, mind machines, trippy stuff, making beer, current street prices, importing pharmaceuticals, smart drugs, nutrients, herbs, and altered states. Please try to keep your conversations "theoretical" in nature, since this is an open conference.

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
 #1 
Old 2002-10-21, 22:31
Element80 Element80 is offline
Regular
 
Default What can I find at my grocery store?

This is a legit question. I want to know what I can find at my local store (besides dramamine and booze) that can mess me up. I tried no-doz, about 4 lines worth...didn't do shit, tasted like strong tylonol. Anywho, any ideas would be great.

Smoke on---Eric
 #2 
Old 2002-10-21, 23:56
dopeman420 dopeman420 is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: What can I find at my grocery store?

this WOULD be a legit question, but it's been answered on this forum approximately 2387534 times.
 #3 
Old 2002-10-22, 00:14
RejectJC RejectJC is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: What can I find at my grocery store?

true, look at the one titled "what can i get for ten bucks?" forum theres your answer right there.
 #4 
Old 2002-10-22, 00:28
Impulses Impulses is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: What can I find at my grocery store?

If you got a pair of balls on you, you could try nutmeg. Good trips are possible but it will probably suck
 #5 
Old 2002-10-22, 00:58
40ozTOfreedom 40ozTOfreedom is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: What can I find at my grocery store?

figure out how to use the search button before experimenting with drugs. you have enough dead brain cells as it is.
 #6 
Old 2002-10-22, 01:07
6C 6C is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: What can I find at my grocery store?

Ummm you could buy toilet paper, food, magazines...

[This message has been edited by 6C (edited 10-22-2002).]
 #7 
Old 2002-10-24, 22:01
Element80 Element80 is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: What can I find at my grocery store?

lol @ 40oztofreedom, i'm drunk now so idon t care. s;utpid quesiont wans't ite
 #8 
Old 2002-10-24, 22:07
grungymagician grungymagician is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: What can I find at my grocery store?

quote:
Originally posted by Element80:
lol @ 40oztofreedom, i'm drunk now so idon t care. s;utpid quesiont wans't ite



i think dare devils like you are cool, please tell me again when you are not sober
 #9 
Old 2002-10-24, 23:08
enigmaXesp enigmaXesp is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: What can I find at my grocery store?

quote:
Originally posted by 6C:
Ummm you could buy toilet paper, food, magazines...

[This message has been edited by 6C (edited 10-22-2002).]



dont forget mountain dew and doritos
 #10 
Old 2002-10-25, 03:58
The_Scrub The_Scrub is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: What can I find at my grocery store?

Maybe you should go to the shady-looking guy BEHIND the store and buy a dub. That'll probably do you more good.
 
To the best of our knowledge, the text on this page may be freely reproduced and distributed.
 

totse.com certificate signatures
 
 
About | Community | Bad Ideas | Drugs | Ego | Erotica | Fringe | Society | Technology
Hot Topics