|
|
 |
 |
 |
 |
register |
bbs |
search |
rss |
faq |
about
|
 |
 |
meet up |
add to del.icio.us |
digg it
|
 |
 |
| Better Living Through Chemistry Discussions of any and all sorts of mind-warping chemicals, pills, booze, mind machines, trippy stuff, making beer, current street prices, importing pharmaceuticals, smart drugs, nutrients, herbs, and altered states. Please try to keep your conversations "theoretical" in nature, since this is an open conference. |
 |
|
|
#1
 2002-10-21, 18:08
|
jordax 
Regular
|
|
|
|
The I word! Ibogaine...
I like Ibogaine, in fact, i think i could do with some myself. I wondered if you drug lovin lot hated the stuff.
I like it for its potential money making powers. In england its legal, but it is still hard to get hold of.
|
|
#2
 2002-10-21, 18:13
|
subvertpunk 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: The I word! Ibogaine...
How is the trip man? Maybe you would be willing to contact me via e-mail about shipping some to california? I really am looking for some for it meraculous drug addiction healing powers.
PS. Junglist please do not get ticked and lock the thread, i asked him to contact me via e-mail so its no bigge, and this may just be what i need to get my life back togather.
|
|
#3
 2002-10-21, 18:36
|
jordax 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: The I word! Ibogaine...
Im still havent recived any news from my south african friend yet about seeds, But you need some bark.
DamN! Its not as easy as the garden centre, if it was id have a garden full of em.
|
|
#4
 2002-10-21, 19:07
|
subvertpunk 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: The I word! Ibogaine...
Damn  , i thought you ment you had access to some ready to eat ibogaine not seeds.
|
|
#5
 2002-10-21, 19:18
|
jordax 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: The I word! Ibogaine...
Dont worry kid, im desperatly on the search. I found a possible location of its growth- a garden in chelsea, they do tours and shit and they say they have medcinal plants from different countries tribes!... In their thing the phrase: "tribal peoples of Southern Africa " appears and so i am hopeful.
In the mean time try clasical homeopathy, a homeopath would love to treat a drug case, it does work.
Ill keep you posted!
|
|
#6
 2002-10-21, 19:24
|
|
|
Re: The I word! Ibogaine...
don't see many ibogaine posts here on totse. and subvert i wanted to mention ibogaine to you (cause you always talk bout your oc addiction) but i guess i forgot too. so how much money are you projecting for profit? and what are you planning to do? just steal the plants from the garden that you noted?
|
|
#7
 2002-10-21, 19:43
|
jordax 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: The I word! Ibogaine...
If you become a friend of the garden (costs �10) you gain access to free seeds and clippings. But i just done some more research- HOLLAND! how could i forget, loads of places send those tasty ethogens to the uk.
Thats great for me but i dont know how you in america would expect to obtain it from me?
|
|
#8
 2002-10-21, 19:47
|
|
|
Re: The I word! Ibogaine...
mail. and you could probably charge a pretty good fee.
|
|
#9
 2002-10-23, 01:00
|
|
Super Moderator
|
|
Sebastopol CA
|
|
Re: The I word! Ibogaine...
quote: Originally posted by subvertpunk: How is the trip man? Maybe you would be willing to contact me via e-mail about shipping some to california? I really am looking for some for it meraculous drug addiction healing powers.
PS. Junglist please do not get ticked and lock the thread, i asked him to contact me via e-mail so its no bigge, and this may just be what i need to get my life back togather.
What/where have you read about it? Just Erowid? If so, I suggest checing other sources. I don't have time to look them up right now. You might need to remind me, as I'm in scatter brain mode. If I miss this next bus -like I did Friday - I'm here at work all night unless I want to shell out for a taxi.
|
|
#10
 2002-10-23, 23:02
|
Neiztsche 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: The I word! Ibogaine...
indra dot dk
|
|
#11
 2002-10-24, 19:33
|
|
Super Moderator
|
|
Sebastopol CA
|
|
Re: The I word! Ibogaine...
Read what I wrote in the above thread about quitting heroin; the one that also mentions this plant.
I have posted a link from a very good online magazine, and it's not as sunny an opinion of it, which is good.
You need to hear both sides to everything to get a more accurate picture of the real reality.
|
|
 |
 |
To the best of our knowledge, the text on this page may be freely reproduced and distributed.

totse.com certificate signatures
|
 |
 |
About | Community | Bad Ideas | Drugs | Ego | Erotica | Fringe | Society | Technology
|
 |
 |
 |
 |
|
|