About
Community
Bad Ideas
Drugs
Ego
Erotica
Fringe
Society
Technology
register | bbs | search | rss | faq | about
meet up | add to del.icio.us | digg it
Go Back   Community > Vices > Better Living Through Chemistry
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Better Living Through Chemistry Discussions of any and all sorts of mind-warping chemicals, pills, booze, mind machines, trippy stuff, making beer, current street prices, importing pharmaceuticals, smart drugs, nutrients, herbs, and altered states. Please try to keep your conversations "theoretical" in nature, since this is an open conference.

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
 #1 
Old 2002-10-21, 06:22
subvertpunk subvertpunk is offline
Regular
 
Default Getting a healthy score from the pysch?

Ok i am going to a pysch for depression problems.

First of all im going to be asked to put on ritilan, dexadrine or adderal, you know just an amp. I am going to tell him i have experimented with other peoples scripts and anti-D's dont help me at all (wich they really dont). I have herd of ritilan being given for depression. I am going to tell the guy that i dont want ant-D's becuase not only do they not help but alot of regualr anti-D users bitch it makes them drowsy and confused wich i dont want to be! If the guy offers me that concerta shit, is there any way of saying know i just want regular ritilan? Next i want to get my own benzo script here, not gonna be picky about this (just hope its not klonopin, or valium, want a faster one like xan or ativan) So i am going to also say i get really stressed and sometimes have anxiety attacks this should work right?

Ok also as far as physcatrick help goes can i tell they dude im an oxy addict or what? If i do that will get no drugs? Also wuill it be written down im an opiate abuser for my real docs to see?
 #2 
Old 2002-10-21, 17:45
kronikus kronikus is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Getting a healthy score from the pysch?

First off, no respectable doc will give you speed for depression, that's why they have anti-D's. As for getting benzos, a stressed out/no-sleep/can't take it anymore attitude just might do the trick. Lastly, DO NOT TELL HIM/HER YOU ARE A DRUG ABUSER. If you do that you have a ZERO percent chance of getting any controlled substance. Good luck man.
 #3 
Old 2002-10-21, 18:02
Fred Savage Fred Savage is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Getting a healthy score from the pysch?

my doc is an idiot, my parents told him i abuse downers, so he decides "durrr, i guess i'll put him on uppers then, durr" and gives me ritalin and adderall...makes me wonder how some of these ppl get their MD

[This message has been edited by Fred Savage (edited 10-21-2002).]
 #4 
Old 2002-10-21, 18:10
subvertpunk subvertpunk is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Getting a healthy score from the pysch?

Well i have heard of people getting on ritilan for depression. Since #1 its an upper, #2 it helps you focus wich i and some other depressed people have a hard time doing and #3 if they give regular old non time released 10 you can take it when you feel like you need it.

Seriously SSRI's do not help me to much at all what are some other drugs that may help depression, im not just lookin to score but i want a drug that will help me out and i wanna take it right. Like if he gave me amps im gonna take 95% of the script right and maybe the ither 5% ill just blow with friends.

One thing is im going to have him run a test to see if im bi-polar wich if i am they will give me lithium wich according to my bi-polar friends helps a hell of alot. I just dont think theyll give me benzos with it.

I do really have a hard time sleeping maybe ambien would be better than a benzo for that? How is an ambien trip anyway, any fun? I mean compared to diphen whats it like? Anything like an LSA or shroom trip?
 #5 
Old 2002-10-21, 19:04
Impulses Impulses is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Getting a healthy score from the pysch?

I thought Ambien was a great drug. It made me relaxed, carefree, and it gave me very intense double vision. I love Ambien as a recreational drug. I hate diphen. and I don't think they are even similar in effect.
I got all these wonderful effects at about 40-50 mg.

I don't think it would be a good idea to tell your doc you abuse drugs. The doctor will probably assume you will abuse what he perscribes you as well, making him less likely to give you anything fun.
 #6 
Old 2002-10-21, 19:08
Impulses Impulses is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Getting a healthy score from the pysch?

I thought Ambien was a great drug. It made me relaxed, carefree, and it gave me very intense double vision. It screws with your memory and you will barely remember it. I love Ambien as a recreational drug. I hate diphen. and I don't think they are even similar in effect.I got all these wonderful effects at about 40-50 mg.

I don't think it would be a good idea to tell your doc you abuse drugs. The doctor will probably assume you will abuse what he perscribes you as well, making him less likely to give you anything fun. You might not be able to get some benzos unless your 18. I'm am positive you have to be 18 to get Xanax. Ambien would be the easiest to get.

[This message has been edited by Impulses (edited 10-21-2002).]
 #7 
Old 2002-10-21, 19:56
subvertpunk subvertpunk is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Getting a healthy score from the pysch?

im 18. I would love to get tempazapm or whatever i think this is a fun ass benzo, but i dont wanna sound picky about some drugs most people dont know about or hell know somethin is up. See everyone is familiar with ritilan and xanax, and ambien has a commerial every oher minute. But tempazapm is propably alot less known about espcially by people my age.
 #8 
Old 2002-10-21, 19:57
subvertpunk subvertpunk is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Getting a healthy score from the pysch?

o btw he is a pysch so it may be a good idea to tell him i use to abuse opiates or something i dunno! I want good help but i want drugs too!
 #9 
Old 2002-10-21, 20:03
Regular
 
ATL, ho!
Default Re: Getting a healthy score from the pysch?

i'm with kronikus. no doctor would give you ritalin for depression. it's not just cause i haven't ever heard of that happening but it just doesnt make sense. so now the person is concentrating fine but is amped up? you might want to try and say you think you have ADD. that will (hopefully) get you your 10mg regular ritalin. then after a month say something like "yeah its working great for my concentration but i am sad a lot of the time now." A popular thought now is that a lot of people diagnosed with ADD really have underlying depression. good luck with whatever you do.
 #10 
Old 2002-10-21, 21:43
cocaloca cocaloca is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Getting a healthy score from the pysch?

you sound like you have tried anti-deps, so just tell the doc you were not thrilled with the results(just don't say that they made you excited because he might think you were bi-polar.) If you want to address your opiate use, then tell him but then you might not get any meds. I went to the psych for anxiety, and first she put me on paxil and tranzadone---It sucked, I went back a month later and complained that it was not working then she precribed xanax, so you might have to deal with shit medicine for a while, but just keep on it and you'll get your benzos.
 #11 
Old 2002-10-22, 02:58
man who love 420 man who love 420 is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Getting a healthy score from the pysch?

i go to a decent shrink he knows i do drugs and that makes him able to prescribe something for yur addiction if u still have it i would come clean w/ my doc because if hes a half decent guy he will help u through the bad times and tell him ur parents lock ur drugs up and confirm that by means of parents and just save up ur pills if u want to get fucked up
 #12 
Old 2002-10-22, 06:09
phantasie phantasie is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Getting a healthy score from the pysch?

u can just have a read of the DSMIV and see what symptoms you should have. it's what they use for diagnosis anyway.
 #13 
Old 2002-10-22, 07:03
bako bako is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Getting a healthy score from the pysch?

quote:
Originally posted by subvertpunk:
im 18. I would love to get tempazapm or whatever i think this is a fun ass benzo, but i dont wanna sound picky about some drugs most people dont know about or hell know somethin is up. See everyone is familiar with ritilan and xanax, and ambien has a commerial every oher minute. But tempazapm is propably alot less known about espcially by people my age.


Im 18 and have done "Temazepam" also known as restoril...Its ok i guess. I dont really get any euphoria from benzos so I stick to weed. I really wanna get some meth or more coke, I wish we had more of that here.
 #14 
Old 2002-10-22, 08:47
Fred Savage Fred Savage is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Getting a healthy score from the pysch?

AMBIENNOTGOODENUFF4U?
 #15 
Old 2002-10-22, 12:07
Regular
 
Antipodes
Default Re: Getting a healthy score from the pysch?

quote:
Originally posted by Fred Savage:
AMBIENNOTGOODENUFF4U?


Christ boy, you gotta calm down and stop doin that
 
To the best of our knowledge, the text on this page may be freely reproduced and distributed.
 

totse.com certificate signatures
 
 
About | Community | Bad Ideas | Drugs | Ego | Erotica | Fringe | Society | Technology
Hot Topics