About
Community
Bad Ideas
Drugs
Ego
Erotica
Fringe
Society
Technology
register | bbs | search | rss | faq | about
meet up | add to del.icio.us | digg it
Go Back   Community > Vices > Better Living Through Chemistry
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Better Living Through Chemistry Discussions of any and all sorts of mind-warping chemicals, pills, booze, mind machines, trippy stuff, making beer, current street prices, importing pharmaceuticals, smart drugs, nutrients, herbs, and altered states. Please try to keep your conversations "theoretical" in nature, since this is an open conference.

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
 #1 
Old 2002-10-21, 06:16
blacksheep18 blacksheep18 is offline
Regular
 
Default looking for a quick "pop"

Caffine fucks me up like weed does so it dosen't work for this and I take paxil and welbutrin daily. I need some shit I can hit really quick for a quick "pop" like powdered courage or some shit. I been trying like hell to find some otc diet pills with only fed in 'em and I don't got any money for the real deal stuff the homies pass at my school. Just lookin for any reccomendations I don't have any prob snorting or popping but I'm just trying to find some shit I can carry on me all the time when I need it. Any ideas?
 #2 
Old 2002-10-21, 06:54
BloodySyringe BloodySyringe is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: looking for a quick "pop"

Taking uppers with anti-depressants may be a waste of time. I had taken 20mg of prozac one day, and when I took 40mg of ritalin later, I didn't feel any effects from it at all. I took ritalin the next day and it worked, so if it wasn't the prozac, I don't know what it was. Of course, prozac is an SSRI and wellbutrin isn't... I'm just saying that mixing pills isn't a good thing to do.
 #3 
Old 2002-10-21, 07:09
subvertpunk subvertpunk is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: looking for a quick "pop"

i take saint johns wart, an herbal (wow weird english rule here an herbal, sounds righ but it should technically be a herbal becuase herbal does not start with a noun anyways..) SSRI, and if a rail ritilan i get off just fine. Maybe its just some SSRI's that effect uppers?
 #4 
Old 2002-10-21, 07:56
BloodySyringe BloodySyringe is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: looking for a quick "pop"

hmm. I took another pill, along with the prozac, but I don't know what it was. I usually don't take pills without knowing what they are, but I was in pain, and the person who gave it to me got it after surgery... it didn't do a damn thing for me though. I also had some tylenol and benadryl... and I think that's it. lol. maybe some weird drug interactions occured.
 #5 
Old 2002-10-21, 19:14
Impulses Impulses is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: looking for a quick "pop"

A friend of mine used to give me adderall and wellbutrin. I would take the Adderall and when I was ready for bed I would take the wellbutrin. The wellbutrin cancled the effects quite efficiently.
 #6 
Old 2002-10-21, 19:25
kronikus kronikus is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: looking for a quick "pop"

I take Celexa and ritalin still works fine.
 #7 
Old 2002-10-21, 19:38
Regular
 
ATL, ho!
Default Re: looking for a quick "pop"

quote:
Originally posted by subvertpunk:
but it should technically be a herbal becuase herbal does not start with a noun anyways..)

i really really suck at grammar. but even i know the difference between a noun and a vowel. but i think you should check the drug interactions at rxlist for paxil and wellbutrin. but for the quick uppers. i would suggest some ephedrine(but you say you cannot find it?). you may have to resort to ordering off the internet.
 #8 
Old 2002-10-21, 23:10
blacksheep18 blacksheep18 is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: looking for a quick "pop"

Well in the mean time I'll try to get some saint johns on the bright side snorting about 50 mils of butrin gives a nice pop. I really wouldn't reccomend it though the stuff suposedly causes seizures sp? when you OD.
 #9 
Old 2002-10-21, 23:53
dopeman420 dopeman420 is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: looking for a quick "pop"

wellbutrin will not get you high to any appreciable degree. it also potentiates, not cancels, the effects of amphetamines. the placebo effect is wonderful, isn't it? i wish i didn't know so much about drugs, i'd apparently be able to get off on anything i want.
 #10 
Old 2002-10-22, 00:36
Impulses Impulses is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: looking for a quick "pop"

I know Wellbutrin diminishes the effects of Adderall at least. He told me that it would help me get to sleep. Not knowing what the drug was, I expected it to make me tired. Much to my surprise it just made me straight. If it would have been a placebo effect if I would have felt tired when it kicked in. But what I expected didn't happen eleiminated the placebo theory.

It is possible that it wasn't Wellbutrin he gave me but I think it was.
 #11 
Old 2002-10-22, 20:44
skroat skroat is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: looking for a quick "pop"

I think wellbutrin takes a few days to build up before any effects are noticed.

I might be wrong though
 #12 
Old 2002-10-22, 23:08
blacksheep18 blacksheep18 is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: looking for a quick "pop"

naw, I know for sure it hits you within the hour orally, now snorting who knows? I can't exactlly confirm or deny anything but I seem to feel the pop for a good 15 minutes.
 #13 
Old 2002-10-22, 23:25
subvertpunk subvertpunk is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: looking for a quick "pop"

wellbutrin is a little bitch. When you OD on it and it makes you hurl it feels like tigers are ripping open your cut and then it gives you the worst dry mouth of any pill its just nasty nasty shit. Weird thing though my mom use to IV speed alot and when the doc gave her butrin she sqaid she felt all speedy and couuldnt sleep so she stoped takeing it, when i tried it i just got jacked up in a bad way erghhhh. When i see those purple pills around the house i gotta grit my teeth!
 #14 
Old 2002-10-23, 06:09
blacksheep18 blacksheep18 is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: looking for a quick "pop"

yeah dude, like I said they give you seizures when you OD way worse than just a bad trip, its alot like temporary mad-cow disease (anyone remember that shit?) I got a high tolerance for it and it's not that bad for a real quick shot but if you keep doing it a few times a day you'll seize up and shit. don't bother messing with it unless your already a bio-chemically fuct up person like me. It sucks having a real crazy family a few people at the reunions are genuine legal "phycopaths" (sp?).
 #15 
Old 2002-10-23, 20:21
Super Moderator
 
Sebastopol CA
Default Re: looking for a quick "pop"

quote:
Originally posted by BloodySyringe:
hmm. I took another pill, along with the prozac, but I don't know what it was. I usually don't take pills without knowing what they are, but I was in pain, and the person who gave it to me got it after surgery... it didn't do a damn thing for me though.


Pardon my saying so, but that was still a quite foolish thing to do.

Speaking as someone with more experience in pain than I hope you ever have in your whole life, I can tell you that being in pain is no excuse t do something foolish.

Just because your friend got the pills following an operation, in no way means that they are necessarily for pain.

When I had surgery, in addition to the pain pills, I was given:
[list]
  • Anti-inflammatory
  • Antibiotics
  • Lithium [for treating my bi-polar]
  • Stool softener [because Vic tend to make you constipated - so they say]

    If you take an unknown pill you run a large risk; Hell, you could even end up with some female hormone pill- that'd be a crack up, but not to you.
  •  
    To the best of our knowledge, the text on this page may be freely reproduced and distributed.
     

    totse.com certificate signatures
     
     
    About | Community | Bad Ideas | Drugs | Ego | Erotica | Fringe | Society | Technology
    Hot Topics