About
Community
Bad Ideas
Drugs
Ego
Erotica
Fringe
Society
Technology
register | bbs | search | rss | faq | about
meet up | add to del.icio.us | digg it
Go Back   Community > Vices > Better Living Through Chemistry
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Better Living Through Chemistry Discussions of any and all sorts of mind-warping chemicals, pills, booze, mind machines, trippy stuff, making beer, current street prices, importing pharmaceuticals, smart drugs, nutrients, herbs, and altered states. Please try to keep your conversations "theoretical" in nature, since this is an open conference.

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
 #1 
Old 2002-10-21, 02:03
antifreeze antifreeze is offline
Regular
 
Default cannabis consumption problems

Anyone know the average herb to oil ratio? I am planning to cook it in oil and put it in yogurt. I can't get too messed up because I am going to be on a field trip to Chicago, otherwise I wouldn't care.

I have some normal high grade herb.
 #2 
Old 2002-10-21, 19:21
Impulses Impulses is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: cannabis consumption problems

That is the biggest problem with eatng cannabis. Determining a proper dosage is often very difficult. I have eaten 2 grams once and got ultra blitz. I have also gotten an equal high from eating a quarter oz. You have to experiment with it first to see just how potent your weed is. Try eating a dime days before the trip. Base your dosage for field trip on that.
 #3 
Old 2002-10-21, 19:42
Regular
 
ATL, ho!
Default Re: cannabis consumption problems

don't worry about it. just get nice and high but maybe have a friend tell you when you are talking to loud or something.
 #4 
Old 2002-10-21, 20:25
antifreeze antifreeze is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: cannabis consumption problems

Interesting, and true. I don't really want to risk it, so I'll probably just go with some lsa.
Thanks for the replies.
 #5 
Old 2002-10-22, 00:22
culinaryoverlord culinaryoverlord is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: cannabis consumption problems

Should you change your mind, just enough oil to soak down the weed and leave a thin film on the bottom of the pan, a little lemon juice will help release the resins, cook on a low heat, about 1/4 on most electric stoves, for about 45 min. I qould go with the weedgurt, lsa is raunch-ola and could spoil your trip.
 #6 
Old 2002-10-22, 02:09
40ozTOfreedom 40ozTOfreedom is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: cannabis consumption problems

LSA sucks cock.
 #7 
Old 2002-10-22, 20:21
antifreeze antifreeze is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: cannabis consumption problems

I have had only good experiences with hbwr seeds. Morning glories are the only which caused undesirable effects, which were easily counteracted by smoking some weed, except for the extended time in the bathroom.
 #8 
Old 2002-10-22, 20:53
Regular
 
ATL, ho!
Default Re: cannabis consumption problems

risk it? you think you would give away you being on weed more than if you would take some lsa? man i think the weed would be cool i mean its not like you are going to overdose. what are you worried about risking?
 
To the best of our knowledge, the text on this page may be freely reproduced and distributed.
 

totse.com certificate signatures
 
 
About | Community | Bad Ideas | Drugs | Ego | Erotica | Fringe | Society | Technology
Hot Topics