About
Community
Bad Ideas
Drugs
Ego
Erotica
Fringe
Society
Technology
register | bbs | search | rss | faq | about
meet up | add to del.icio.us | digg it
Go Back   Community > Vices > Better Living Through Chemistry
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Better Living Through Chemistry Discussions of any and all sorts of mind-warping chemicals, pills, booze, mind machines, trippy stuff, making beer, current street prices, importing pharmaceuticals, smart drugs, nutrients, herbs, and altered states. Please try to keep your conversations "theoretical" in nature, since this is an open conference.

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
 #1 
Old 2002-10-20, 22:33
confuzious confuzious is offline
Regular
 
Default What drugs do you want to try the most?

What drugs have you tried, and which ones do you want to try the most?

I've tried:

DXM
E
Acid
Shrooms
Opiates
Barbituates
Weed
Booze
Meth
Nitrous
Diphenhydramine


And I want to try DMT and some of the other tryptamines. I tried DMT once before but the dose was too small and I didn't get the full effects.
 #2 
Old 2002-10-20, 22:56
Impulses Impulses is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: What drugs do you want to try the most?

I've done:
Weed
Alcohol
Benzos
Opiates
Acid
DXM
Adderall
Nitrous
Diphenhydramine

I want to try shrooms more than anything. I also want to try Salvia. Ketamine is also something I would be interested in trying.



[This message has been edited by Impulses (edited 10-20-2002).]
 #3 
Old 2002-10-20, 22:57
dxm tripper dxm tripper is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: What drugs do you want to try the most?

weed
hash
vicoden
xannax
opium
shrooms
alchohol
dxm
codien
 #4 
Old 2002-10-20, 23:05
Mista Piccolo Mista Piccolo is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: What drugs do you want to try the most?

I've had

Weed
Opiates
Alcohol
DXM
Nitrous

I only really want to try shrooms. I've thought about acid, but I'm not sure if I want to.
 #5 
Old 2002-10-20, 23:23
deptstoremook deptstoremook is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: What drugs do you want to try the most?

I've done nothing (yet!)

The only psychoactive I'm remotely interested in trying one day is LSD. The rest just seem stupid. I mean, you're stupid if you take the easy way to pleasure and activity. LSD, on the other hand, seems to -alter- your conciousness, not heighten it.
 #6 
Old 2002-10-20, 23:29
Cassius Cassius is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: What drugs do you want to try the most?

Alcohol
Nicotine(dip and smoke, never did patch or gum)
Weed(Everything from schwag to hash to marinol)
Speed(adderal)
Ritalin
X
Ephedrine
Cocaine
Heroin
Vicodin
Codeine
DXM
Mushrooms
Diphenhydramine
Sleeping Pills(barbiturates I think)
Steroids
Salvia leaf

I want to try:
LSD
DMT
2-CB
Opium
Salvia extract
Harmalines(with any hallucinogen, esp. dmt or other tryptamines)
Valium
Thujone(2nd active ingredient in Absinthe related to THC)
Methamphetamine
Peyote(plant, legal plant, or extract)
Crack
Freebase(pure freebase)
5-meo-DipT
Nitrous
Ketamine
...
Everything really.
 #7 
Old 2002-10-21, 00:12
GOD_Burnsout GOD_Burnsout is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: What drugs do you want to try the most?

Alcohol
Marijuana (Schwag, Hydro, KB, Northern Lights #5, Power Plant)
Cocaine
Peyote
Salvia Divinorum
MDMA (Speed Based)
LSD
Adderall
Ritalin
Hydrocodone
Valium
Codine
Xanex
Shrooms
Oxycontin
Amphetamine
Brevital
Salvia Divinorum (Salvinorin A Enhanced 5X)

I got an IV of Brevital at the dentists office to put me out so they could pull teeth, but when I woke up, that is the MOST FUCKED UP I've ever been in my life.

I want to try just about everything
 #8 
Old 2002-10-21, 00:23
skroat skroat is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: What drugs do you want to try the most?

lsd
weed
coke
speed
K
X
shrooms
heroin
pills
dmt
mescaline
alcohol
dank
probably a few more i cant remember

Always wanted to get my hands on some mda
 #9 
Old 2002-10-21, 01:10
40ozTOfreedom 40ozTOfreedom is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: What drugs do you want to try the most?

ive done uhh...
weed
coke
acid
dmt
dpt
opium
x
alcohol
salvia
peyote
shrooms
script weight losss pills
meth
amps
dxm
pcp
ketmaine
dramamine
every barb
almost every pain killer
and almost every other drug on the table other than crack, and heroin.
i have however done china white which i was told was just sniffable heroin. that shit is fucking amazing.

and as for trying...id like to smoke heroin, but its a bitch trying to find some around here.

[This message has been edited by 40ozTOfreedom (edited 10-21-2002).]
 #10 
Old 2002-10-21, 01:22
dopeman420 dopeman420 is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: What drugs do you want to try the most?

thc (via all kinds of pot)
cocaine (HCl salt)
dxm (via robitussin max strength cough)
ethanol (via all kinds of booze)
mdma (oral & insufflated)
salvia divinorum
metha/amphetamine (salt forms)
oxy-/hydro- codone (oral & insufflated, via percocet, endocet, oxycontin, vicodin, lortabs, and generic forms)
morphine (via black tar opium)
nicotine
valium, xanax, & other benzodiazepines
lsd
psilocybin (via dried psilocybe cubensis)
nitrous oxide (via "whippits")

i wanna do DMT like no other. i wanna snort or smoke H, too, but it's so expensive and impure here that it's pointless.
 #11 
Old 2002-10-21, 01:28
Regular
 
Mission Viejo CA USA
Default Re: What drugs do you want to try the most?

weed

i cant get why anyone would want to try anything else, they all fuck with my brain way too much. and alchohol just fucks the liver over. And god damnit, never do heroin. There is a 99% relapse rate
 #12 
Old 2002-10-21, 01:52
antifreeze antifreeze is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: What drugs do you want to try the most?

I've done:

Weed-smoked and ingested (raw and cooked)
Alcohol
Benzos
vicodin
codiene
opium
Acid
DXM
Adderall
Nitrous
Diphenhydramine
mushrooms
salvia
kava
catnip
lsa

The only drugs I like doing: lsd, mushrooms, and cannabis. The rest are just poor replacements for when I can't get one of the desired three.
 #13 
Old 2002-10-21, 02:12
subvertpunk subvertpunk is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: What drugs do you want to try the most?

I would really like to try an IV of fentayl one day, secondly would be good pure coke.
 #14 
Old 2002-10-21, 03:54
PsychoTropic PsychoTropic is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: What drugs do you want to try the most?

I have tried...
LSD
LSA
Shrooms
Weed
Cocaine hcl and freebase forms
Methamphetamine
Methylphenidate
Amphetamine
Ephedrine
Nicotine
Caffeine
MDMA
MDA
MDE
PMA
2c-b
2c-t-2
2c-t-7
DMT
5meo-DMT
5meo-DIPT
AMT
Heroin
Opium
Morphine
Codeine
Oxycodone
Xanax
Valium
Phenobarbital
PCP
Nitrous Oxide
DXM
Alcohol
GHB
Mescaline
Ketamine
Salvia
BZP/tFMPP combo, and BZP alone
Methcathinone
Ether
Absinthe

I think I have actually tried everything except 4-methylaminorex.... u4euh. I would love the get ahold of some of this, but the synthesis Swim dreamt about had some nasty poisons in it.
It would be nice to find some 2c-b again also.
 #15 
Old 2002-10-21, 04:01
SomeEverydayNobody SomeEverydayNobody is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: What drugs do you want to try the most?

Ive done:

Weed
DXM
Mushrooms
Diphenhydramine
Nitros
Alcohol

And I would like to try:

Acid
E
Meth
DMT
Salvia
Typtamine
Opium
 #16 
Old 2002-10-21, 04:03
dopeman420 dopeman420 is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: What drugs do you want to try the most?

<== kneels before psychotropic

can't imagine where you'd find all those wonderfully obscure substances... does swiu know swiu's shit on organic chem? please tell swiu to share the wealth of knowledge
 #17 
Old 2002-10-21, 05:19
BloodySyringe BloodySyringe is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: What drugs do you want to try the most?

I've tried...
Methamphetamine
Amphetamine (Adderall)
Methylphenidate
Heroin
MDMA
Cocaine
DXM
Diphenhydramine
Xanax
Valium
Alcohol

I'd like to try...
MDA
Shrooms
LSD
Oxycontin
Ketamine
PCP
2cb
Mescaline
 #18 
Old 2002-10-21, 14:59
Nick63885 Nick63885 is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: What drugs do you want to try the most?

Fuck you
you asshole
 #19 
Old 2002-10-21, 15:10
Nick63885 Nick63885 is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: What drugs do you want to try the most?

I want to do haniibal the new miracle drug from the diplomat
 #20 
Old 2002-10-22, 02:02
KGBevolution KGBevolution is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: What drugs do you want to try the most?

I have done the following drugs.
MDMA
THC
LSD
MUSHROOMS
OXICONTIN
ALCOHOL
OPIUM
COCAIN
CRACK
SPEED
HEROIN
CODINE
HYHDROCODONE
ABSINTHE
NITROUS OXIDE
CAFFINE

Thats all i belive, but someday i would like to try 2c-b.
 #21 
Old 2002-10-22, 02:07
Cassius Cassius is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: What drugs do you want to try the most?

quote:
Originally posted by SenorJesucristo:
And god damnit, never do heroin. There is a 99% relapse rate


I have to disagree, having done heroin. It rules, and it almost got me laid. Definitely worth doing once in a while.

 #22 
Old 2002-10-22, 02:29
man who love 420 man who love 420 is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: What drugs do you want to try the most?

ive done it all here besides phycoactives which i want to try and e which fucks yur seretonin over way too much
 #23 
Old 2002-10-22, 14:29
kosmo2000 kosmo2000 is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: What drugs do you want to try the most?

done:

shrooms
lsd
mescaline
methamphetamine
mdma
mda
alcohol
adderal
vicodin
oxycontin
cocaine
mj
dxm
5meodipt

The only ones that still interest me are lsd, mescaline, and mj. Would like to try 2CB and 2CT2 or 2CT7.
 #24 
Old 2002-10-22, 15:55
PsychoTropic PsychoTropic is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: What drugs do you want to try the most?

Swim has taken a few org. chem classes, and knows some of his shit. Some of his friends have taken many more classes.
I'll be on vacation till 11/03 on a little "research trip". Try not to destroy this place
 #25 
Old 2002-10-22, 20:21
2004 2004 is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: What drugs do you want to try the most?

I've done:
Weed
Hash
LSA
Xanax
DXM
Codeine

I'd like to try:
SHROOMS!!! (can't wait to grow)
Ketamine
PCP
Acid
Meth
Mescaline
 
To the best of our knowledge, the text on this page may be freely reproduced and distributed.
 

totse.com certificate signatures
 
 
About | Community | Bad Ideas | Drugs | Ego | Erotica | Fringe | Society | Technology
Hot Topics