|
|
 |
 |
 |
 |
register |
bbs |
search |
rss |
faq |
about
|
 |
 |
meet up |
add to del.icio.us |
digg it
|
 |
 |
| Better Living Through Chemistry Discussions of any and all sorts of mind-warping chemicals, pills, booze, mind machines, trippy stuff, making beer, current street prices, importing pharmaceuticals, smart drugs, nutrients, herbs, and altered states. Please try to keep your conversations "theoretical" in nature, since this is an open conference. |
|
#1
 2002-10-20, 04:02
|
confuzious 
Regular
|
|
|
|
DXM and forgotten memories
When I tripped on DXM I remembered various things I had totally forgotten before the trip. I remember reading that some people experience this, I was wondering if anyone here has experienced that? I remembered being on the playground of the school I went to for the first half of first grade quite distinctly on DXM.
|
|
#2
 2002-10-20, 04:33
|
SomeEverydayNobody 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: DXM and forgotten memories
yep
|
|
 |
 |
To the best of our knowledge, the text on this page may be freely reproduced and distributed.

totse.com certificate signatures
|
 |
 |
About | Community | Bad Ideas | Drugs | Ego | Erotica | Fringe | Society | Technology
|
 |
 |
 |
 |
|
|