About
Community
Bad Ideas
Drugs
Ego
Erotica
Fringe
Society
Technology
register | bbs | search | rss | faq | about
meet up | add to del.icio.us | digg it
Go Back   Community > Vices > Better Living Through Chemistry
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Better Living Through Chemistry Discussions of any and all sorts of mind-warping chemicals, pills, booze, mind machines, trippy stuff, making beer, current street prices, importing pharmaceuticals, smart drugs, nutrients, herbs, and altered states. Please try to keep your conversations "theoretical" in nature, since this is an open conference.

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
 #1 
Old 2002-10-19, 18:18
subvertpunk subvertpunk is offline
Regular
 
Default Nasal Congesstion and sniffing?

I have a cold clogged up nose and shit, is it ok to blow oxy anyways? Ive been doing it but i dont want some infecttion!
 #2 
Old 2002-10-19, 20:59
skroat skroat is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Nasal Congesstion and sniffing?

I used to use those vicks inhalers to clear out my nose when it was clogged, so I could do lines anyway. I did get a sinus infection once though, but i get those occaisionally anyway. You'll probably be alright.
 #3 
Old 2002-10-20, 00:24
culinaryoverlord culinaryoverlord is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Nasal Congesstion and sniffing?

I have had a few nasty staphococcus infections develop from snorting lots of acidic drugs. I once blew back .25g of white meth, after the worst comedown of my life (I thought if I stopped focusing on my breathing I would stop breathing), I developed a rightious nose/throat infection that later turned into pneumonia. Snorting too much blow has sometimes had the same effect, although opiates like oxy have less effect on the immune system then blow or speed. If you're worried about an abcess I don't think thats possible from snorting.
(Hey man, I thought you quit?, I'm not shitting on you, but you seemed pretty determined.)
 #4 
Old 2002-10-20, 03:03
subvertpunk subvertpunk is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Nasal Congesstion and sniffing?

Im gettin there, im gettin there. soon.
 
To the best of our knowledge, the text on this page may be freely reproduced and distributed.
 

totse.com certificate signatures
 
 
About | Community | Bad Ideas | Drugs | Ego | Erotica | Fringe | Society | Technology
Hot Topics