About
Community
Bad Ideas
Drugs
Ego
Erotica
Fringe
Society
Technology
register | bbs | search | rss | faq | about
meet up | add to del.icio.us | digg it
Go Back   Community > Vices > Better Living Through Chemistry
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Better Living Through Chemistry Discussions of any and all sorts of mind-warping chemicals, pills, booze, mind machines, trippy stuff, making beer, current street prices, importing pharmaceuticals, smart drugs, nutrients, herbs, and altered states. Please try to keep your conversations "theoretical" in nature, since this is an open conference.

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
 #1 
Old 2002-10-17, 20:24
SatanSongi SatanSongi is offline
Regular
 
Default Paxil

Well, i have like 5 paxils a friend gave me because he said he took like 5 and got fucked out of his mind... well ive read a lot about them and they seem to have horrible side effects and not much of a hgih at all. Is there anyway i can use them? Would snorting them have any different effects? because most the problems ive heard about are puking foam and stuff like that. Should i just toss them or what? Theyre 20mg by the way.
 #2 
Old 2002-10-17, 21:57
djsam djsam is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Paxil

Just toss them.

Paxil has NO recreational value, and as far as I'm concerned (did nothing for me), no value for treating depression or anxiety.


The thing you have to consider about paxil, zoloft, most drugs like that, is that in reality, they're not gonna take full effect until you've been on them for at least a week or so.

However. If you are looking for a runny nose, snorting them will do just the trick
 #3 
Old 2002-10-17, 22:31
SatanSongi SatanSongi is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Paxil

heh ok ill just give them back to him and tlel him to have fun, anyways one more question. If i took about 60mgs of tramadol in the morning would i be ok to goto school? I have no tolerance to opiates so Im kinda worryed ^_^ unless morphine at the hospital about 3 months ago gave me a tolerance? but i doubt its still there if it did.
 #4 
Old 2002-10-17, 23:01
Crispy311 Crispy311 is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Paxil

Paxils, ha, shitty. I wrote an article here explainin' my second time tryin' them. It was horrible. Anyway, you could always try sellin' em to some punk ass kid who thinks they'll fuck him up. Let them find out that hard way. Anyway, sniffin' em has the same effects. Odd thing though. I felt the nasea within' five minutes when I sniffed one.
 #5 
Old 2002-10-17, 23:11
djsam djsam is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Paxil

Short answer: Of course, thats the recommended dosage (sort of) for chronic pain.

Long answer: Tramadol, I'm guessing in the form of ultram..how the hell could you have taken 60 mg? I thought the only made 50 mg tabs.

But my suggestion, is to take them some other time, just to be sure. First, tramadol isn't technically an opiate, allthough it effects your brain about the same. So, an opiate tolerance wouldn't matter (I think). Second, some people find tramadol surprisingly powerful (don't get the wrong idea, its still below oxycodone or hydrocodone), and some people don't get an effect at all. So, I'd try it some other time.

Back to the dose..I'm gonna assume you meant 50 mgs...I don't know of anyone whos gotten any effect off of one pill. Most people I know who like to take it, take 4-6 of them. Which is quite obviously 400-600 mg. 300 mg seems to be the bottom dose to have any effect.

But, be warned, I've heard of it having some strange side effects when you get past 600 mg. By strange, I mean, different then normal opiate side effects. Things like headaches, getting kinda hyperactive.

I've taken it a few times since its so abundant here, and I always took around 600 mg, it was nice, but I thought the nausea was a bit annoying. I've had nausea before, with hydrocodone and oxycodone, but for some reason it was worse with the tramadol.
 #6 
Old 2002-10-17, 23:16
SatanSongi SatanSongi is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Paxil

well the pills i have are ultracet, i have no idea what they are i got them froma friend, but i looked them up and they have 37mgs of tramadol in each pill. I guess ill just take them and see hwat happens. Until i can actually get an opiate.

[This message has been edited by SatanSongi (edited 10-17-2002).]
 #7 
Old 2002-10-17, 23:17
Crispy311 Crispy311 is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Paxil

If I had known Tramadol was Ultram off the top of my head, I woulda said somethin'. Anyway, I've only done it once. I took eight. Funny thing is, I didn't feel it until hours later. I even smoked a joint about an hour after I took em, and didn't feel nothin' extra. I don't know what milligram they were, but they weren't big, I'll tell ya that. When it did take effect, it wasn't anything crazy, just felt real tired and buzzed.
 #8 
Old 2002-10-17, 23:53
djsam djsam is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Paxil

Oh, sorry, my mistake. Completely forgot about Ultracet.
 #9 
Old 2002-10-18, 01:02
psycho0_1 psycho0_1 is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Paxil

they're called aropax over here.
one time i ate 3 and drank alot of beer and i felt REALLY good and happy, but another time a group of friends and i ate 5 each after drinking HARD all day and we continued drinking. then we were all lying down on the ground vomiting and feeling bad. i was up and down all night goin to the toilet and i generally felt real shit. we o.d'd on them. so if u do try them with alcohol don't have many
 #10 
Old 2002-10-18, 14:49
dopeman420 dopeman420 is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Paxil

getting sick constitutes an overdose? well shit, then i've had so much fuckin alcohol poisoning, it's a wonder i'm alive...

if you overdosed and didn't go to the hospital, you would be dead. opiate overdose doesn't mean puking, it means that your respiratory system's nervous component has shut down. if you could successfully inhale and exhale while you were puking, you did not OD.
 #11 
Old 2002-10-19, 02:35
SSP SSP is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Paxil

Not exactly, I know some heroin addicts who keep bottles of narcan around, so ha!
 #12 
Old 2002-10-21, 01:56
psycho0_1 psycho0_1 is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Paxil

overdosing literally means to have too much of something and by that meaning we did overdose. we had too much. these aren't opiates anyway, they are anti-depressants.


[This message has been edited by psycho0_1 (edited 10-21-2002).]
 
To the best of our knowledge, the text on this page may be freely reproduced and distributed.
 

totse.com certificate signatures
 
 
About | Community | Bad Ideas | Drugs | Ego | Erotica | Fringe | Society | Technology
Hot Topics