|
|
 |
 |
 |
 |
register |
bbs |
search |
rss |
faq |
about
|
 |
 |
meet up |
add to del.icio.us |
digg it
|
 |
 |
| Better Living Through Chemistry Discussions of any and all sorts of mind-warping chemicals, pills, booze, mind machines, trippy stuff, making beer, current street prices, importing pharmaceuticals, smart drugs, nutrients, herbs, and altered states. Please try to keep your conversations "theoretical" in nature, since this is an open conference. |
 |
|
|
#1
 2002-10-17, 04:38
|
skankinmadhatter 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Help me pass a drug test!
I have to take a drug test in about 10 days and just need some help. I only smoke marijuana on the weekends and have never done any other drugs. Do those de-tox drinks work? Any help is appreciated. Thanks
|
|
#2
 2002-10-17, 16:59
|
stokesy 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: Help me pass a drug test!
The only guarenteed way to pass a drug test is to not take any drugs.
However, drinking lots of water before the test may help as it will dilute the urine but, I personnally don't know if this will make a difference to the result of the test.
The amount of time taken for cannabis to leave your system varies a lot with the amount used. One small dose can leave your body in a couple of days but frequent heavy doses could take a couple of months
|
|
#3
 2002-10-17, 21:27
|
grungymagician 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: Help me pass a drug test!
oh man you better run away or kill yourself now, you'll never pass
|
|
#4
 2002-10-17, 21:56
|
djsam 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: Help me pass a drug test!
Eh, its possible.
At a certain time in the past (not giving dates), I took some ketamine, lots of valium, and a couple of bowls of hash. Unfortunately, I had a piss test the next day, that I was not aware of. Amazingly, I passed. I drank about 3 gallons of water in between the morning and afternoon it happened, and my test the next day. Now, its quite likely that the people who did the labwork were just incompetent, but, I still passed.
Anyway, my suggetions are as follows: 1) Drink lots of water.
2) Drink more water, if you're not pissing every 5 minutes, you're not drinking enough.
3) Pray.
4) Bribery, fucking the nurses, etc, may seem like a good solution, but it never works.
|
|
#5
 2002-10-17, 22:38
|
|
Super Moderator
|
|
Sebastopol CA
|
|
Re: Help me pass a drug test!
You can pass, but there's more to it than just drinking water.
I've written many posts about what to do [not all in this forum].
In fact, I just did another on a day or two ago.
Because I did I'm not going to do it again here; it's gets old quick.
You really should have avialed yourself of the search function and avoid the risk you now take of getting flamed [for asking something that's been asked at least once a week and answered].
I'm not going to flame you, though; just tell you to use the search.
I just tried it to be sure; it does.
|
|
#6
 2002-10-17, 22:46
|
djsam 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: Help me pass a drug test!
Meta, please don't think me too ignorant.
I only mentioned water, because thats the easiest, and most common method.
|
|
#7
 2002-10-17, 23:24
|
Crispy311 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: Help me pass a drug test!
I don't recommend this at all, but I've heard it works. This guy apparently would drink very diluted amounts of bleach with water. The actualy amount, I don't know. Also, he would but bleach crystals (from the neck of a bottle of bleach) and put them under his fingernails and suck on them on his way to take the test. Also, apparently putting an extremely tiny amount of bleach in your sample would work. Me and my brother were fuckin' around with some tests my brother stole from his probation officer and this is what happened. He added some three drops of bleach to it, then dropped the piss in the test. The test was a cocaine, opiate, and THC test that you drop three drops of piss in a little square and watch it run down a lil paper strip. If a line shows up next to COC, OPI, or THC, then you test negative. If no line shows, then you test positive for that substance. What happened was the thing ran red all the way down the strip (very unusual and suspicious lookin'). Nevertheless, no line showed for THC so no, bleach didn't work that time. But apparently it did work with this character I mentioned before.
|
|
#8
 2002-10-17, 23:57
|
|
Super Moderator
|
|
Sebastopol CA
|
|
Re: Help me pass a drug test!
quote: Originally posted by djsam: Meta, please don't think me too ignorant.
I only mentioned water, because thats the easiest, and most common method.
And it's pretty much the foundation for success. No, I figured you knew a lot of it [After all: you have been reading my posts  ]. I just didn't want the guy to think that that was the whole of it and fail for lack of something he could have learned. quote: Originally posted by Crispy311: I don't recommend this at all, but I've heard it works. This guy apparently would drink very diluted amounts of bleach with water. The actualy amount, I don't know.
What say we put the breaks on that straight away! There is nothing you can take internally* to pass a urine test the only thing you'll do is risk getting sick from consuming things you shouldn't. quote:
Also, he would but bleach crystals (from the neck of a bottle of bleach) and put them under his fingernails and suck on them on his way to take the test. Also, apparently putting an extremely tiny amount of bleach in your sample would work.
That will change the pH of your urine. If the pH is outside of a certain range the test will reject the sample as urine. This results in a positive result. However the test site will check the pH of your sample as soon a s you give it to them. If they find it beyond the range of human urine they will fail you right then and there. quote: Me and my brother were fuckin' around with some tests my brother stole from his probation officer and this is what happened. He added some three drops of bleach to it, then dropped the piss in the test. The test was a cocaine, opiate, and THC test that you drop three drops of piss in a little square and watch it run down a lil paper strip. If a line shows up next to COC, OPI, or THC, then you test negative. If no line shows, then you test positive for that substance. What happened was the thing ran red all the way down the strip (very unusual and suspicious lookin'). Nevertheless, no line showed for THC so no, bleach didn't work that time. But apparently it did work with this character I mentioned before.
If it did then either the lab was very poorly run or [more likely] it happened years ago, before they got hip to checking the pH.
|
|
#9
 2002-10-18, 00:06
|
Crispy311 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: Help me pass a drug test!
Well then there ya go, my brother's lil experiement didn't work (we did this less than a year ago, I know that much) and this story about the dude with the bleach was obviously bullshit.
|
|
#10
 2002-10-18, 00:08
|
|
Super Moderator
|
|
Sebastopol CA
|
|
Re: Help me pass a drug test!
I don�t know why, but I decided to fish around quickly and provide links to a few Sites that have the information �The Real Information � that you are going to need.
Good luck on the test.
LINKS:
Erowid � Drug Testing
Cannabis.com
Bdtzone.com
Passitkit.com
A couple of these are sites that have products of their own. Still the information in them is pretty spot on.
[This message has been edited by Metaphysicist (edited 10-18-2002).]
|
|
#11
 2002-10-18, 01:01
|
djsam 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: Help me pass a drug test!
Meta, please don't take this the wrong way (i don't know what that might be, but please don't). But have you ever had anything published? Part of the reason I read your posts (and other people too I'm sure), aside from them being very informative, is that they're well written. I'm into writing myself, and I'd like to think that I can recognize good writing when I see it. When I read your posts they often remind me of a piece of writing thats been drafted, edited and revised MANY times (in a good way). However, considering this is just a message board, it seems that thats just the way you write, which is an extraordinary gift. Anyway, since I'm sure you've forgotten my original question after reading the body of my "post", I repeat it: Have you been published?? If so, or if not, have you done any sort of creative writing?
|
|
#12
 2002-10-18, 21:23
|
Impulses 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: Help me pass a drug test!
I completely agree with DjSam. Meta always has helpful and informative posts that usually clear up a situation quickly.
|
|
#13
 2002-10-28, 23:44
|
|
Super Moderator
|
|
Sebastopol CA
|
|
Re: Help me pass a drug test!
Man, I gave up looking for the post below. IIRC, it was a Friday evening that I saw it and was going to reply, but I had to catch a bus and when I went to go back and do so I couldn't find which thread it was. I soon gave up. It was only while doing a search [trying to find when I posted something else] that I found it. So, now, I can reply [I didn't want you to think you'd been ignored]. quote: Originally posted by djsam: Meta, please don't take this the wrong way (i don't know what that might be, but please don't). But have you ever had anything published?
I don't know what the wrong way might be either ;-) To answer your question: Not really. I did write a couple of things for an on line Amiga [computer] magazine. I also wrote a couple of letters to the editor for my college newspaper. The staff liked what I wrote so much that they gave me a regular spot. They would give me a choice of topics, I would pick one, then go off on it, writing what I felt like. It was called 'Off the Deep End' and it did get good responses from those who read it. quote: Part of the reason I read your posts (and other people too I'm sure), aside from them being very informative, is that they're well written. I'm into writing myself, and I'd like to think that I can recognize good writing when I see it. When I read your posts they often remind me of a piece of writing that�s been drafted, edited and revised MANY times (in a good way). However, considering this is just a message board, it seems that that�s just the way you write, which is an extraordinary gift.
Well thank you very much. I did well in writing classes. At UC Berkeley, in English 1B, we were told that we had to write our papers three times at least before turning in our final draft. The instructor wasn't going to check anything but the final paper, but would know if we hadn't done the rough drafts - so he claimed. Yet, I never did more than one draft, and never received anything below a B+. I remember when I took English 1A at Laney [community] College, in Oakland [which, BTW, I took after that 1B at Berkeley; long story...] the instructor would keep telling us to just write like we talked. After my third or so paper, so told me to be more formal! I wrote too much like the way I talked, I guess. She would give out the assignments and I would do my best to stay within bounds, yet twist things as far as I could: She wrote at the top of one paper - and I'm still not sure it was entirely in jest - "How do you sleep at night?" I never really gave much thought to anything past that, though ['that' being the ability to easily write a school paper]: I never thought of my writing in terms of 'good' as far as like what you mean. I really am pleased to hear that though. I wonder if, at my age, there isn't some way to perhaps find a way to do some professional writing. I know that I have maybe 10 to 15 years, tops, left in me before the disease in my spine renders me unable to work in anything I've done so far in life to earn money. I worry about that day because I don't have any retirement money put away [and if I did it wouldn't be much by that point anyhow]. Nor will I be able to collect Soc. Sec. Disability: They claim I owe them $20,000 and that they will withhold any further money - be it disability or retirement - until I pay it back. I don't owe it and couldn't afford to pay it back if I wanted to [which I don't, cause I don't owe it!]
|
|
 |
 |
To the best of our knowledge, the text on this page may be freely reproduced and distributed.

totse.com certificate signatures
|
 |
 |
About | Community | Bad Ideas | Drugs | Ego | Erotica | Fringe | Society | Technology
|
 |
 |
 |
 |
|
|