About
Community
Bad Ideas
Drugs
Ego
Erotica
Fringe
Society
Technology
register | bbs | search | rss | faq | about
meet up | add to del.icio.us | digg it
Go Back   Community > Vices > Better Living Through Chemistry
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Better Living Through Chemistry Discussions of any and all sorts of mind-warping chemicals, pills, booze, mind machines, trippy stuff, making beer, current street prices, importing pharmaceuticals, smart drugs, nutrients, herbs, and altered states. Please try to keep your conversations "theoretical" in nature, since this is an open conference.

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
This particular thread is a partial recovery - page 1 of its original capture was never archived, so some posts from that page are missing below.
 #1 
Old 2002-10-18, 21:05
pyro_mikey pyro_mikey is offline
Regular
 
Default how do you feel about straight edge people?

if i didnt have drugs i probably would have killed my self by now, i guess if they are happy with their lives then they dont need drugs. in my opinion drugs are for depressed people like me
 #2 
Old 2002-10-19, 07:54
QFishus QFishus is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: how do you feel about straight edge people?

as long as they keep they're opinions to themsrlves i dont have a problem
 #3 
Old 2002-10-19, 17:09
modega modega is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: how do you feel about straight edge people?

I respect them because they have a good will power that I somewhat do not have. I was straight edge from 13-17 years old. Then I smoked pot one night and I do it once a week now on the weekends. But thats the only drug I do so I consider myself somewhat straight edge because marajuana grows naturally and is not a dangerous drug. I have respect for the straight edge people.
 #4 
Old 2002-10-19, 21:05
grungymagician grungymagician is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: how do you feel about straight edge people?

quote:
Originally posted by reluctant:
depends on their attitude and reasons. I know people who just aren't in to doing drugs. As long as they don't act like self-righteous assholes, I respect their choice.



well said
 #5 
Old 2002-10-19, 21:17
grungymagician grungymagician is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: how do you feel about straight edge people?

quote:
Originally posted by pyro_mikey:
if i didnt have drugs i probably would have killed my self by now, i guess if they are happy with their lives then they dont need drugs. in my opinion drugs are for depressed people like me


i think your using drugs for the wrong reasons, you need help then. I highly doubt that drugs are going to help you, thats if you are honest and really are depressed. I see your a new member and welcome, but I sure hope all your posts arent ending with ideas of killing yourself. Totse and the internet is not the place for you to cry out for help. Eh, sorry but IMO im being honest.

 
To the best of our knowledge, the text on this page may be freely reproduced and distributed.
 

totse.com certificate signatures
 
 
About | Community | Bad Ideas | Drugs | Ego | Erotica | Fringe | Society | Technology
Hot Topics