About
Community
Bad Ideas
Drugs
Ego
Erotica
Fringe
Society
Technology
register | bbs | search | rss | faq | about
meet up | add to del.icio.us | digg it
Go Back   Community > Vices > Better Living Through Chemistry
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Better Living Through Chemistry Discussions of any and all sorts of mind-warping chemicals, pills, booze, mind machines, trippy stuff, making beer, current street prices, importing pharmaceuticals, smart drugs, nutrients, herbs, and altered states. Please try to keep your conversations "theoretical" in nature, since this is an open conference.

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
 #1 
Old 2002-10-15, 02:13
comp935 comp935 is offline
Regular
 
Default About chemical suppliers

How do you order from them? Do you need any special licencing? can just anyone who wants to order from them?
 #2 
Old 2002-10-15, 10:52
Super Moderator
 
Sebastopol CA
Default Re: About chemical suppliers

I'm afraid that your question is too general: There are many, many chemicals, of varying levels of difficulty to obtain.

I will give you a friendly bit-O-advice, though:

Save your effort and don't bother listing any specific chemicals [unless, by some odds off chance, you are not looking for chemicals to make drugs and/or things that go 'boom'].

I say this because not only will those who have the information you seek not pass it along [especially on such a public forum];

But that is a question that is sure to get you flamed from here to the next thread - and there's too much of that going on as it is.

So, hopefully, this will prevent at least some people from now flaming you.

Don't let this stop you from asking questions, though; that's what this forum is here for. Just think about what you are asking. If in doubt, read the forum description: It will give you an idea of what not to post.
 #3 
Old 2002-10-15, 10:55
Godfuck Godfuck is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: About chemical suppliers

I've read about 15 yr old kids ordering 2ct7 (and overdosing on it)...so it shouldn't be that hard to obtain



[This message has been edited by Godfuck (edited 10-15-2002).]
 #4 
Old 2002-10-15, 12:09
Super Moderator
 
Sebastopol CA
Default Re: About chemical suppliers

quote:
Originally posted by Godfuck:
I've read about 15 yr old kids ordering 2ct7 (and overdosing on it)...so it shouldn't be that hard to obtain

[This message has been edited by Godfuck (edited 10-15-2002).]



I didn't say [or mean to imply] that things were hard to obtain [that, too, depends on what you're looking for].

2ct7 wasn't specifically mentioned. [Out of curiosity] what makes you bring that one up?
 #5 
Old 2002-10-15, 12:26
Godfuck Godfuck is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: About chemical suppliers

quote:
Originally posted by Metaphysicist:
I didn't say [or mean to imply] that things were hard to obtain [that, too, depends on what you're looking for].

2ct7 wasn't specifically mentioned. [Out of curiosity] what makes you bring that one up?



I had heard from somewhere (probably from the article I read about the 15 yr old, i forget) that alot of the 2ct7 going around is ordered from chemical suppliers (I have no idea if this is true or not)..so i thought id just use that as an example of how some chems aren't that hard to get..i was just trying to tell this guy 'if kids can do it, anybody can'..but i guess i should keep my mouth shut, seeing as to how i have no knowledge about chem suppliers, ha

 
To the best of our knowledge, the text on this page may be freely reproduced and distributed.
 

totse.com certificate signatures
 
 
About | Community | Bad Ideas | Drugs | Ego | Erotica | Fringe | Society | Technology
Hot Topics