About
Community
Bad Ideas
Drugs
Ego
Erotica
Fringe
Society
Technology
register | bbs | search | rss | faq | about
meet up | add to del.icio.us | digg it
Go Back   Community > Vices > Better Living Through Chemistry
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Better Living Through Chemistry Discussions of any and all sorts of mind-warping chemicals, pills, booze, mind machines, trippy stuff, making beer, current street prices, importing pharmaceuticals, smart drugs, nutrients, herbs, and altered states. Please try to keep your conversations "theoretical" in nature, since this is an open conference.

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
 #1 
Old 2002-10-15, 00:57
Crispy311 Crispy311 is offline
Regular
 
Default Orajel and Other Related Products

God I know this is stupid, but when I'm bored, I start thinkin' about stupid shit. Have any of you ever fucked around with Orajel or anything else like that? You know, but it all in your mouth and just sit there while it's numb? Well I used to do it a lot as a kid cause I thought it was funny. What I was wonderin' if any of you think it would be possible to some how turn this shit into a powder. Perhaps cook it or somethin'. Once you get the powdered product, sniff it. It sounds like it would be okay for shits and giggles, but I'm asking for some imput from others.
 #2 
Old 2002-10-15, 01:00
culinaryoverlord culinaryoverlord is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Orajel and Other Related Products

Try putting it on you dong before you screw, your old lady will be most grateful. Just wash it off before you throw it in, or she will get numb too.
 #3 
Old 2002-10-15, 08:07
Godfuck Godfuck is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Orajel and Other Related Products

what i do whenever i get (drug related) ideas like that, i look it up on a search engine...if nothing related to your idea comes up then i just leave the idea alone...It's more than likely that nobody does it for a reason.
 #4 
Old 2002-10-27, 02:34
Crispy311 Crispy311 is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Orajel and Other Related Products

quote:
Originally posted by culinaryoverlord:
Try putting it on you dong before you screw, your old lady will be most grateful. Just wash it off before you throw it in, or she will get numb too.


Do you think that's safe with condoms?
 #5 
Old 2002-10-27, 05:51
culinaryoverlord culinaryoverlord is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Orajel and Other Related Products

If you use a novicaine agent and a condom you won't be able to feel a thing. There are sprays for this (I used to work at a porn shop), but oragel is cheaper. Just wash it off after it takes effect, and only use a dab on the underside of the end of your dick. I think this is truly "better living through chemistry"
 #6 
Old 2002-10-27, 11:33
Regular
 
ATL, ho!
Default Re: Orajel and Other Related Products

what kind of employee discounts did you get?
 #7 
Old 2002-10-29, 22:58
skroat skroat is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Orajel and Other Related Products

Some asshole sold me a gel cap full of benzocaine one time and told me it was mescaline. I was pissed when i bit into it and my mouth went numb.
 #8 
Old 2002-10-30, 00:36
culinaryoverlord culinaryoverlord is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Orajel and Other Related Products

quote:
Originally posted by Cobranaut:
what kind of employee discounts did you get?


All the porn I wanted, free, I watched so much I became immune and have never watched it since.
 #9 
Old 2002-11-13, 22:06
Crispy311 Crispy311 is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Orajel and Other Related Products

Any ideas on how to get it to a powder? Right now my closest to successful experiment resulted from a test tube, some oraljel squeezed on in there, some water, and a lighter. I held the lighter until it started to boil a little thenI let it sit. Usin' a straw, I got all the top layer liquid out leaving only a grainy yellowish white mush. Right now I'm leaving that mush under a really bright, hot light hopin' it will dry up to a powder. If any of you have any better ways or innovations, by all means, post away!
By the way, I know this is stupid, but I like fuckin' with new things that nobody else ever bothers to try.
 #10 
Old 2002-11-13, 22:30
AvatarofPower AvatarofPower is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Orajel and Other Related Products

Future News: Crispy311 is dead.
 #11 
Old 2002-11-13, 23:31
beatmeofficer beatmeofficer is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Orajel and Other Related Products

sounds interesting. Let us know how it turns out. What kind of effect are you hoping for?
 #12 
Old 2002-11-13, 23:48
Crispy311 Crispy311 is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Orajel and Other Related Products

From the beginning, I was sure you couldn't get high from it and based on some files I read from Erowid, you can't. I was just hopin' it could make your face go numb. Now that I think about it, if it does work out, maybe it can be used before you sniff shit that burns a lil. I guess that could be one use...
 #13 
Old 2002-11-14, 02:02
potinthebowl potinthebowl is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Orajel and Other Related Products

Or it might dammage the sensitive nerves in your nose and you will never smell again. I recomend not trying it untill you are ABSOLUTLY SURE of its efects.
 #14 
Old 2002-11-14, 02:12
UrMom UrMom is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Orajel and Other Related Products

This most likely could result in something bad, so id be rather cautious and not snort too much. I would squeeze some into a test tube(like you did) and put that over a bunsen burner(a gas stove would work fine in replacement of the b.b.) and just boil it down till you have a solid... then get it out somehow and crush up the solid. If it doesnt solidify, it probably never will, so id just keep using it like you did if you really like it that much, or use it as cullinaryoverlord suggested.
 #15 
Old 2002-11-14, 05:43
junglist junglist is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Orajel and Other Related Products

this is so incredibly stupid. im sorry, its been long enough. i gotta close it. i was happy when it died, and Crispy brought it back from the dead twice. let it go Crispy, its pointless. if youre still working on this project one month later, its time to let it die. besides this, its NOT gonna give you a buzz, i figured you at least knew that.
 
To the best of our knowledge, the text on this page may be freely reproduced and distributed.
 

totse.com certificate signatures
 
 
About | Community | Bad Ideas | Drugs | Ego | Erotica | Fringe | Society | Technology
Hot Topics