About
Community
Bad Ideas
Drugs
Ego
Erotica
Fringe
Society
Technology
register | bbs | search | rss | faq | about
meet up | add to del.icio.us | digg it
Go Back   Community > Vices > Better Living Through Chemistry
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Better Living Through Chemistry Discussions of any and all sorts of mind-warping chemicals, pills, booze, mind machines, trippy stuff, making beer, current street prices, importing pharmaceuticals, smart drugs, nutrients, herbs, and altered states. Please try to keep your conversations "theoretical" in nature, since this is an open conference.

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
 #1 
Old 2002-10-13, 19:56
Tao the fugitive Tao the fugitive is offline
Regular
 
Default International price roundup.. are street drugs affected by globalisation?

ok its like this....
Drugs and drug related politics is a passtime of mine and i am writing a book for the uk market on the very subject (its ongoing but crikey it'll be a bible when its finished!)

what i am getting at is the question, is globalisation affecting the street drugs trade and prices?.... and the internet is the medium with which we can find out...


so what i need is a general roundup of prices around the world today and variations in your own region whether they be seasonal, periodical or just your dealers own bloody mindedness!

so on the class A powders front im looking for gram prices and ounce prices
on the weed/hash front ounces and kilo's
and also all the uppers, downers, laughers and screamers in between...
and if you could be clear about what drug you are on about it would be nice as slang often suffers in uk/us translation.. cheers

and of course any thoughts on the general issue would be well appreciated

oh yeah!.. there will be a prize of a chocolate gorrila for the most far afield isolated score on earth!

need i say this is all purely for research purposes only... the gathering of information ..you know?!

cheers all and happy homework.. thankyou :-)
 #2 
Old 2002-10-13, 22:31
dopeman420 dopeman420 is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: International price roundup.. are street drugs affected by globalisation?

ounces of bud in my area go from $150 (shwag) to $350 (kind), but you usually have to go out of area to get it. 8ths go from $30 to $60. in my particular town, there are a whole lot of junkies, so things like heroin can go for $40 a packet. in pittsburgh, it can be found for $10 a packet, just to give you an idea of a small dealer's income. pills like dexedrine or percocet (two totally unrelated, but about equal priced) will go for $3 a pill at parties to $2 in bulk. there aren't many cokeheads in the area, because of cocaine's price. it can be as expensive as $100-150 per gram. i don't sell or take these drugs, i just know a lot of people =)... i want a copy of that book when it's finished. prohibition has been an 82 year war of folly, and i hope the "g" someday realizes it.
 #3 
Old 2002-10-13, 22:46
ScrewThirdHeartbeat ScrewThirdHeartbeat is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: International price roundup.. are street drugs affected by globalisation?

globalization makes borders vanish, so I imagine prices will go down in well-policed areas as that system kicks into high gear, (esp. near Mexico). I'm in the Niagara Falls/Buffalo region. We get lots of KB from Canada, going for 35 to 60 an 1/8th. mushies can vary depending on season, but I've spent between 25 (today!) and 40.
 #4 
Old 2002-10-14, 04:28
potinthebowl potinthebowl is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: International price roundup.. are street drugs affected by globalisation?

In the soulth west area of Idaho prices can differ widely depending on the dealer.
Pot usuly goes for $25 to $50 an 1/8th and Hash for $20 a gram. On the very rare occasions that I do find Acid it goes for 5 to 10 a hit. Shrooms are usuly 20 to 25 a 1/8th. I have seen crank go any where from 30 to 50 a gram and coke for 100 to 120.
I hope this helped.
 #5 
Old 2002-10-14, 04:44
slipknotkid420 slipknotkid420 is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: International price roundup.. are street drugs affected by globalisation?

$150 an ounce?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?! for shwag?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?! im in central cali and i get ounces of shwag for $40 and sometimes less.....an 8th of chronic is $50. i dunno about ounces of chron though. man all of you are gettin ripped off. crystal meth goes for $30 a gram in fresno and cr is like 20. shrooms are 25 1/8th. acid is $3 to $7 a hit. i dunno about heroin and coke. mmmaannnn all of you should move to cali. they let you grow in mendocino county as long as its for personal use.

[This message has been edited by slipknotkid420 (edited 10-14-2002).]
 #6 
Old 2002-10-14, 05:07
culinaryoverlord culinaryoverlord is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: International price roundup.. are street drugs affected by globalisation?

B.C. Bud $30-$35 / 1/8, $200-$250/ oz, $2000-$2500 / lb
Cocaine, $60-$80 / gm, $1100 / oz
Heroin, $20-$40 / flap
Meth $40-$90 / 1/2 gm
Acid $100-$150 / sheet
E $20-$40 / pellet
Shrooms $5 gm, $50 oz
All prices are in Cdn $ and are based on theoretical research not actual purchace or sale
 #7 
Old 2002-10-14, 08:16
Tao the fugitive Tao the fugitive is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: International price roundup.. are street drugs affected by globalisation?

thanks for getting the ball rolling chaps....
good stuff culinaryoverlord thats just the kind theoretical research based statistics that make up a good survey!!

a couple of issues: it seems hash is pretty rare in the states? its the staple in the uk... (around �12/$15 an 1/8)
and you seem to have many varieties of weed to compensate!.. what is 'shwag' when its at home?
coversely weed over here is rarer and more expensive- in the uk usually dutch or swiss 'skunk' -very powerfull- �90-�110($120-$150) oz in holland the same quality would be around �30 ($45) an oz -smugglers do not deal with british customs unless they make it worth their while you see!.... living on a 21st century island eh!
it seems law enforcement techniques are often closely associated with cost does it not? as was apparent with slipnotkids info on leniant california and mendocino county... relaxed cops, relaxed dealers, relaxed prices

who has to live with the strictest drug legislation? do the prices follow?
 #8 
Old 2002-10-14, 10:12
adihash adihash is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: International price roundup.. are street drugs affected by globalisation?

Where I live(England midlands area) mary jane is mostly measured in bars, a bar is roughly 9 ounces

hashish: �10 8/th, �350 9 bar
weed: �15 8/th, �630 9 bar
skunk: �20 8/th, �840 9 bar

LSD: �3 tab, �500 900 sheet
ecstasy: �5-10 pill
magic
mushrooms: (no market they grow locally)
coke: �50g
 #9 
Old 2002-10-14, 11:19
GOD_Burnsout GOD_Burnsout is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: International price roundup.. are street drugs affected by globalisation?

Schwag would be the regular marijuana that you would find growing naturally if you ever found naturally growing MJ. They grow a shitload of it in Mexico. And that's about all you can get in the way of weed in west Texas. West Texas is not very populated at all, so the demand for drugs is not real high.

The middle of west Texas (USA) sees:

Schwag - 1 Oz. - $50-60
Schwag - Quarter Pound - $150-225
(don't know any higher quantity prices)
Northern Lights #5 - 1/4 Oz. - $100-125
Cocaine - 1g - $80-100
Cocaine - 3.5g (8ball) - $150-200
Herion - never even seen the shit, but supposidly there's quite a bit around
Valium - $2 per 10mg
Ritalin - someone will give you one if they have some

That's about it for the drugs you can consistantly get there, but... when it comes around

(Once every 3 months or so)
MDMA - $35-50 per tab

(Once every 6 months or so)
LSD - $10 per hit
Shrooms - $20 per gram (yes, I'm serious)

(About once per year)
Meth - (Probably $100 per gram, but certainly no less)
 #10 
Old 2002-10-14, 15:28
TribalMunkey TribalMunkey is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: International price roundup.. are street drugs affected by globalisation?

Okay..
I live in the top of Texas and don't have much use for any such substances yet...
but I do know you could get a pound of Mexican weed for under 200$ mostly because anyone carrying around that much wants to get rid of it quick. An ounce usually goes for something under 20$ depending on the dealer.

The only other one I know anything about would be ecstacy. I myself have uhh, I mean would, never have to pay for such things, so I must conclude that they are dirt cheap.
My cousins who live in Florida on the other hand say they go for about 10$-15$ a pop (they also thought this was outrageously cheap until I told them otherwise). The use of em is so bad there they actually banned glowsticks, blacklights, etc.

And here's just a fun fact, Texas (the state with drive thru liquor stores) does not let anyone legally drink or purchase alcohol until they turn 21. In Florida you can drink as soon as you turn 18, but you cannot buy.
 #11 
Old 2002-10-14, 20:02
beatmeofficer beatmeofficer is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: International price roundup.. are street drugs affected by globalisation?

Tribalmunkey, where you getting those prices for schwag? A $20 oz is crazy unless you're talking about buying a lb at $20/oz.

Prices for the light industrial hellhole that's technically in Texas, but should be part of Oklahoma are as follows (at least, these are the prices I heard, not that I have experience with any of this shit):

schwag: 1/4 = $20, oz = $55-65
hydro: $20/gram, 1/4 = $100-120
mushrooms: consistently $15/gram, a *cough* guy I know bought a half ounce for $180 a few weeks ago. To be fair, the only shit I've seen around has been indoor grown cubensis that's always been pretty decent.
acid: $5-$10 a hit, vials anywhere from $150-400
MDMA: $15-25 a hit. I don't know much about that market.
Pills: I don't know much about the pill market, just that nobody ever has any fucking codeine or hydrocodone. Valium, Xanax, Ritalin, Adderal tend to go around for $2-3 per pill. Adderal prices tend to go up around mid-terms and finals.
Opium: It seems every December and January opium comes to town at around $15-20/gram.

That's what I can tell you about my area. I know that there are a whole lot of meth labs in this area, but I'm not involved with those kind of folks. I imagine the price wouldn't be too high. These are prices for the TX-Oklahoma border area directly north of Dallas. I do not use drugs.
 #12 
Old 2002-10-14, 22:00
Tao the fugitive Tao the fugitive is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: International price roundup.. are street drugs affected by globalisation?

adihash:...i was hoping for another brit perspective... cheers chap!
what you say about mushrooms is interesting, i thought the same, there is no price for them as they are just rife in the fields, how could you price them unless you keep them dried till june!?
maybe the varieties in the states are different or are they just rare?

god-burnsout-- what you say about northern lights is curious, the quality would be pretty similar to skunk but it seems that by the time it travels through the heavy borders to the states the price has hit the roof.. that was a 1/4 you were priceing was'nt it?

could do with some input from outside the usa/uk market ...anyone?
 #13 
Old 2002-10-15, 00:19
The_Scrub The_Scrub is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: International price roundup.. are street drugs affected by globalisation?

quote:
Originally posted by GOD_Burnsout:


(About once per year)
Meth - (Probably $100 per gram, but certainly no less)



NO WAY ARE YOU FUCKING KIDDING!!! Well I might be jaded from living in MO, but meth is cheap as HELL. It's somehthing like $15-20/g. But Missouri is the meth capital of the USA. HAHA. There are so many rednecks making that shit it isn't funny. My aunt does insurance claims and she tells me about apartments, cars, motels, etc blowing up all the time from these fucks.

 #14 
Old 2002-10-15, 02:41
TribalMunkey TribalMunkey is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: International price roundup.. are street drugs affected by globalisation?

quote:
Originally posted by beatmeofficer:
Tribalmunkey, where you getting those prices for schwag? A $20 oz is crazy unless you're talking about buying a lb at $20/oz.


You be hanging out with the wrong Mexicans then, I've seen a pound go for 60$ before (Seriously), but it's just like I said the guy was getting a little paranoid and wanted to move it out fast.
 #15 
Old 2002-10-15, 03:26
GOD_Burnsout GOD_Burnsout is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: International price roundup.. are street drugs affected by globalisation?

I'm serious about all the prices, yes, like I say, it's tough as hell to get anything that's not coke or weed.

I got the impression that the Northern Lights was grown somewhere within 100 miles of the town (with seeds from an amsterdam seedbank I would guess) - But, I don't really know how accurate that is, and I don't know if you can get it anymore, that was in the summer
I got about a half gram of it for 10 bucks
 #16 
Old 2002-10-15, 06:22
adihash adihash is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: International price roundup.. are street drugs affected by globalisation?

You can buy shrooms, but like you said theres no point if you know what your doing.

A bag of 30
costs �15 down here.

Of course the better you get to know your dealer the cheaper everything gets
 #17 
Old 2002-10-15, 10:39
BiteMeProbation BiteMeProbation is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: International price roundup.. are street drugs affected by globalisation?

(Placer county in California:USA)
Chonic- $20 a gram,$50 an eighth,$250 to $300 an ounce>
Acid;liquid- $2 hits for $5, $100 to $150 a vile>
Mushrooms- $20 to $25 an eighth $100 to $200 an ounce>
Crystal Meth-$80 to $120 a gram, $250 to $350 a ball;eighth>
Crank-$40 to $60 a gram, $80 to $150 a ball, $400 to $900 an ounce>
Coke- $50 to $80 a gram, $160 to $200 a ball.>
Ecstacy and M.D.M.A.- $10 to $25 a pill, $3 to $14 when buying quanity.

 #18 
Old 2002-10-15, 10:47
BiteMeProbation BiteMeProbation is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: International price roundup.. are street drugs affected by globalisation?

A little off subject but a quick mushroom tip just came to me.
visit www.medicalseeds.com/mushkit.html---Nothin but profit and fungi.
 #19 
Old 2002-10-15, 13:16
TribalMunkey TribalMunkey is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: International price roundup.. are street drugs affected by globalisation?

quote:
Originally posted by beatmeofficer:
[B]Tribalmunkey, where you getting those prices for schwag? A $20 oz is crazy unless you're talking about buying a lb at $20/oz.
B]


Ack your right I meant a gram. As you can see I'm not really into the stuff so I promise I won't post on this one any more. I really did see a pound (yes I do mean pound) go for 60$. One time deal though.

 #20 
Old 2002-10-15, 18:09
SomeEverydayNobody SomeEverydayNobody is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: International price roundup.. are street drugs affected by globalisation?

quote:
Originally posted by BiteMeProbation:
A little off subject but a quick mushroom tip just came to me.
visit www.medicalseeds.com/mushkit.html---Nothin but profit and fungi.



Sorry, but that site is a fucking JOKE! You cannot yield that much in 4 weeks! The kit doe not come with everything you need, not even close! Its a waste of moeny. Read a few FAQ's at shroomery.org and youre set.

 #21 
Old 2002-10-15, 20:40
Ferdi Ferdi is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: International price roundup.. are street drugs affected by globalisation?

Here in The Netherlands most drugs are much cheaper. The following prices are in Euro's (1 Euro = almost 1 US$):

hash/weed: 5-6 / gram
mushrooms: I bought 5 grams of dried psilocybin once for 19 euro's (www.azarius.net, really good en cheap smartshop!)
xtc: 2-5 / pill
coke: 40-50 / gram
amfetamine: 5-10 / gram, I don't know exactly about methamfetamine, a friend of mine has gotten it once for the same price as amfetamine, methamfetamine is not that populair around here, but I can't imagine that the normal price is much higher....

Well, I think I can say I'm living in a paradise. Feel free to drop by ;-)
 
To the best of our knowledge, the text on this page may be freely reproduced and distributed.
 

totse.com certificate signatures
 
 
About | Community | Bad Ideas | Drugs | Ego | Erotica | Fringe | Society | Technology
Hot Topics